Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Maybe she thought you were going to dispatch an officer to shoot the speaker?
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Maybe she thought you were going to dispatch an officer to shoot the speaker?

OH THE PAPERWORK! You discharge your weapon on duty you better be ready for the paperwork... :disappointed:

I am so tired today. I've been eating like crap for the last 3 days. The first day I managed to stay in my calories. After that though, ugh! All this left over pizza is killing me. I was at 188 and now I'm back up to a place I don't wanna be.

The worst part is I eat the pizza and I feel TERRIBLE afterwards, I get super thirsty and fatigued, but it doesn't stop me!

I wanna look sexy again, dammit! Eyes on the prize. I have my tilapia, steamed broccoli and carrots, and some lightly seasoned rice for lunch today. I can do this.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Oh man, pizza sounds good right about now! But your dinner actually sounds super legit, too. Hmm...I may be hungry.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon too. Got to 180 and I'm guessing I'm closer to 190 now. Ugh. I just started fitting into a bunch of "hopefully someday" dresses I had in my closet and then I start slippin'. Classic me.

Tie-dyed 5 pair of boxer briefs and a t-shirt today! My daughter said she wants daddy to put on a "fashion show' and model his undies when he gets them on Father's Day. Hahahaha!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    She wanted an officer to make them go turn it down. No joke. It's been an interesting night to say the least.
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever just want to go home and play Naked Twister?

I agree too

• jennifer_417
    Options
    She wanted an officer to make them go turn it down. No joke. It's been an interesting night to say the least.

Some people don't seem to live in the real world.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Nope, they don't, you really cannot make this stuff up lol!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Nah, you can't make up ANYTHING weirder than what happens in real life...

• sufferlandrian
    Options

I couldn't agree more! :smile:
  • soni_sandy1992
    soni_sandy1992 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend asked me to marry him :O
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Is that good or bad? :smile:
  • soni_sandy1992
    soni_sandy1992 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Absolutely good :D I just can't believe it
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Absolutely good :D I just can't believe it
    Congrats!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Very nice! :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    All right, I'm tired tonight, y'all! If anyone is around, come chat up, otherwise Imma end up in the "tell me I'm pretty" threads here on MFP!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Jennifer_417! Today is my first day off after 4 long night shifts (Security gov't & business offices) followed by 2 hours of sleep, then an RCMPolice workshop, then a family Grad Dance & Dinner. :p I slept for 10 hours and woke up at noon today, lol. BTW, yur purty! There ya go... feel better now?
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Haha...maybe....
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Not the "Tell me I'm pretty" threads! NOOOOO!!! Don't do it. :smile:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

Especially in the hospitality industry...people go to hotels to do the shizz they don't want to do at home!