Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    That's officially my new favorite gif! Also, they got doctors and anesthesia and stuff that could probably make that process a little less...messy. :D

@nate4043 Uhm...two to hold me down and one that is good with knives and anatomy would be GREAT![/quote]

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    That's officially my new favorite gif! Also, they got doctors and anesthesia and stuff that could probably make that process a little less...messy. :D

@nate4043 Uhm...two to hold me down and one that is good with knives and anatomy would be GREAT!

[/quote]

Sadly, I am only 26 and the last doctor I asked to remove my uterus said it was 'unethical' and he 'could not do that and remain in good conscience'

Stupid doctor's
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I used to not be a bath type of gal either...until I discovered Lush! (I'm going to Chicago next weekend for a show and I get to hit a Lush store! Yay!) I do get bored if I have nothing to do so I put my phone in Ziploc and bring it with me. I try to spend part of the time just trying to do nothing and relax but it is counteractive for me to TRY to relax so that usually is very short-lived. And I bring beer. Good times...

So the costume is nearly done. The gathering to create pleating/ruffles was such a pain in the azz. Now I'm attempting to put the zipper in...tried twice now...third times a charm? After that, hem the bottom and it is done! Buuuuut...I'm about to run out of thread!!! I will probably JUST run out before finishing it! Grrrr!!!!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius You ARE going to post photos right?
    Maybe on insta-what's-it...I should google a guide to intagram or something...
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    I can't connect to the interwebs on my laptop at work...for the last two nights! I usually upload new pics that way...easier to have multiple tabs open that way. I'll try to get some posted when I come in tonight. I'm gonna buy some thread and finish up the hem today!
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Longest. Staff. Meeting. Evar. But you know what? We've actually have a really great staff and management, so I feel blessed.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Made me think of you, @Frankie_Felinius

ljdatcz4vza2.jpg
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Awww, shucks! Thanks, @lilaclovebird! Except that broad should be wearing a skirt...I mean...if she wants to...but if it were a depiction of me...she'd be skirted! :p
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Ok, so I didn't finish the costume...I did a Barbie makeup look that took FOREVAH...but it came out pretty cool...not so much Barbie as wannabe Playboy Bunny...but cool! I bought thread though and the tater tot goes back to school tomorrow so I'll have time to finish it up then.

So Nash's foot was looking quite swollen and red last night. All day today it looked swollen and angry red/purple but he seemed to be doing great besides that. I could see a tiny bit of blood on the kitchen floor but no bleeding from his foot. He was licking it CONSTANTLY today. Well, when I wake up before work tonight, my fiance says "Come look at Nash's foot, it has a hole." So I'm thinking he licked a hole in his foot from that obsessive licking...nope. It is like a puncture...like a thorn or something finally blew out. The swelling is down tremendously and the color is looking better. I'm taking him tomorrow to get it looked at just to check it out but seems like it did the trick! I was going to google how to make a diy Elizabethan collar but I'm glad I just let him lick it...
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Made me think of you, @Frankie_Felinius

ljdatcz4vza2.jpg

Funny, I saw that and thought the same!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius You ARE going to post photos right?
    Maybe on insta-what's-it...I should google a guide to intagram or something...

A what to what? ;)
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Ok it's October 19 and 34 degrees wtf?
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    belimawr wrote: »
    Ok it's October 19 and 34 degrees wtf?

It's 50 degrees here in central Texas. :mrgreen:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    50 here is Northern Illinois...up to nearly 80 later today! What?! Ew.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    45ish here in Missouri. I HATE IT! :#
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    i have to say something here, even if it's solely for the sake of bumping this thread up from its current status of being buried five pages back.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    It was a very busy weekend around the thread.

@lilaclovebird I'm super glad everything seems under control down there! I have a friend who doesn't want kids and her dr told her she wouldn't do anything until my friend was 35. I think my friend has a calendar and is counting the days. And I'd love some chocolate covered potato chips

@Frankie_Felinius I can't wait to see pics

Pretty sure we had a freeze last night her in central NC. At least I hope we did
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Started my night with two euthanasias. Not a great start to my night. At least my puppy is still doing fabulous. :smile:
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Boo sorry! Glad your puppy's doing great, though!
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    when things settle back into something resembling "routine" around here, I'm gonna have to start checking in over the weekends a little more regularly - seems like i miss quite a bit by not doing that.

it's kinda backwards when your time off from work is busier than your time on the clock...but this too, shall pass.