Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Night #3 is always the hardest.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Yup. Stupid hump day.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Yep. At least I don't have class this week.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

Yep. At least I don't have class this week.

Nice.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Wow. Our breakfast attendant called off this morning and whoever broke it down today did nothing. There is still waffle batter crusted dishes in the sink, full garbage bags, nothing stocked. I took pics and sent them to my boss. The other breakfast person (who is fabulous at her job) comes in Monday morning. I want to clean it up because if I don't, breakfast will be waaaay late if she has to clean before setting up...but I want to make sure this doesn't go undealt with by the boss. The good breakfast att. complains all the time to our boss about the sucky one to no avail...but this is NOT okay!!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I want pizza.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I want pizza.

If you get some, share please.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    I order in one of the Thync energy modules. The dang thing actually works. I figure if it helps me stay awake and cut down on my caffeine addiction, it's worth the cost.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    So, ladies and gents, I am 15 pounds away from my goal weight and I am looking at getting breast reduction surgery because I do not think these overfilled balloons are going to go anywhere in 15 pounds considering I have lost 50 pounds and they have gone down 1 cup size.
    Does anyone have any experience to offer or knows someone who has gone through this?
    Any tips on how to get it covered by my insurance?
    No, I have not spoken to my doctor yet.
    Yes, I do get frequent headaches.
    Yes, I do have neck and back pain.
    Yes, I do get tingling and occasional numbness in my hands.
    I am currently, I believe, a 34I. I have not been measured in the last 6 months, but you can bet your knickers I will be measured early in the new year.

Congratulations! My sister in law had that done when she lost weight. They were causing her back pain so the insurance covered it.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Need. Caffeine.
  • BodyByBex
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So, ladies and gents, I am 15 pounds away from my goal weight and I am looking at getting breast reduction surgery because I do not think these overfilled balloons are going to go anywhere in 15 pounds considering I have lost 50 pounds and they have gone down 1 cup size.
    Does anyone have any experience to offer or knows someone who has gone through this?
    Any tips on how to get it covered by my insurance?
    No, I have not spoken to my doctor yet.
    Yes, I do get frequent headaches.
    Yes, I do have neck and back pain.
    Yes, I do get tingling and occasional numbness in my hands.
    I am currently, I believe, a 34I. I have not been measured in the last 6 months, but you can bet your knickers I will be measured early in the new year.

Congratulations! My sister in law had that done when she lost weight. They were causing her back pain so the insurance covered it.

I'm going to report to my doctor and let her know that I will be buying more supportive bras(read: less pretty) in the hopes of relieving my back pain and I MIGHT also cut my hair in the hopes of MAYBE relieving the headaches.
    I will also mention the psychological effects that having large breasts has given me.
    This isn't the first time I've thought about a reduction. Initially, I was thinking about it a lot when I was 17-19 but so many people discouraged me. Now, I know that it's MY body and I will do whatever I think is best for it.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Longest night eveeeeerrrrrrr.....I had pizza Saturday for dinner, so good
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    If they are causing back pain, have them reduced. You're right, it is your body and it's your back. Through plastic surgery, you can change your breast size any time you want. Once you get back pain, it's really hard to fix things.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. I can't wait! I'm going to riding my bicycle in the snow. :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If they are causing back pain, have them reduced. You're right, it is your body and it's your back. Through plastic surgery, you can change your breast size any time you want. Once you get back pain, it's really hard to fix things.

Question: Why do I feel the back pain more now that I've lost the weight than I did when I was heavier?
    I started to lose weight to look and feel better and I feel like it kind of backfired because everything else about me has shrunk significantly.

ETA: Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday. I'm calling my doctor. :grin:

Also, I hate snow. It's cold and wet.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    It's my Monday....and boy has it been awhile since I have been on the boards...Hello all..
  • CMDO34
    CMDO34 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    It's my Monday....and boy has it been awhile since I have been on the boards...Hello all..

Hi
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    It's damn cold out. I'm so not use to this anymore.
  • CMDO34
    CMDO34 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Where a jacket
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    CMDO34 wrote: »

Where a jacket

Well mine is on the back of my chair right now. However, even when I wear it, I'm still not comfortable.

@bethanie0825 I feel your pain. I do NOT like the cold. I never have.