A girl who activeley pursues a man with a gf...

Options

Replies

• LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    He could have very easily blocked her texts if he didn't want to talk to her. He's as guilty or even more so, since he had a girlfriend. Sounds to me like she has a thing for him and he encouraged it and kept her on the sidelines for when you guys weren't getting along. Cheating twice in 5 months proves that he'll just keep on doing it.

Exactly..
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    This is the second time today I've read a posting like this. I tried to comment on the first one but the Mods deleted the forum as i was typing.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    5 months? Yeah, you need to thank him for not wasting more of your time and move on.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    is any of you interested in pursuing a man with gf?
    I would like to know urgently.
    I only pursue men who can write and speak with correct grammar.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    My husband of 19 years was actively pursued by a woman 15 years his junior. She was relentless. I begged her to stay away, so we could figure out if we could get our marriage back on track. We have two kids. She wouldn't back off. This is the second marriage she interfered in.

Yes, my husband made the choice to cheat. But she preyed on someone who was going through a tough time. She didn't have the decency to stay away. Any girl who will go after someone in a relationship is disgusting.
    Thank you! I agree with everyone that it is his fault and not hers- but girls like that ARE just awful
    You only have his side of any of this. You don't know what kinds of things he has said and done. Emotions are tough to control. You're judging someone for a situation you don't really know anything about.

You're both kind of pathetic, if you ask me. He's a creep and you're both fighting over him.

Um, what? I asked her to stay away when she first started pursuing him. She didn't, they had an affair, I divorced him. I'm pathetic?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I didn't read the entire thread...but a couple of thoughts came to my mind:

STDs and AIDS. I know we're living in a day and time where anything goes and being sexually active (with someone other than your spouse--not that spouses don't cheat, but saving your body/intimacy and with someone who willing to commit themselves in more ways than just boyfriend/girlfriend status) having sex outside of a major commitment (living together and boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT a serious commitment) is encouraged, expected and the rule of the days & times and saving yourself for your future husband or wife is (not being sexually active until they "put a ring on it" as they say ) is a joke and considered old-fashioned/prudish or a fate worse than death...but also consider getting yourself tested for sexually transmitted diseases too.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I only pursue men who can write and speak with correct grammar.

:laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • christinemadden0223
    Options
    If you can deal with the fact that he'll probably cheat on you again in the future... and that might just be the truth to your relationship... well then, hey - take him back. Just know that it'll probably happen again in the future, and at that point, you really have no one else to blame but yourself. *shrug*

I realize that sounds passive aggressive, but I'm being completely serious. Either accept him - cheating and all - or let him go. He isn't going to change.
    passive agressive or not you're 100% correct
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    First, boyfriend and girlfriend are not the same as married. I used to know someone who would say, "if they aren't married, then they're still available." Basically, best man or woman wins.

Second, the easiest person to get is someone who is already with someone. All you have to do is pay a little attention, listen for him/her to say a bad thing or two about their significant other then kick back and let it happen. Here are some simple rules a friend of mine once listed when we were teenagers.

Rule 1: Never, EVER, say anything bad about the significant other. The second you do that, the person you are after feels obligated to defend their significant other. However, if you say something nice or point out their good qualities, 9 times out of 10, the person you are interested in will put down the sig. other on their own.

Rule 2: Almost always be available. Either by phone, text, chat...whatever. Be there to listen to them gripe when the significant other messes up, and spend more of your time listening rather than offering advice. Occasionally, drop in a positive word or two about the significant other, once again, the person you are interested in will tear the S.O. down on their own. The more you are available and labeled the "good listener" or "just someone to talk to" the more the person you are interested in will rely on you.

Rule 3: Don't smother them. You want to be available more times than not, however, you don't want to end up in the friend zone. You have to let the person you are interested in miss you being around. This will make them think about you more often, especially when things are going bad with their significant other. They will also cause a fight or two over something stupid just to have a reason to contact you.

Rule 4: Don't rush things, let them happen. This way you don't look like you're the one who is tearing them apart. The decision to go beyond "just someone to talk to" has to always be the other person. They have to make the first move, so it will always be their idea.

Of course, married and especially a couple with kids are "off limits," but if they are just boyfriend and girlfriend or just dating, then either their relationship is strong or it isn't.

Remember: Sometimes the beans are worth more than the cow, but if you can get the milk for free, don't log it as water.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My husband of 19 years was actively pursued by a woman 15 years his junior. She was relentless. I begged her to stay away, so we could figure out if we could get our marriage back on track. We have two kids. She wouldn't back off. This is the second marriage she interfered in.

Yes, my husband made the choice to cheat. But she preyed on someone who was going through a tough time. She didn't have the decency to stay away. Any girl who will go after someone in a relationship is disgusting.
    Thank you! I agree with everyone that it is his fault and not hers- but girls like that ARE just awful
    You only have his side of any of this. You don't know what kinds of things he has said and done. Emotions are tough to control. You're judging someone for a situation you don't really know anything about.

You're both kind of pathetic, if you ask me. He's a creep and you're both fighting over him.

The fact that there are two sides to every story is something to keep in mind. You never know if he was telling her to just hold on and promising to get a divorce. I made my ex show me his divorce papers before I would have sex with him. Lol, I just figured better safe than sorry. :smile:
    :drinker:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Your profile says you are 30..........You say "my husband of 19 years"........You married him when you were 11? I think your honesty is in question. :noway:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

youngest bride of all American time! Congrats!
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Looking at your pics…I fail to understand how he did not see he had it all…his loss
    I know you meant well, but does that mean that if she was not attractive it would have not been his loss?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Um, what? I asked her to stay away when she first started pursuing him. She didn't, they had an affair, I divorced him. I'm pathetic?

Well considering that you are 30 and were married to him for 19 years, I'm going to say that you are probably better off without a pedophile and she actually did you a favor... jus' sayin'
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Sorry. That was directed at the OP.

But the part about only having his side does work for you, as well. I don't get placing ALL the blame on the women. I know the Taliban seems to think if a man sees so much as a woman's ankle, he will be compelled beyond any control of his own to have sex with that woman, but that really isn't how men in the real world operate.
  • christinemadden0223
    Options

I think they were referring to me =) no, I admire you and sympathize with you- thank you for your insight
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

youngest bride of all American time! Congrats!
    And I thought I was tripping balls.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Nevermind. I wasn't the only one to notice...