more skinny rules...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• lacandacecandace
    Options
    I just started trying the Green Coffee. How do the Raspberry Ketones fit in?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by detox?

ummm get rid of the toxins in your body..dugh! Everyone knows that the kidneys and liver are inefficient at getting rid of toxins...just Google it..

I think they mean what method? Juice cleanse? Pills? Those wierd things you stick to the bottom of your feet? Or maybe just a good ol' fashioned poop :laugh: just kidding

oh, I was referring to the exlax cleanse...

I should only poop once a week? Also, if I eat 6 meals a day, which one is breakfast? If I call the wrong one "breakfast" would my metabilism still jumpstart?

no, if you do not eat breakfast in the proper window then your whole metabolism shuts down...

Thanks. I was using an incorrect window and was assuming I had a broken metabolism. I was preparing for a 30-day water fast to reboot my metabolism, but will put that on hold unless you think I should go ahead with it - or maybe switch to a coffee colonic.

you probably need to do a detox to re-start metab....

or you can do an exlax cleanse....
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    This just popped up on Pinterest.

4454837.jpg

I told you guys!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    No pizza. Ever. Pizza is the devil.

Except on Friday right? Please say I'm RIGHT!!!!!:sad:

YES! you are RIGHT! besides-- pizza has your basic food groups: bread, fat, meat and vegetables!
    cant go wrong w/ that :wink: :happy:

Pizza is potentially the most nutritious food on the planet.

Public schools actually consider pizza a food group of its own you know.

It should be considered the combo group. They are all three macros and as many micros as you choose!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    What do you mean by detox?

ummm get rid of the toxins in your body..dugh! Everyone knows that the kidneys and liver are inefficient at getting rid of toxins...just Google it..

I think they mean what method? Juice cleanse? Pills? Those wierd things you stick to the bottom of your feet? Or maybe just a good ol' fashioned poop :laugh: just kidding

oh, I was referring to the exlax cleanse...

I should only poop once a week? Also, if I eat 6 meals a day, which one is breakfast? If I call the wrong one "breakfast" would my metabilism still jumpstart?

no, if you do not eat breakfast in the proper window then your whole metabolism shuts down...

Thanks. I was using an incorrect window and was assuming I had a broken metabolism. I was preparing for a 30-day water fast to reboot my metabolism, but will put that on hold unless you think I should go ahead with it - or maybe switch to a coffee colonic.

Make sure you do a full scan and defrag when you reboot. Because toxins.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Just do whatever Dr. Oz tells you to do, and get your exercise by trying to keep track of his daily new, guaranteed weight loss whatevers,
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options

I have double paned windows. Is this the proper window to eat in? Does the energy star rating have any effect on my metobolism?
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    But seriously folks. The only right way to lose weight is with laxatives and amphetamines.

I heard this was a "crappy" way to loose weight.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    But seriously folks. The only right way to lose weight is with laxatives and amphetamines.

I heard this was a "crappy" way to loose weight.

horse-crap.gif
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Found this on Buzzfeed, your premier choice for serious fitness and health information.

enhanced-buzz-12529-1370198877-3.jpg

enhanced-buzz-24729-1370198858-13.jpg

enhanced-buzz-18616-1370198887-1.jpg

And let us not forget the thigh gap:
    enhanced-buzz-13219-1370276691-33.jpg

You're welcome!
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Found this on Buzzfeed...

Wow... I don't know... that seems *way* too intense. Maybe after I get to where I can do a double marathon?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Found this on Buzzfeed...

Wow... I don't know... that seems *way* too intense. Maybe after I get to where I can do a double marathon?

Only if you can do the double marathon simultaneously.