Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

Options

Replies

• bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Woah woah woah, the majority of women workout without wearing underwear? Seriously? I'm a woman and I was never aware that people do this. :laugh: Not judging, I simply didn't know it was a thing and have never thought to go without underwear while exercising haha
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    EWWW to the ones that don't wear panties!! I wouldn't want to work out after you leave a "snail trail" on the seat! NASTY! :embarassed: :frown:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    EWWW to the ones that don't wear panties!! I wouldn't want to work out after you leave a "snail trail" on the seat! NASTY! :embarassed: :frown:

SNAIL TRAIL!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Whew....and to think I was just about to complain to the owner about those little pests leaving their trails behind.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I always wiped after I used just to get rid of any sweat on the seats at the gym but from now on I'm going to be getting rid of the germs beforehand too. Gross!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    errr men yes women...optional???

mmm i take that back, you had me at snail trail hilarious^_^
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Am I the only woman who will admit to wearing big ole comfy granny panties when I work out? They just need to stay where they're supposed to stay. My normal cute/sexy girly panties wouldn't cut it for the high intensity workouts I do. Granted, I do workout at home, so my nether regions looking cute in spandex isn't really a goal.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I always wiped after I used just to get rid of any sweat on the seats at the gym but from now on I'm going to be getting rid of the germs beforehand too. Gross!
    Right?
    I'm going to be sitting on about 5 layers of underwear with pads on :|
    I don't care if it looks sexy or not, I'm not up for catching something >.> Ewww!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Commando. I wear tights when running and compression bike shorts for my rides. I don't want any chaffing due to undies.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Running shorts have built in undies and they are great! So comfortable lol
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

Stop working out at gyms where people use the cardio machines naked. Problem solved!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    As a guy... I always wear underwear. Having the boys free swinging is really not comfortable for me.
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Jesus christ, after reading this thread... I'm going to wear 5 layers of underwear to the gym :|

I hear that!
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    If I'm wearing shorts I wear the comfiest thongs I have (I won't risk flashing someone as my shorts are pretty loose lol). I refuse to wear granny panties. If I'm wearing pants I go commando.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm curious of how many friend requests women get after posting they don't wear any......:)
  • Its_My_Time
    Options
    Although I will admit that a pair of yoga pants on a woman does look absolutely delicious without panties underneath.. I will also say that if you're planning to workout, sweat and be at it for a while.. you really need something on under there.

In my mind its a sanitary thing.

If you think your *kitten* and no no square arent excreting fluid while you workout, you're lying to yourself.

Try to see it from that point of view.

I have seen a few women at the gym with wet undercarriages .. and that's not hot.. at all.

Heat and body fluid dont make an attractive mix... so put that thin layer of cloth between and keep it clean.

Thank you and goodnight. :smokin:

EXACTLY!!!
  • Its_My_Time
    Options
    Cover your undercarriage! Wear underwear!

AGREED!!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Undies all the way! Seems unclean not to. They're cute, fun to shop for, and I feel if you don't wear underwear than you should wash your jeans/pants every time you wear them.

^This.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to say that granny panties, boy shorts, thongs, etc all move around and are extremely uncomfortable for me. I don't care about panty lines or wedgie picking etc, I care about the pain the panties cause lol. The pants I wear have built in liners and like I said earlier of I'm wearing shorts of course I wear panties. And of course I wipe off the bench/equipment after I work out. That said, cardio is a much different story. I sweat more with cardio and it just isn't comfy so I do wear thin cotton thongs.
This discussion has been closed.