Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I'm only on page 2, and I'm ROFL!!! Y'all crack me up!!!

You'd better open all the pages in separate tabs soon...

...because this thing is on borrowed time.

Dang it, I was just about to post this. I have been reading your posts WAY too long. Get outta my head. Now I must deactivate for sure.:grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Wow ... just wow... I'm new too and now I'm thinking this site may be way too much like my pregnancy board I used to read a lot... Guess I need to read more threads to get a real idea of what this site is all about?

This place is *nothing* like babycenter.

*shudder*

*cowers in corner in fetal position sucking his thumb and sobbing inconsolably*

How did you know it was Babycenter!?!? :huh:

I know things...

...despite my best efforts to unknow them.

:indifferent:

Don't let him fool you. We met on babycenter and have been besties since.

^this...

...is a lie.

Although I may or may not have created an account there once upon a time when my wife was pregnant and I may or may not have a) whiteknighted; and/or b) trolled her in the forums...

...but that was a very long time ago.

"All babies should be weaned no later than 6 months."

"Any opinion about vax."

And I loved the 40+ references to DH, DS, DD, or any other too-short-to-figure-out acronym in every post.

DH=dear husband, DS= dear son, DD= Dear daughter... but somehow I think you already knew that!! I do not miss babycenter at all. But it did get me through my pregnancy!!

Yeah.

Honestly, most of what I know from that horrid horrid place is what my wife would read to me when I was home in the evenings...or would call me at work to read to me...or would wake me up to read to me...

...but she was pregnant, so what could I do?

I mean, it wasn't like I could reason with her using logic and stuff.

That *might* be why I still have an intense dislike of that place. Might be.
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just...oh, well I....you see it's...I...no I can't, just keep typing. It's better than Netflix and uses less data.
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thread looking like a schoolyard. I smuggled in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids whose mom's won't let em have any. I'll trade them for milk money and/or cigarettes. I'll be over by the monkey bars if anybody's interested.

Show me the sammich - I got your smokes. VSULights. (quit 2 years ago - sorta stale)

6657.jpg
    Yeah that's right...they're grilled.

That, Mother, gets you a fresh pack - be right back.
    I'm only 2 weeks out- gotta go grab one of those disgusting mini-lozenges. Thanks!

Smooth_zpsf601521e.gif
    Oh yeah...
  • Lilly1130
    Options
    Me either!! lol Sometimes the DH could be dumb husband...:laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Wow ... just wow... I'm new too and now I'm thinking this site may be way too much like my pregnancy board I used to read a lot... Guess I need to read more threads to get a real idea of what this site is all about?

This place is *nothing* like babycenter.

*shudder*

*cowers in corner in fetal position sucking his thumb and sobbing inconsolably*

How did you know it was Babycenter!?!? :huh:

I know things...

...despite my best efforts to unknow them.

:indifferent:

Don't let him fool you. We met on babycenter and have been besties since.

^this...

...is a lie.

Although I may or may not have created an account there once upon a time when my wife was pregnant and I may or may not have a) whiteknighted; and/or b) trolled her in the forums...

...but that was a very long time ago.

"All babies should be weaned no later than 6 months."

"Any opinion about vax."

And I loved the 40+ references to DH, DS, DD, or any other too-short-to-figure-out acronym in every post.

DH=dear husband, DS= dear son, DD= Dear daughter... but somehow I think you already knew that!! I do not miss babycenter at all. But it did get me through my pregnancy!!
    Oh my, I would NEVER have gotten those! Mostly b/c I refer to no one in my RL as "dear" anything.

To be clear, I'm pretty sure that 80%+ of the time, they were being sarcastic w/ their "dears".
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Thread looking like a schoolyard. I smuggled in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids whose mom's won't let em have any. I'll trade them for milk money and/or cigarettes. I'll be over by the monkey bars if anybody's interested.

Show me the sammich - I got your smokes. VSULights. (quit 2 years ago - sorta stale)

6657.jpg
    Yeah that's right...they're grilled.

That, Mother, gets you a fresh pack - be right back.

Smooth_zpsf601521e.gif
    Oh yeah...

OH god, now I want a cigarette. Share?

124ues5.gif

tumblr_inline_mv32zxvwyb1rksn7b.gif
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Welcome to MFP, it's National Moron Day. Every day. :flowerforyou:

Actually, It's Elvis's Birthday. Fried Nanner sandwiches for everyone. Try not to die on the toilet.
  • WonderWoman_5
    WonderWoman_5 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I almost pissed my pants when I saw this!! too funny
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    OP let me be more direct. In your professional opinion as the knower of well, everything...how did you become overweight?

I stopped all sports after schooling and decided I was going party for the past decade Drink ,do drugs, party like I will never party again. I never did any of those things because I was so involved with school, sports, and piano. So in the past 10 years I have gained 80 lbs. So pretty much mid 20's to now. It was so fun but I can feel my health deteriorate as I continue to abuse these things instead of moderate them. My breathing for one. Now I have to talk myself into why it will be worth the work to get back to where I was pre-party decade. So basically over indulging in food and drink for the past decade and ceasing all exercise. Dancing every night until 2 am at the clubs probably kept me from gaining 160 lbs For the most part the munchies.
This discussion has been closed.