Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Want some advice?

Eat at a deficit, get out and move around. Lurk in the forums and read up on some of the helpful threads that can be found, and don't take yourself or anyone else so seriously. This forum can be very helpful, but it can also spin out of control quickly ... see previous 8 pages...

Thank you will do. I just ignore the ones I get bored with anyways. I don't have much to say or advice to give as of yet. I think my introduction was great :D Weeded out people that would not fit into my idea of friends at the least.....so reading all the back and forth was worth it.

LOL_I_TROLL_YOU-s580x964-225553.png
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hi Today is my first day starting :smile:
    Good Luck

Welcome and good luck!! We're not all crazypants around here, unless you like that, then we ALL are.

I prefer the MFPers who are no pants.
    who needs pants?
  • karld70
    karld70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey day 3 of a new way of eating for the rest of my life, looking forward to chatting with you lot
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow ... just wow... I'm new too and now I'm thinking this site may be way too much like my pregnancy board I used to read a lot... Guess I need to read more threads to get a real idea of what this site is all about?

This place is *nothing* like babycenter.

*shudder*

*cowers in corner in fetal position sucking his thumb and sobbing inconsolably*

How did you know it was Babycenter!?!? :huh:

Was Heisenburg curled in the corner sucking his thumb?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This thread looks to be ummm...interesting.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    HufNL.gif
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I bet when you lose the weight and find out your face really isn't pretty your gonna wish you had a better personality.

You shouldn't speak ill off others faces with that profile pic.

Awe sweetie, did I get under your thick skin? Let me guess, I'm in your chin right?

No just trying to teach you the difference between an opinion (your comment) and an observation (my comment) Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Would you rather me throw bread? I bet you would you hungry girl you. Go Fetch!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Thread looking like a schoolyard. I smuggled in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids whose mom's won't let em have any. I'll trade them for milk money and/or cigarettes. I'll be over by the monkey bars if anybody's interested.

I have a peanut butter, honey, and raisin sandwich. Willing to trade it for LSD.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    HufNL.gif

ROFL
  • Kate2351
    Options
    Hi
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    *ducks and runs*
    *ducks and runs*

don't forget to log all that ducking and running!

Awww - in for ducklings
    Too cute :)

tumblr_mh4zggX5H91qgibpgo1_500.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hi

Strong first post.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This wins thread of the day <3
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Thread looking like a schoolyard. I smuggled in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids whose mom's won't let em have any. I'll trade them for milk money and/or cigarettes. I'll be over by the monkey bars if anybody's interested.

Show me the sammich - I got your smokes. VSULights. (quit 2 years ago - sorta stale)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Wow ... just wow... I'm new too and now I'm thinking this site may be way too much like my pregnancy board I used to read a lot... Guess I need to read more threads to get a real idea of what this site is all about?

This place is *nothing* like babycenter.

*shudder*

*cowers in corner in fetal position sucking his thumb and sobbing inconsolably*

How did you know it was Babycenter!?!? :huh:

I know things...

...despite my best efforts to unknow them.

:indifferent:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have to ask OP

are-you-a-wizard-retarded-kid.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Dear Baby Jesus up in heaven - Please let this thread be around when I get done at the gym. I'm only asking for 90 minutes. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Amen.

Zero chance.

Zero.
  • Kate2351
    Options
    Hi

Strong first post.

Straight to the point :p
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OP let me be more direct. In your professional opinion as the knower of well, everything...how did you become overweight?
This discussion has been closed.