more skinny rules...

Options

Replies

• Searching44
    Options
    2. No carbs after 8pm

I live in America. So if I visit the UK then which 8:00 do I follow?

Isn't time in the UK in metric?:tongue:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    How about this one...

Stay away from the elliptical machine because it will cause your thighs to become bulky and muscular.

I didn't read the 5 pgs to see if it was in there...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones and Green Coffee Beans brah

Edit - Also wish someone would stroke my metabolic furnace. wait wut?
    hi
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Don't breathe while you eat. Oxygen+carbs make you fat.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1. Only get your sugar from fruit... and strawberry pop tarts
    2. No carbs after 8pm but yes after 8:02pm
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace lol stoke always reminds me of stroke
    4. Detox once a week i prefer to detox once a day, with buffalo triscuits and stuffs
    5. eat clean non processed foods which i'll never understand how they get clean with no processing?
    6 make sure you eat 2breakfasts every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and it is the most important meal of the day
    7 drink 32 ounces of water a day except 8 glasses times 8 ounces is 64 einstein
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals right, just go straight to JSF mode by eating ALL TEH MEALZ

• janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options

I laughed so loud I just scared my dog....oh crap, does that mean I just got fat from the oxygen!?
  • CMB1979
    Options

I laughed so loud I just scared my dog....oh crap, does that mean I just got fat from the oxygen!?

I hope you weren't drinking soda and laughing. That'll kill you!
  • janessafantasma
    Options
    I thought it was 8 glasses of water a day?

Detox is out.

I work the midnight shift. Most of my meals are after 8pm.

No Ice Cream?? If it fits my Micros...

NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME!! You have to find what works for you.

Do something for 30 minutes each day. It didn't have to be Zumba. It can be something as ready as walking- just something.

Women can lift weights.

Its my understanding that science has proven women can't lift.
  • janessafantasma
    Options

Of course not, I know better than to ever put diet soda into my body, which is a temple and cannot be defiled by the evil that is carbonated sugar drinks :)
  • CMB1979
    Options

Of course not, I know better than to ever put diet soda into my body, which is a temple and cannot be defiled by the evil that is carbonated sugar drinks :)

Good for you. Every time you drink a soda, some poor child in Africa gets fatter from starvation mode.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Don't lift girls...the bulk.
    I don't lift girls, I lift women...giggity!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

1. Only get your sugar from fruit...
    2. No carbs after 8pm
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace
    4. Detox once a week
    5. eat clean non processed foods
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism
    7 drink 32 ounces of water a day
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals

anyone else have any skinny rules? Suggestions/additions welcome...

Some of the OPs points are a bit misleading:

1. Only get your sugar from fruit ... Agree to some extent.
    2. No carbs after 8pm - Cutting some carbs may be a good thing, but it doesn't matter what time of day you're eating them.
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace - Eating all day doesn't help your metabolic rate increase, this is a common misconception that I always hear people saying but it's simply not true.
    4. Detox once a week - Not sure what this means, does this mean one should fast?
    5. eat clean non processed foods - Agreed.
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism - Agreed.
    7 drink 32 ounces of water a day - I have seen twice that amount recommended.
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals - Again, skipping a single meal isn't going to put you into "starvation mode" you'd have to not eat for days or eat at an extreme caloric deficit to see any changes.

Um....this *is* in Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games....see also the post regarding Poe's Law. :flowerforyou:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Drink hot soups and drinks, they melt fat

But only drink ice cold water, because your body has to warm it up before using it, so therefore and henceforth and stuff it makes you actually burn more calories!!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    This just popped up on Pinterest.

4454837.jpg
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can't tell which is worse, the people who are vehemently against these rules because they can't tell it's a joke, or the people who are embracing these rules and adding their own because they can't tell it's a joke.

exactly this :laugh:
  • _Phoenyx_
    _Phoenyx_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1. Only get your sugar from fruit...
    2. No carbs after 8pm
    3. eat six small meals a day to stoke the metabolic furnace
    4. Detox once a week
    5. eat clean non processed foods
    6 make sure you eat breakfast every single day. it is the most important meal of the day and jumpstarts metabolism
    7 drink 32 ounces of water a day
    8. Avoid starvation mode by not skipping meals

anyone else have any skinny rules? Suggestions/additions welcome...

+ Jog on the spot while brushing your teeth, doing your make-up, shaving...
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Vegetables are unlimited

Actually, they = negative calories, so the more you eat the more you burn! Same with fruit!

Wait...what? All fruits and vegetables are negative calories? I'm done measuring out my broccoli and carrots!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    This just popped up on Pinterest.

4454837.jpg

bahahahahahhaha
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by detox?

ummm get rid of the toxins in your body..dugh! Everyone knows that the kidneys and liver are inefficient at getting rid of toxins...just Google it..

I think they mean what method? Juice cleanse? Pills? Those wierd things you stick to the bottom of your feet? Or maybe just a good ol' fashioned poop :laugh: just kidding

oh, I was referring to the exlax cleanse...

I should only poop once a week? Also, if I eat 6 meals a day, which one is breakfast? If I call the wrong one "breakfast" would my metabilism still jumpstart?

no, if you do not eat breakfast in the proper window then your whole metabolism shuts down...

Thanks. I was using an incorrect window and was assuming I had a broken metabolism. I was preparing for a 30-day water fast to reboot my metabolism, but will put that on hold unless you think I should go ahead with it - or maybe switch to a coffee colonic.
  • lacandacecandace
    Options
    I have two friends who have agreed to charge me $20 per slice if they ever see me eat more than one slice of pizza. So at a party or a work event, I can eat one slice, but once they see me reach for another one, I owe them $20.