June Starters (2009)

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I did it. I opened a shop and put my first blanket in. http://www.etsy.com/shop/BusyMomsBoutique

Tell me what you think. I need good and bad and any suggestions would be GREAT!

I'll add more stuff tonight after I get home. Gotta stop at the store and buy some more yarn.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    That is one cute little blankie ... I can't wait to see more stuff :)
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    I love the name. I checked out your blanket...very nice! I can't wait to see more.
  • busymom74
    I'm posting new things soon. It's hard to get good pictures. I need a manican for all the hats I've made. I can't seem to get them to look nice.
  • magglett
    This is turning into the longest day ever!!!
    I%27m+bored.jpg
  • magglett
    Thursday005.gif
  • busymom74
    Ugh- what a day already. :laugh: I've been here half an hour and I'm feeling so rushed! :laugh:

I pre-weighed this morning and I'm down to 132.1! :noway: Only 7.1 lbs away from maintaining! :noway: :noway: :love: :love: :love: Only 7 measly lbs are in my way right now!!!
  • thirtyby40
    Thats great. :smile:

I pre-weighed too (weigh in is not till Monday so should be able to fix my mistakes...) I ate an entire bag of potato chip last night and a chocolate bad, plus not very healthy through the day. I was up...way up! Mostly water I am sure, but if I want a loss next week I better get my butt off the couch the rest of the week and on the elliptical. I better also eat a little less crap!! :embarassed:
  • busymom74
    I've decided to weigh in every other day to keep myself accountable. If I'm up but have eaten good I won't stress. I just need the "I can't eat that because I weigh in tomorrow" accountability. :laugh:

I'll still only count one weigh in.

I added more stuff to my etsy site- check it out! The address is in my siggy.
  • thirtyby40
    I weigh every day to keep myself accountable, but since it took me about 2 weeks to buy a new battery for my scale I was not behaving at all. then I just couldn't be bothered other than Monday. This morning when I woke up feeling bloated and remembered what I did last night I weighed to smarten myself up!

I will check it out...
  • thirtyby40
    Love the blankets and the hats! Wish I knitted or something, it would keep my hands busy instead of eating (or smoking, which is what I would rather do than eat). Goodness.. I need a hobby!
  • busymom74
    :laugh: :laugh: It doesn't help too well. I still snack as I crochet. Esp if the pattern is a simple one and my mind gets bored. :laugh: I just finished another full size blanket and I'll put that up as soon as I can get some good pictures. :happy:
  • magglett
    Good Morning Everyone. I'm going to try and make Fridays my weigh in day for a change. All my life I've used Mondays because that's what my mom told me it should be. Finally ... I'm 48 years old ... I'm such a rebel. :laugh: So I've lost 1.5 lbs since my last weigh in ... YAY ME!!

YayFriday.jpg
  • busymom74
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

SW - 201
    CW- 131.6

Total loss- 69.4 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • thirtyby40
    Yay to both of you Maggs and Busymom!! I have a lot to live up to this Monday. Thanks for being such great motivators. Keep it up ladies!!
  • magglett
    Happy Weekend all. So, we had a food day at work yesterday; people were so creative with their Halloween treats. Unfortunately, I ate too much of those treats. There was my deviled eyeballs, and ribs that were set up on a tray like a human rib cage with a red pepper heart that had a flashing light in it so it looked like it was pumping with a knife stabbing it, and a fruit punch with eye balls in the ice cubes, and spiders, and snakes and black cat shaped sandwiches, and it was way fun. Oh well, I'll have to work that off somehow. I hope you're all having a great weekend and hope your Halloween is a Blast.

halloween3tt9.gif
  • thirtyby40
    Sounds fun Maggie!

Well this weekend my husband and I decided to book a trip in January. I knew we were going away but we just picked the week yesterday. So I have 10 week to lose 10 pounds and firm up so I am bathing suit ready. Boy is that going to sneak up quickly. Time to let Jillian kick my butt.

On a good note I was down to 143.4 this morning for 144.8 last week! :smile:

Happy Monday I will check in later...
  • magglett
    Okay ... so I blew it big time this weekend. I don't know why. Hmmm, maybe it's because I'm starting back into a routine at my Gym tonight so somehow that made it okay to pig out just one last time. It's weird how that little voice in my head works. I have to somehow silence that dang little voice. I gained a few pound this weekend. Oh well, what's done is done. Lots of water today and ZUMBA tonight!!! Woo Hoo.

material-zumba-logo.jpg
  • busymom74
    Had a really busy weeked. How come when you have kids it seems like your doomed to have terrible holidays. We did so much running around I have to ask if it was even worth it! El was so tired she only walked one block and wanted to go back home. lol She got a lot of candy from the one block though. Maybe next year we'll skip the crap and visits and make it all about HER. She got a really late nap because everyone wanted to see her in her costume- awesome- come by OUR house before we leave! Why should we drive all around to everyone elses house? I'm not doing it next year. I'm NOT. lol

I'm going to miss spin today because I have too much to do. :grumble: I NEED it. I missed all last week. :grumble:
  • thirtyby40
    Maggie- glad to hear you are heading back to the gym. I do the same thing. I knew I was re-committing today so I dipped into the kids candy last night. :tongue:

Busymom- I used to cart my kids all over town to show them off too but I realized that it was hard on them. I totally agree if you want to see my kids come to me, otherwise i will take pictures and you can see them later. I did it for about the first 5 years of my oldest's life and then finally put my foot down (maybe because then I was carting 2 cranky kids around) :laugh: Sorry you are going to miss spin...

I have big plans for double workout tonight. Elliptical and Shred or a bosu workout I can't decide but I will definitely get both in.
  • magglett
    ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA ... I Loved Loved Loved it. What a great way to jump back on the exercise wagon.

zumba.png&t=1
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Baby pic time! :happy:

DSCI0541.jpg
    1031001905.jpg
    Halloween
    1022001856.jpg
    Baby dedication
  • magglett
    Baby pic time! :happy:

DSCI0541.jpg
    1031001905.jpg
    Halloween
    1022001856.jpg
    Baby dedication
    Oh my goodness ... what else can be said ... oh my goodness.
  • thirtyby40
    Yollie- She is too adorable for words. :smile:
  • thirtyby40
    I keep thinking I should try a Zumba class. Maybe I will check when the next one starts at the gym near my home.
  • busymom74
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SUPER CUTE!!!! Love the pics!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    WAY to go, Maggs!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Yollie, your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing your pics :smile:
  • kandyjo
    Momto... Zumba is AMAZING!!! ANd soooo much fun!!!!
  • magglett
    1-Jan5-day.jpg
This discussion has been closed.