• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    kabinz wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    6k5r1npokvl6.jpg

Fish got bigger I got smaller.. when I was 35 lbs heavier, I didn't have the energy to fish the way I do now. got to keep those arms strong so I can hold the big fish.

YES!!! Finally, after the longest time creeping this thread, someone who speaks my language! Amazing work on the loss and the fish, thank you for the motivation.

@ek0513 what fish is that in the second pic? I was going to say Marlin but it doesnt have the spear-nose. Looks like it could feed a village

That is a Northern Pike. Based on the Green Bay jersey, I'm guessing it was caught in Wisconsin.

Cheers. Looks like a beast of a fish. That's caught in the sea?

Pike are freshwater. Wisconsin is in the middle of the US - no saltwater nearby.

Thought it might be from Wisconsin bay but it looks huge, so was wondering if it was from the sea. Should be on River Monsters, next to all the catfishes that guy catches
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    yaryrosa wrote: »
    zm0dgy.png

Looking good!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Jashwood92 wrote: »
    eap8a9zkvim9.jpg
    2017 and now :) There is a 21 pound difference!

Awesome!
  • MsFab4life
    MsFab4life Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m so inspired by all these success stories!
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You dont look 230 at all
  • kstarallen
    kstarallen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    @dsboohead I could PM you some other pics if you want. Unfortunately I took them in undies lol
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very nice keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!