Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    News flash: If you can't pay for a room, you can't have a room. Why would you just expect me to believe you can pay in the morning? It's not an unreasonable policy, and trust me, the business is making plenty of money...

Wait...what???? lmao

My shift has been mildly stupid so but we should be pretty low key till 6am. I want a sugar free red bull so bad I dreamed about it!

@Frankie_Felinius when's dinner!?
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Man, I used to cook all of the time...I just don't anymore. Luckily my guy picked up the slack and he's not bad. Every once in awhile I'll get enough motivation to make something but I'm rusty! I broiled the baguettes...made both batches...uhhh..."Cajun". (I burned them both. Idiot.) No biggie. A little scrapey scrapey action and they were fine.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dinner tonight is a frozen thang by the brand evol. You seen 'em? It is all no preservative hippie shizz. So far nearly everything has been super tasty. Frozen entrees, burritos, breakfast things. The meat is like, REAL meat...not processed weird crap typically found in frozen foods. The best thing was a buffalo mac and cheese. Oh. man.
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Only one client going out at 3 a.m. for fresh air. News flash: you're blind and I'm a short and not particularly muscular 124 lb female. This is not the nice side of town. Get your butt back inside or I'm willing to lock it out.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    News flash: If you can't pay for a room, you can't have a room. Why would you just expect me to believe you can pay in the morning? It's not an unreasonable policy, and trust me, the business is making plenty of money...

But what if he had amazing blue eyes? ;)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »

But what if he had amazing blue eyes? ;)

Haha, he actually did have nice blue eyes, but he was putting out too much of an overall creepy vibe, plus being a jerk to boot!

• SongDragon
    Options
    I'll take a room... I'll pay with my winning and optimistic personality.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    SongDragon wrote: »
    I'll take a room... I'll pay with my winning and optimistic personality.

Nope, sorry, your eyes aren't the right color. ;-)
  • SongDragon
    Options
    Aw.Too much gray in my blue. Green eyes are my temptation.

Morning hunger kicking in. Brought a smoothie.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Do cool ranch doritos count as a morning snack?
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Do cool ranch doritos count as a morning snack?

Are you having them as a snack in the morning? Then yep!

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    I'm getting really tired of forest fires. They evacuated Essex today. We aren't far from there and the smoke in the afternoons is killing us. I've decided at this point they should let the fires just burn and it would be done already.

You in Washington?

Montana, just outside Glacier National Park
  • Sarri93
    Sarri93 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm a night shifter. I just saw this thread. So hi~
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Sarri93 wrote: »
    Hi guys! I'm a night shifter. I just saw this thread. So hi~

Hello and welcome!

• SongDragon
    Options
    My stomach would revolt on the Doritos. It's a little sensitive nearing 24 hrs awake. But it's good if it works for you! Almost always fruit or cereal for me.
  • Sarri93
    Options
    I might or might not be eating a bag of chips right now :|

BUT it's a 140 calorie bag and it's part of my breakfast/lunch/whatever meal I'm calling this right now.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Break in the action. Maybe I can get a ride in.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Sarri93 wrote: »
    I might or might not be eating a bag of chips right now :|

BUT it's a 140 calorie bag and it's part of my breakfast/lunch/whatever meal I'm calling this right now.

Meh. I eat chips on the daily, and I'm still losing weight!

• Sarri93
    Options
    I try to refrain from them for the most part because most of the time, I have an awful habit of losing control. But this is a single serving bag, and I had it with my tuna fish so I'm like meh I'm good. I think my entire meal was 300-400 calories so it's not like I'm going over anything
  • SongDragon
    Options
    Yep. Feeling much better after my breakfast. I had an orange, too.