Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    can't…be…serious…thread…

short answer..no, you can't spot reduce…

so let the cleavage out!

mate - no offence but ..some ladies can find it extremely difficult to exercise with their breasts...I recommend guys to try running -jogging or doing pushups with 2 lemons strapped to their front....

Lemons? How big are your lemons there cause I know here they are small. I was running daily with 36DDs on me with no problem. A proper workout bra fixes that.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    are you a 32A if not perhaps a visit to your walmart store and the purchase of a 2 man tent would be in order. Merry Christmas don't forget the cheese cake
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    [/quote]

no mate it doesnt
    no offence but having big boobs can really hinder exercising...and there can be a lot of functional issues with bigger boobs as well...
    [/quote]

If you get the right bra it doesn't really hinder anything...I have big bewbs and I can even do jumping jacks in my workout bra with minimal bouncage! (not a real word)
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    This thread really is quite lulzworthy. OP has trolled well and hard. I mean, who buys a dress for a formal occasion without trying it on first? Who tries to reduce their boobs to fit into one dress for one event? Absurdity.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    This thread really is quite lulzworthy. OP has trolled well and hard. I mean, who buys a dress for a formal occasion without trying it on first? Who tries to reduce their boobs to fit into one dress for one event? Absurdity.

lol agreed - that would be like a guy asking to spot reduce his junk….
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

if he has spots on his junk i think it might be a good idea to see a doctor
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

That would be almost as absurd as a guy asking to spot reduce his breasts.

Almost.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Almost.

i want fake DD's….
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Almost.

i want fake DD's….
    What's wrong with real ones?
  • MelanieBreuning
    MelanieBreuning Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wish I came across this problem.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

no mate it doesnt
    no offence but having big boobs can really hinder exercising...and there can be a lot of functional issues with bigger boobs as well...

If you get the right bra it doesn't really hinder anything...I have big bewbs and I can even do jumping jacks in my workout bra with minimal bouncage! (not a real word)
    [/quote]

this. i'm WAY bigger than DD (was on the track team as a sprinter in high school with 28JJ :smokin:) and honestly there's only 4 sport/fitness related things where my tig ole bitties have gotten in the way and only one of those 4 i have yet to think of a work around
    - yoga plough pose : done as is i could smother myself but the way around that is to walk my feet at angle
    - fencing : i used to fence but didnt advance further because custom made chest plates are expensive
    - archery: boob gets in the way of the string which effects accuracy. apparently there are different stances r gear that could be worn, but i never bothered to
    - laying stomach down on a bench.there's really no good positioning for this. :laugh: laying so that the girls are right in front of you ->squishage that pushes them UP towards your neck.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Almost.

i want fake DD's….
    What's wrong with real ones?

< can't get real DD's :(
  • ndj1979
    Options

no mate it doesnt

this. i'm WAY bigger than DD (was on the track team as a sprinter in high school with 28JJ :smokin:) and honestly there's only 4 sport/fitness related things where my tig ole bitties have gotten in the way and only one of those 4 i have yet to think of a work around
    - yoga plough pose : done as is i could smother myself but the way around that is to walk my feet at angle
    - fencing : i used to fence but didnt advance further because custom made chest plates are expensive
    - archery: boob gets in the way of the string which effects accuracy. apparently there are different stances r gear that could be worn, but i never bothered to
    - laying stomach down on a bench.there's really no good positioning for this. :laugh: laying so that the girls are right in front of you ->squishage that pushes them UP towards your neck.

in…for JJ's and smothering...