Beware the uninformed

Options

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Dang...I only needed a "backpedal, backpedal, backpedal!" for a bingo. :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, good work today. I'll meet you back at the secret bully group in an hour for milk and graham crackers.

make it pop tarts and ice cream and I'm in like a dirty shirt

wait. "In like a dirty shirt"? What does this mean?

I have to admit, I'd rather have cookies and ice cream.

#rebel food

Come sit by me. My shirt is clean and I have both cookies and ice cream.

(also my hair is clean too and smells nice. Irrelevant but I'm throwing that out there anyway)

tumblr_m1hzz2ocpE1rs8ymlo1_500.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, good work today. I'll meet you back at the secret bully group in an hour for milk and graham crackers.

make it pop tarts and ice cream and I'm in like a dirty shirt

wait. "In like a dirty shirt"? What does this mean?

I have to admit, I'd rather have cookies and ice cream.

#rebel food

Come sit by me. My shirt is clean and I have both cookies and ice cream.

(also my hair is clean too and smells nice. Irrelevant but I'm throwing that out there anyway)

*snugglelick*
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Any food offered in the secret bully group will fit my macros. Uh, except sugar-free gummy bears.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Graham crackers and cow's milk?? I was told there would be gluten free cookies and rice milk! This is an outrage. Do I look like a baby cow or a baby graham to you?

Hey - do I look like a baby cracker?

...yes?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I missed a lot of fun it seems. :frown:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    OP, your supposed "expert advice" is always wrong. You have no clue what you're talking about, then you go and start a thread like this. You asked for it.

ETA: Oh, and in for the funny gifs and witty remarks :bigsmile:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options

No way - the carbs will make us all fat!
    Only if you eat them with a protein.

OT: if you want to vent about things, there is a blog available on this site and you can say (mostly) whatever you want and police the comments so you don't have to deal with anyone arguing/disagreeing with you. Or just yell at your stuffed animals. That's what I do.
    stuffed_animals.jpg
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Just a quick rant here. There seem to be quite a few people who peruse the forums simply looking for someone to argue with. It's not a very intelligent decision if you attack someone who actually knows what they are talking about, because if you would just listen and learn, you might find ways to be healthier. The internet is full of trash blogs and studies that are completely inaccurate. In order to find the best information, you need to stick to medical websites, or talk to those who are experts in the field, or have a lot of training and education.
    I myself work in the medical field and have for many years. I've studied diet and fitness as well, independently of my job, for college courses and for my own benefit. Just because someone tells you something in a forum, please don't assume they know what they are talking about. Please take the time to ask them what their expertise is in the area about which you are receiving information and advice.

Exhibit A of the first sentence of her post.

stop assuming that you are the only one that knows what they are talking about just because you work in the medical field. a lot of individuals have outdated knowledge
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

im missing unicorns that fart glitter and 1200 calories.

I never win at bingo
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Good lord, I'm surrounded by ignorance.

Girl, we always take that chance when posting on here and I have learned that myself.

I'm not too judgmental as a lot are on here, and tend to give those the benefit of the doubt and understand sometimes when we are trying to express ourselves online it may come across different than what we are really trying to convey.

But, by posting our thoughts, opinions, and ideals we open ourselves to a world of *kitten* kicking because it seems here and other places, there are a lot of strong personalities! lol.. Me included! LOL

I, for one wasn't offended, but then again I'm pretty laid back, secure with myself, and try not to let strangers get to me that way. Not saying I won't fall off and cuss ya out in the future as in real life I'm no nonsense and a bit of a hot head, but do try and be open minded towards others who think differently.

So all hope isn't lost. I'm here and I'm sure others are like me who do not offend easily.

And no disrespect to anyone. I'm just being me.
  • juliemouse83
    Options

I never win at bingo

I don't either... Whoops!!! There is the glitter pharting unicorn! ;)
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

I never win at bingo

I thought you needed a Godwin's Law for Bingo? Or is that just on what used to pass for forums' on Etsy? Something about flailing about crafter's arbitrary Nazi references made it a given.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Double post.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    double post
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    Wait, WTF?
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    I might be using the wrong card...I've been playing the "Flounce Bingo" card...

ETA:

flounce-bingo_large.jpg
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Well this was a fun read. :laugh:
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Well this was a fun read. :laugh:

I'll second that! That was so fun, thank you, thank you all, I absolutely love these posts and I appreciate the entertainment on my boring Friday!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Poor OP in that thread is my only reaction to that thread.