Did anyone weigh themselves the day after christmas day?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    i weighed myself this morning.......bad decision
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have started to weight myself every day... it has helped me see and accept why the scale is up/down/up/down... I am hoping it will get be to stay on track more...
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes, DOWN a pound from the day before...say whaa? OMG Dutch butter cookies have magical powers!!
  • gkauf744
    gkauf744 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I was up 1.5lbs and very upset this morning. Everyone here's responses have helped me get a little perspective :)
    ^^ This.
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    yeah, me too.... sigh... hoping about the water thing but thinking it might have been in what I cooked with..... whole milk, butter, olive oil, butter, vegetable oil, and did I mention real butter? I kept hearing Julia Child in my head all day....LOL.....
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I lost more than I usually do after eating very lax on Christmas Eve, so I expected to see that trend change after Xmas day eating, too! Nope. Down more!

That happens after I've been eating low and then have a day above maintenance. I didn't know it would happen for two days straight :D Very fun, lol.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    nooooooooo !!!!!! And I won't before january 1st.
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lost 1lb surprising since I did eat a lot of sweet things, my reading is the same as last week. I gained 0.6lbs since a recent weigh in which took time to get off so going to have to work at it
  • scrapsandbones
    scrapsandbones Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance and pigged out for three days and lost 2lbs, I'm not sure how but I'm pleased. I did definitely overeat (ballparked the calories at 3,500 on Christmas Eve then 4,500 on Christmas Day and 2,500 on Boxing Day) but drank a lot of water and ran each morning.

I had been freaking out and planning how I'd lose it again in January but I'm glad I don't have to!
  • hazeljordan1974
    hazeljordan1974 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with the "weigh every day" gang for my own peace of mind - my weight has sort of stabilised over the last few weeks (even got on scales with cans earlier in the week to check scales were working - they are). I weighed pretty much the same despite eating more - but on a "damage limitation" course of gym sessions this week to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand...
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hell no..I am not weighing til next Friday...I don't need to depress myself....ha ha...
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    nooooooooo !!!!!! And I won't before january 1st.
    WORD.