Anyone starting 30 Day Shred soon? Sept 2010

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Day 14 in total. I can't do the jumping torso twist things b/c it's putting strain on my legs, so I'm replacing those with jumping jacks, otherwise I'm doing really well with it. :) Posting measurements on Wed!
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Just four more (including tonight) until I'm all the way done! Level 3 is still my favorite. It seems easier and shorter than the rest (even though I can see on the time slider thing that it's the same).

I'll take measurements when I'm done. I'm afraid there's not going to be a difference. I think I'm one of those people who can't see a difference on themselves. My pants are way looser (though I still can't fit a size lower) and I've lost 11 pounds, but I'm still convinced the measurements won't have changed. :grumble:
  • hartlife48
    Options
    So got the DVD now just need to stick to it! Anyone want to do it with me starting at a certain day so we can keep each other motivated???
  • Ebth2306
    Options
    So got the DVD now just need to stick to it! Anyone want to do it with me starting at a certain day so we can keep each other motivated???

I am only 2 days in I would love to!!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I'm halfway done!!!! Woot Woot!!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Starting measurements

Neck 14in
    Bicep L 14.5 R 14
    Under Chest 37
    Waist 38.5
    Across the belly button 43.5
    Belly Pooch-area(just below belly button) 49
    Hips(measured just below pooch area) 46
    Thigh L 27.5 R 27.5
    Calf L 16 R 16

Current measurements:
    Neck 14in
    Bicep L 14 R 13.5
    Under Chest 36
    Waist 37
    Across the belly button 42
    Belly Pooch-area(just below belly button) 48
    Hips(measured just below pooch area) 45
    Thigh L 26.5 R 26.5
    Calf L 16 R 16

That's a 9inch difference!!!!! WOW!!!

I don't have much of a scale change, I'm sitting at 204. I usually weigh in on Fridays, so we'll see if there's a change then.

I plan on hitting day 16 later.

Keep it up everyone!!
  • xLyric
    Options

I don't have much of a scale change, I'm sitting at 204. I usually weigh in on Fridays, so we'll see if there's a change then.

Keep it up everyone!!

Awesome job, that's wonderful!

I measured myself last night even though my last day is today. I'll post them later when I get home. I have lost a couple of inches dispite what I had expected! :)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options

Keep it up everyone!!

Awesome job, that's wonderful!

I measured myself last night even though my last day is today. I'll post them later when I get home. I have lost a couple of inches dispite what I had expected! :)

Thank you!! And WOOT WOOT for your losing inches too!!

I completed day 17 today. However, I did level 1 instead, I just wasn't feeling level 2 today, maybe I need to rest for a few days.
    Keep up the god work ladies!! I'll be back next time I don't feel like crap.
  • xLyric
    Options
    Alrighty, here are my results:

Starting Weight: 221.6
    Final Weight: 212.6
    Lost: 9lbs!

Measurements:
    Start/Finish
    Waist: 49/46 Lost: 3in
    Hips: 50/48 Lost: 2in
    Bust: 45.5/44.5 Lost: 1in

I had originally measured my neck and thighs also, but my neck stayed the same and I did my thighs wrong, so I'm leaving those out. :glasses:

I'm very happy with this. :bigsmile: I am also happy with the muscle I built! It's not a ton but it's something. I'm thinking about redoing the video with my sister, and pairing that with the C25K again maybe. I need something so I can keep the muscle.

Also, who was it that wanted to do Insanity? Sorry, I forgot who mentioned it. :flowerforyou: