June Starters (2009)

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    lol I really wanted some nice sweaters but didn't want to break the bank. I ended up getting 2! One dressy and one more casual! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I got them long so I can wear leggings under them. They are really cute. I got some GREAT deals too so I was excited.
  • busymom74
    One of the sweaters I bought is NOT a sweater. :laugh: It's a 3/4 sleeve sweater. How did I miss that???? :laugh:

I've not been eating well. Not at all. :laugh: I'm expecting a gain but it's ok. I missed spin Monday but I'll be there tonight!

Hope you're doing well!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    I still have not bought a scale battery. I don't know why I don't remember it, maybe on some level I don't want to know so I can eat like crap and get away with it. I have been fighting a flu and normally I just keep on trucking with workouts but not this time :yawn: Seriously I have to pull myself together.
  • busymom74
    :laugh: I've been eating crappy this week as well. I'll be SHOCKED if it's not a gain. It's getting colder and I'm hungry all the time now. :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    thursday_07.gif
  • busymom74
    Happy Friday! It's inventory day though. :sad: Gained 0.2 lbs. I'm SOOO ok with that! :laugh:
  • magglett
    Hey there ... I've noticed that anything other than calm and happy can set me off ... sad, angry, tired. Tired is the worst. Oh well, that's what happened to me last night. I was soooo sleeepy! I should have just gone to bed instead of staying up to watch the last of whatever it was I was watching and munching on the couch. Oh well ... otherwise I've been pretty great this week. First time in a long time I can actually see myself trying to get back on the health wagon so I'm not going to beat myself up over too many cheese and crackers last night :blushing: I'm giving a big supper tomorrow night for my daughter. She's visiting from out of town so we invited a bunch of her local friends to come over too. I think I'm making spaghetti for about 10 or 15 people??? It's all good. I'll be too focused on everyone else to pig out :wink: I'm looking forward to it. They're all really very nice young adults and lots of fun to be with. Maybe their youthfulness will rub off. So what's everyone else's plans for the weekend?

it_is_friday.bmp
  • thirtyby40
    My big plan is to relax. I have been fighting this flu and can't wait to lay on the couch and not have to be up and perky in the morning. I love that my kids expect me to have quiet mornings on the weekend, I think they like it too honestly.

Have a great weekend!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    HEY, my sexy sisters!!!!! I'm still here!!!! You guys are doing AWESOME!!! =)
  • kandyjo
    Happy Friday! It's inventory day though. :sad: Gained 0.2 lbs. I'm SOOO ok with that! :laugh:

GIRL!!! I get so excited everytime I see your ticker!!!!!! =)
  • magglett
    Man oh man, may daughter and all her friends just left. The big spaghetti dinner was a complete success. They brought me a lovely huge bouquet of flowers and oddles of bottles of red wine. I drank way too much red wine. Dangit, I just have no control. I'm a little wastey right now but I wanted to stop in and wish you all an awesome weekend. Take care and talk to you soon :drinker: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • magglett
    Hi all. Made it through the weekend. I have to stop letting myself get so tired. Sat on the couch watching "Scream" and ate a whole bowl of buttered popcorn. :sad: Dangit again!!! :angry: Tomorrow's a new beginning. I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams all.
  • thirtyby40
    Well I finally got a new battery for my scale so I had to weigh in this morning. I gained 1.8 lbs. Honestly, I am surprised it is not more but I am still very unhappy with it :sad: Oh well, I had not changed my ticker last time so at least I don't have to see that go up too.
  • thirtyby40
    Maggs- Glad you had a great weekend.

KJ- Nice to see you are still around. :smile:
  • kandyjo
    thanks, Momof2.. Yep, still here =)

Maggs! You sound like me these days!!! GIRL!!! We need to start kicking out butts and get back into the groove... Remember when we were rockin'?!! Lets do it again!! We already know we can =)
  • busymom74
    Hi all! I had a busy weekend. Did not eat well and don't care. lol I need to get back into it or I'll end up having a major gain soon. I wore my size SEVEN SKINNY jeans yest and they looked A-MAZING and by the end of the day they were loose! :noway: :grumble: I KNEW I should've bought the 5's! :laugh: :laugh: It's a good problem to have- I know.

We have a friend staying with us this week to watch Elly. I'm soooo excited! I wish she would just move in. :laugh: :laugh:
  • magglett
    Hi everyone, well I weighed in this morning ... imagine that ... my weight stayed didn't budge an ounce this week. I'm amazed after the weekend that I didn't gain any. I think I'm going to take a 7 lb. challenge that I read in a previous post some place. Even though I'm Canadian and our Thanksgiving is done with ... I'm aiming to lose the 7 lbs. in the 5 weeks up 'til the USA Thanksgiving. Woo Hoo!! Let's Do It!!!

never_give_up_poster-p228296880759940128tdcp_400.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    You can do 7 lbs in 5 weeks for sure Maggs! Good job making nice manageable goals.
  • magglett
    6016.gif
  • busymom74
    Hi girls! I want to open an Etsy shop but I need a shop name. The best I can come up with is Ms.CraftyPants. I might go with it if I can't think of anything by the end of today.
  • busymom74
    Ok- What do you think about "Crafty Hooker" Since crochet is with a hook??? I think I like it...
  • magglett
    Ok- What do you think about "Crafty Hooker" Since crochet is with a hook??? I think I like it...

Hmmm ... how very risky that could be. LOL .... Maybe Hooked on Crafts?
  • busymom74
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH Another GREAT suggestion! I like it!
  • busymom74
    AAAAAAAAAAAW Hooked on Crafts is taken.

I like Crafty Hooker though because anyone who knows crochet/knitting knows there's hooks...
  • thirtyby40
    Although I think the name Crafty Hooker is cute and I like the idea I think Maggie might be right... a little risky. I don't know how the Etsy shops work but I would bet you end up with some unwanted attention by using that name. I do like your first name...Ms.CraftyPants and I think perhaps it will weed out the sickos. Just my opinion of course.
  • busymom74
    Well, it's almost like selling on Ebay only it's for handmade crafts and such. . .
    Check it out- it's an amazing site!

It's not like a website that people would stumble on looking for the wrong thing.
  • busymom74
    It seems the "Happy Hooker" is kind of trademarked...

http://www.amazon.com/Stitch-*****-Crochet-Happy-Hooker/dp/0761139850
  • thirtyby40
    Well if it is not something people are going to stumble on then yes I think your idea is cute. I am always worried about attracting the wrong kind of attention :smile: Oh my lord I may be turning into my mother :ohwell:
  • busymom74
    :laugh: :laugh: I'm just going to go with "Busymom's Boutique". Al pointed out I may have to tell people my site name and his family would be horribly offended by "Crafty Hooker". W/e- Busymom's Boutique is something I can use forever and not be worried. :laugh:
  • magglett
    I like "Busymom's Boutique". It's way cute :)
This discussion has been closed.