Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    yeah, there's where my usually dormant-as-hell inner libertarian kicks in - if your actions only affect you, then you bear the sole responsibility for them. it's when they affect other people that you need to fall your *kitten* in line and pull your weight for the greater good.

I totally get it...that's why i qualified my remark with mentioning that i'm the only one here.

it takes a lot to summon my inner libertarian, by the way. :)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    It's a full moon. Usually that means crazy clients but tonight it's been all good clients. I love nights like this. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Tonight has been pretty chill around here too. I'll be by myself when I come in later today, at least till 9pm. Yay for black Friday shopping on Thursday...
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Thank heavens for black Friday shopping online. :smile:
  • kettleblows
    kettleblows Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well waffles would be Really Yummy with the syrup with the lady as the bottle!! Oh Yeah it is buttersworth or something. Anyways, I think that would be really Great!! Could you come over and make me some?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Couldn't help it. Egg McMuffin for breakfast. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I love the McGriddles. So bad but so damn good!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I ate 5071 calories today. Also, I can't move....
  • 1320GO
    1320GO Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So glad Thanksgiving is over. Hate this friggin day.
  • kettleblows
    kettleblows Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Couldn't help it. Egg McMuffin for breakfast. :smile:
    Only if it is Really Sweet, Salty and Delicious!!

• bethanie0825
    Options
    I have 3 hours left of my shift before my weekend off. C'mon 530
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I ate 5071 calories today. Also, I can't move....

Good thing about having to work and no family, I don't have to worry about that.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Low Cal Enchiladas for Thanksgiving. They were only 800 calories apiece. :smile:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My kitty's chin is looking back to normal. I think our girl kitty beat his ol' man azz...she is a fan of the "put ya in a chokehold and kick the shizz outta your chin" kinda gal and I think she got the best of him! But he looks good now! Phew!

I had a good Thanksgiving or two but I must say that running around on your days off...makes it feel like I need a day off! My step sister in law got hella drunk on Thanksgiving, it was great. She is normally a pretty reserved chick (at least around us, which is weird, because none of us are...but she is the youngest) so it was funny seeing her let loose...REAL loose. :p
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Glad the kitty is doing better!
    I got hella drunk the day BEFORE Thanksgiving...
    I only ate 5000 calories for a contest someone instigated in the Confession group I am in.
    5 or 6 participants but only 3 made it past the 5k mark. (Yes I am a little proud :grin: )
    I put on 8 pounds in one day.
    Thankfully, I woke up Friday and 3 of them were already gone. Kept drinking water and then another one bit the dust before I had to head to work.
    I know I'm capable of losing the last 4 pounds in a few days if it's just sodium based weight(pretty sure it is, stuffing and gravy are like sodium BOMBS). A couple weeks if it's not sodium based and I'll be back on track.

I've decided that even if there IS a 5000 calorie challenge for X-mas, count me OUT! :lol:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    Technically, she got drunk the day before too...we did that side of the family Wed night...my fam Thursday.

I like the sound of that challenge. "What are your holiday plans?" "Oh, I'm doing a 5k challenge..." ;)
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Man oh man..I am tired. My stomach is confused..when it's hungry it doesn't say "I'm hungry" now, it just gets ANGRY! :rage:
    Plus being cold makes my tummy upset. I don't know who the genius was that thought 65 degrees was a good temp for the office but I want to kick them in the FACE!
    Of course I can't change it because it's in an administrator's office that only the police officers have the key to...no officer on duty until SUNDAY NIGHT!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I'm getting tired of clients questioning why I recommend doing something and then when I tell them why, they say, "I was just asking, you don't have to get short!" You think when I've got a waiting room full of clients I'm recommending something to kill time?
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I'm getting tired of clients questioning why I recommend doing something and then when I tell them why, they say, "I was just asking, you don't have to get short!" You think when I've got a waiting room full of clients I'm recommending something to kill time?

Give them the short answer "To take your money" :naughty:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    65...that's perfect! That is what my thermostat is set at!

Angry instead of hungry...that is what an ulcer feels like...feels like you are HUNGRY...NOW...like, STARVING hungry...nausea and hunger at the same time. Then you eat one bite of something and everything is fine...wtf...