Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    SongDragon wrote: »
    @FrankieFelinius I know what you mean. Though it seems if you live with your face you notice the most. I have one eye where the lid closes more. And one nostril that's more flared, but that's tmi.

You haven't been here long have you?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    SongDragon wrote: »
    @FrankieFelinius I know what you mean. Though it seems if you live with your face you notice the most. I have one eye where the lid closes more. And one nostril that's more flared, but that's tmi.

*gigglesnort* Uh, yeah, we get pretty close and personal 'round here...

• BodyByBex
    Options
    Anyone else remember me griping about how constipated I was just last week? And my Brad Pitt gif when I FINALLY pooped?! :laugh:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    /\
    I
    I
    Quoted...

Right?! I almost included one boob hangin' lower than the other in my asymmetry...not that even that would have been tmi...
  • paul199madrid
    paul199madrid Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Funny conversations to see while entering haha
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    I'm with them. You look fine without makeup.

But here is the thing...no girl wants to look "fine". We...or at least I, want to look "fiiiiiiine". ;)

• BodyByBex
    Options

Right?! I almost included one boob hangin' lower than the other in my asymmetry...not that even that would have been tmi...

Nope. My right breast is slightly larger than my left and I have an age spot, birthmark thing(I honestly don't know when it showed up) on my left areola.

I also just fought off a case of Bacterial Vaginosis!

I MIGHT be approaching the limit, MAYBE...
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Anyone else remember me griping about how constipated I was just last week? And my Brad Pitt gif when I FINALLY pooped?! :laugh:

How could we forget...? :s;)

• jennifer_417
    Options

But here is the thing...no girl wants to look "fine". We...or at least I, want to look "fiiiiiiine". ;)

You look fine. Can we go now? LOL!

• BodyByBex
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius Could be worse....

v0hqjyasas4p.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Speaking of the power of makeup...
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

All men should learn this. If the fine doesn't have at least three "i"s, it's the wrong one. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Sigh...do you guys think that if I tie my textbook to my face, I'll be more likely to get my reading done?
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Sigh...do you guys think that if I tie my textbook to my face, I'll be more likely to get my reading done?

Nope. I tried learning by osmosis. Did NOT work... :cry:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    They say you will remember things for your test if you take the test in the same state as you studied. If you studied tired, go to the test tired. If you study wide awake, get a good nights rest prior to the test. If you study drunk, well..... I can't help you there. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    They say you will remember things for your test if you take the test in the same state as you studied. If you studied tired, go to the test tired. If you study wide awake, get a good nights rest prior to the test. If you study drunk, well..... I can't help you there. :smile:

Well, I'm basically always tired...so there's that!

• BodyByBex
    Options
    I did NOT feel at all like working out today...it took Sgt. Sexy Pants cursing at me and telling me that I was his inspiration and if I give up after coming so far what does that mean for him *sigh*....So I got on the stupid elliptical.

Stupid peer pressuring man. Why does he have to make me his stupid inspiration to get healthy anyway? :grumble:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Because you've done an incredible job. That's why. :smile: Nice photo by the way. :smile:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Last biology final I took...I studied drunk...got an A! (I knew I could nearly fail the final and still get an A in the course so I wasn't super motivated to study that last night) But I wouldn't recommend it...I knew the material pretty well before studying...I'm an over studier...but still freak on test days thinking I won't remember anything!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Because you've done an incredible job. That's why. :smile: Nice photo by the way. :smile:

Thanks. I've got another 26 pounds before I'm at a 'normal' BMI, but I'm only 16 pounds away from my initial goal weight.

Oh and the photo was taken as soon as I woke up this evening. It's my 'I really don't want to get up and work out' face. Probably one of my more 'authentic' photos... :laugh: