• yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Thanks everyone! :heart:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    I wish it was Friday. 2 more days to the weekend!!! :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Since I'm just starting back with the gym I've been trying out different instructors for different classes to see who I enjoy and who I don't. Well it's amazing the difference an instructor makes. I've been doing the Zumba classes this week. Don't get me wrong, the instructor on Monday was great ... but the one last night??? Holy Moly ... high energy nonstop for the full hour!! I loved it!! I can't wait to see what the instructor is like on Saturday.

a754_1_828_1.JPG
  • thirtyby40
    The instructor definitely makes a huge difference Maggs. I found that with several classes I took at the gym and then planned my schedule according to who I felt gave me the best workout. Keep it up , you are doing great!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Awesome Mags!

I went to power sculpt yest. It KICKED my BUTT. Literally. My booty hurts today. :laugh:

I didn't enjoy it- I felt stupid doing the moves and I didn't know how to do half of them BUT I NEED to tone up so I WILL go back. :laugh:
  • magglett
    Good day good day. How are we all doing? So, I've decided to weigh in on Fridays now and this morning I showed a 1/2 lb. loss. I'll take it, a loss is a loss. I've had this uncontrollable hunger the past couple of nights and last night I gave into it. Ate sooo much more then I should have and still went to bed hungry. I'm thinking PMS ... at my age my cycle is all over the place so I'm not sure, but I'm emotional and famished ... sounds like PMS to me :cry:

friday.jpg
  • busymom74
    I'm doing well today. I showed a 0.2 gain so I'm not logging it. :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    Well I just made myself a fantastic sandwich for lunch. I really wanted another it was so good. Then i logged and realized I am 140 calories away from my daily total so I will have to workout just to be able to have dinner. :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    i can't even blame it on PMS. I think it is the cool weather but I seem to be extra hungry!!
  • magglett
    I almost feel embarrassed to report yesterday’s activities. :blushing: Although I did do some walking, it clearly didn't make up for the timbits, pizza, beer and wine I got into. I'm not sure when exactly I lost control ... maybe it was after the effects of a few beer. Well, today’s a new day and I'll have to keep in mind that the past is over and done with. Now I'll move on. Way to go to all of you. Keep up the good work.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Great attitude, Maggs!!! We have GOT to get back into the groove...!!! We will!!!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Ok... CONFESSION!!!

I felt silly today... I was trying to get some motivation and to refocus and get my *kitten* back into shape... So, (this is funny), I checked out lingerie sites... My addiction to lingerie is pretty well known... but I have NOT felt like wearing my pretty stuff or even buying new stuff because I have gained a few and just felt BLAH in the body department... So, I thought... MOTIVATION!!!!! So, I checked some really cute stuff out and I actually wanted to get up and go out for a run... do some crunches... turn down some snacks!! HEY, LADIES!!! WE do what we gotta do!!! LOL :laugh:
    So, here's to WHATEVER IT TAKES :drinker:
  • magglett
    Well, I must say that today was way way way better then the last couple of days. I stuck with healthy food choices, drank my water, and as a bonus I spent the day Geocaching with my BFF. We walked sooooo much for hours on end. What a fun filled time. And we both have tomorrow off too ... the weather in the Niagara, Ontario area has a wonderful forcast for the day ... so we're off to do more Geocaching again ... Woo Hoo!!!

340577811v4_225x225_Front.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    Well I decided for in preparation for my trip I am going to start weighing Fridays (just until after). We leave on a Friday so I thought that makes sense. Last Friday gave me exactly 9 weeks until we go my weight 142. LW 143.4 Goal by the time we leave 135 (and a whole lot of toning.

Happy Monday everyone.
  • kandyjo
    Maggs!!!!!! So glad you had a GREAT day!!!!! That is exciting to hear... I still haven't looked into this geocoaching, but I will... sounds intriguing...

Today is going to be fabulous. Have you ever just woke up and felt that?!!!!! Have a FABULOUS MONDAY June Starters!!!!!!
  • busymom74
    Ok... CONFESSION!!!

I felt silly today... I was trying to get some motivation and to refocus and get my *kitten* back into shape... So, (this is funny), I checked out lingerie sites... My addiction to lingerie is pretty well known... but I have NOT felt like wearing my pretty stuff or even buying new stuff because I have gained a few and just felt BLAH in the body department... So, I thought... MOTIVATION!!!!! So, I checked some really cute stuff out and I actually wanted to get up and go out for a run... do some crunches... turn down some snacks!! HEY, LADIES!!! WE do what we gotta do!!! LOL
    So, here's to WHATEVER IT TAKES

It's so funny that you mention this- over the weekend I pretty muhc tried on every peice of lingere I own. It's all too big! (So big bf said to nix it alltogether- though there may have been alterier motives there. :laugh: ) I'm now obsessed with shopping for it again. :bigsmile:

I also have Christmas pictures planned for Nov 20th so I HAVE to find a purple sweater dress and I HAVE to go to every spin class and sculpt class! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    We went for Sushi last night and then had frozen yogurt. I was up 3lbs today. I know it is mostly water weight but I am going to have to work pretty hard to get to 141(this weeks goal) by Friday. I will have to drink so much water I am float away. :laugh:
  • magglett
    Man oh man. I hate PMS sooo much. The scale is just creeping up this week and it shouldn't be. I've been good since Friday man. Eating right and exercising ... Aunt Flo's visit is late this month ... she better get here soon!!! Hope you all have a great day.
    aunt-flow.jpg
  • busymom74
    I was BAD BAD BAD yesterday. I failed lunch and went to MCD's and then failed dinner miserably and had pizza at my dads. :huh: If I drink enough water I can still get a loss...
  • magglett
    Good Morning All ... I hope you're doing well. I'm feeling pretty good about this week. After a terrible fall off the wagon day on Friday, I picked myself up and got back on the wagon. It's so easy for me to say ... to heck with it ... I just can't do this. But this time I put it in my head. The past is the past ... the future is what I make it to be. And it worked. Eating right, drinking my water, planning ahead, being very active. It kind of makes me feel high you know? Woo Hoo!!

