From Thanksgiving to Christmas, I gained 8 pounds :(
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    2 lbs and exactly 7,000 extra cals!
  • 215jenn
    215jenn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had a 10 pound gain over the Christmas - New Years time frame which also includes my birthday.
    Booze! Bread! Candy!

But, now booze, bread, candy - in small portions again and I'm down 3 pounds this week.
  • jlove_814
    Options
    I did. Holidays are horrible time food wise. I struggle starting halloween time with all the candy.
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was at my maintain weight area and had plans to meet the New Year at my maintain weight range for the first time I can remember. I was looking forward to not having one of my New Year's resolutions to be to lose weight but to maintain it. Then life happened and I lost my second job of the year in November, (currently unemployed), I was having some foot and knee issues, I got sick for 2 weeks, Holidays, feeling depressed and boredom...not a good combo!.....gained 7 pds in about 1 1/2 months! I'm working on getting back on track....
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    None...was sick and lost 7 lbs. Not very fun.
  • jenni_d1990
    jenni_d1990 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I gained 8 pounds! But I was actually eating as much chocolate and junk food that I wanted so it would be easier for me to give all that up for the new year. I was also drinking beer and those calories add up real fast. Haven't touched anything unhealthy yet. : )
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I have not only eliminated the Xmas gain, I have lost all the weight I should have lost as well.

Right back on schedule.
  • Charlottie88
    Options
    I weighed on the 5th and lost 4 lbs since my last weigh in before Christmas. Resulttt :).
  • 1971jamie
    1971jamie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't expect this much response to the thread when I started it!

Great to see that everyone is really motivated to get those extra pounds back off again, and many people already well on their way to doing it, if not already done.

I'm already done - am now 2lbs less than me pre-christmas weigh-in! go me!! :laugh:
  • maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Gained 4 but lost 3 of those this week.
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Back to my pre Christmas weight as of today :smile: :smile: :smile:
    Back to losing now I hope :wink:
  • angelfish257
    angelfish257 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I basically ate through all of December like the world was ending, so when I weighed in after New Year I'd put on 5lb - I've had a bit of a struggle since coming back from hols in September though, so I'd already gone up by 5lb before the festive blowout! All in, I started the new year 10lb heavier than I was before I went on my hols in September :(

Been back on it properly logging and exercising for a week and so far 3lb have come off - don't think the rest will come off so easily though! All in, I want to lose a further 1.5 stone this year to *finally* reach my goal weight
  • 1971jamie
    1971jamie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How's everyone getting on shedding those Xmas extra pounds?

I'm at 3lbs LESS than my pre-christmas weigh-in, and back to a near-ideal maintenance weight.

Still got a couple of pounds of wobbly stuff on my belly - that's this year's problem to fix... find that six-pack! - need to get into some excerise and get toned up, as don't especially want to lose very much more actual weight, as I end up with a very thin face and people say I look ill!

Any ideas on that one much appreciated.