Tattoos..do you have one? If not what would you get?

Options

Replies

• moonbeam_muffin
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos. Its not scary to get one at all, I got mine done consecutively.
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos currently. I definitely plan to get more. I dig it.
  • Holly_belle
    Holly_belle Posts: 4,042 Member
    Options
    I have 2. Cheshire cat on my shoulder and a shamrock comprised of Celtic heart knots. I would be open for getting more, just would have to really love the design
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and I want more. They are addictive!!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Have 4, want lots more..
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    tattoos are trashy and are for ex-cons

Or future ones!
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I have 3 currently with 2 more pending that I am waiting to get because I am using them as weight loss rewards. I also have tons of tattoo inspiration ideas pinned on Pinterest. I'd change them up and make them my own, of course, but it helps me generate ideas since I can't draw to save my life lol
  • RelevantKnowledge
    RelevantKnowledge Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I currently have 11 tattoos and would like to finish getting the chakras up my spine. :smile:
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My three favorite out of the 14 I have. I have an appointment Friday to continue working on the arm with the geisha. Birthday tradition.

2q1flvm.jpg
    ngrcz4.jpg
    c5ik1.jpg
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have "Fok julle naaiers" on my left inner wrist in fancy, girly script. (It means "**** all of you ****ers".) Yeah. It's pretty perfect. :)
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    <--- Has 13
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and am working on my idea for #3!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    I've wanted one for years, but never really found one that jumped out at me. Now I've found one (or two), but being 40+, it'd be kind of a mid-life-crisis thing. Not sure if I should do it.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but if I ever did get one, I'll get an Owl on a tree with a heart instead of the moon.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have two of them one that says God Happens in Script writing on my lower right calf. And one realistic one on my lower arm of Jesus hugging a lamb. I would like to eventually maybe get one on my other lower arm with my town mascot possibly or else I think it might be cool to get some sort of flower design where the flower actually looks like Lace not sure yet. Or maybe a family of owls to represent the people in my family not sure yet what my next one will be but it will be something that I wouldn't mind having on my arm for a long time. The tattoo artist that did both my tats moved to a different studio about 3 hrs drive away so haven't gotten a new one yet cuz he does really "awesome" work. Maybe when I get that direction sometime will get another one.
  • I have 6 and am not done.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have 1 and 4 more planned as soon as I can afford them. 1 is a family tattoo that we're all getting on our shoulder with a teal cancer ribbon between butterfly wings for my aunt that had ovarian cancer.
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    "Search button!!!!! This has been done before!"

Oh wait, that only works when people want to discuss weight loss.

I have a butterfly tattoo :)
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Don't have one yet, but have the design already picked out. It's a celtic cross with a rose bud entwined around it.