Animation14.gif
  • busymom74
    I was soooo bad again. :brokenheart: I missed spin to go shopping and spend time with bf. he leaves for hunting on Friday and won't be back until Wed night. :ohwell: Chances are good I'll be too busy with El to overeat while he's gone. :laugh: AND I'm getting adjustments to my braces Sat. :indifferent: That's painful enough to stop any extra snacking. :laugh:

I bought a grey sweater dress and RED leggings and grey shoes. It matches El's black, white and grey dress. I'm going to add a red bow to her hair and a red gem to her dress. :happy: Al is wearing a black sweater with grey argoyle along the side and since he has red hair he'll tie in nicely. :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    Maggs- Glad to hear one of us are behaving ourselves :laugh: :laugh: Good for you.

Busymom- your outfits sound like they will compliment each other very nicely, great planning. I better get my butt in gear if I want to get Christmas card photos done, we just do the kids though so I don't have to worry about my very un-photographic self.

I had a better day yesterday, I was back down this morning. I was still 0.6 more than last Friday though so I am not holding much hope of being at my goal of 141 by tomorrow morning, then again stranger things have happened. Looking forward to facing the music in the morning. Eight weeks tomorrow until we depart. wooohooo I NEED this vacation!!! I need to get out my Jillian DVD's and force myself to do them. Why am I so lazy? It was crazy for me not to workout before and now I just park myself on the couch and try to put the voice in my head saying go workout out of my mind. So frustrated with myself. 8 weeks is not a lot of time to firm up again. I haven't gained weight but I am definitely not as toned as I was. Not by a country mile. :sad:
  • busymom74
    I was up a lb this morning but I refuse to log it. If you don't log it- it's not really there right??? :laugh:
  • magglett
    Busymom ... you make me giggle :laugh: you're right ... don't record it and no one will know :wink:

I was down another 1/2 lb this week. Slow and steady slow and steady.
    slow_and_steady_wins_race_photosculpture-p1531692133494208183s98_400.jpg
  • kandyjo
    I can't tell you how much better I feel by reading our posts again!!!!! I've missed the JS'ers.... Speaking of, did everyone else fall out too? I see Momof2, Busymom and Maggs....where is everyone else? MIA like me? :laugh:
    So, a good friend of mine recommended her doctor to me... She put her on a strict regimen and held her feet to the fire... Did all kinds of blood tests and everything else... I actually might take her up on it... :huh: We'll see...
    Anyway, really looking forward to the weekend!!! Hope you all have a fabulous one!!!!! :drinker:
  • thirtyby40
    Well I am exactly the same. Not an ounce up or down. So I did not make my goal of losing a pound by this Friday but given the fact that 2 days ago the scale read 3 pounds heavier than today I will take it.

Wanna know what I had for dinner last night?? A Big mac!! For those of you who don't remember first of all I don't eat red meat and secondly I usually feel McDonald's should have to pay people to eat their poison. Well my husband came home with one and I was hungry so I ate it. My goodness it was sinfully delicious. My stomach is still rebelling (probably from the red meat) my punishment will be that I don't go to the bathroom for a few days (sorry for the TMI) but by goodness it was fantastic. Seriously what i wrong with me. I would think I was pregnant but that is an impossibility, after the 4th we made sure that ship had sailed. :ohwell:

KJ- Good to see you hanging in there. I miss our old crew, hope to see some of them re-emerge...maybe in the New Year.

Maggs- Congrats on the half pound!

Busymom- :laugh: :laugh: We are non the wiser, but if it is still up next week I am afraid it has to get logged! That is my tough love side talking. :tongue:
  • busymom74
    :laugh: :laugh: Ok If I'm still up next week I'll log it but I WON'T be up next week!! I swear!
  • magglett
    9309.gif
  • magglett
    The last couple of days have been so slow at work .. I'm a mail clerk and a print shop assistant and when it's busy it's a very active job. But when it's slow ... it's very sedentary. So to make up for sitting on my butt all day at work I've been doing a lot of Zumba classes. There wasn't one tonight ... so I just finished a Zumba DVD. I'm pretty proud of that. Might have been easier to sit on the couch. But I got up and moved. Woo Hoo. I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to spend the day shopping, then we're meeting our kids for dinner, then to the theatre production of Wicked. All in all it should be an awesome day. What's your weekend plans?
    wicked_img.jpg
  • magglett
    Hi everyone... yesterday was AWESOME!!! The whole day was great with shopping the markets, to a nice family dinner (and I made the healthy food choice) and then to top it all off ... WICKED!! It was Brilliant. If you can go see it I say go ... it's well worth it. A great memory :happy:
This discussion has been closed.