Group LLC September Challenge!

Options

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Sounds great Marie! So glad to hear your good news! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news Marie!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls. i have been looking for the perfect diet for me for a long, long time. Jusy pray this is the one. for me. fOR BREAKFAST I had 1/2 c cottage cheese, 1 glass of non fat milk. FOR LUNCH it will be 2 oz od grilled chicken, 1.2 c cottage cheese, 1 glass of milk FOR DINNER it will be 2 oz of grilled chicken, 1/2 c cottage cheese, 1 glass of non fat milk FOR NIGHT TIME SNACK, milk shake made out of 2 cups non fat milk, splenda, and vanailla mixed in blender with some ice and maybe some root beer flavering, Day 2 Menu
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    That's a lot of cottage cheese!! :laugh:

I hope that you've found that lifestyle that works just perfect for you Marie! It can be so tough!
  • ColetteDuchnowski
    Options
    For 1/2 Cup it's about 9 carbs and 2 grams fiber

That is a bit high for me...although I love it on chicken!!
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    Ok so what are some other fave low carb chicken recipes ladies?? Mine is salsa chicken!!

Sprinkle chicken breast liberally with fresh cilantro and a bit of salt and pepper. If you like it spicy, add in some cumin and cayenne! Top with either fresh or canned salsa and maybe a spoonful of corn if you're feeling a bit naughty!! Wrap in reynolds wrap, cook on 350 for 25-45 minutes (depending on size of breast) and when it comes out top with some cheese and serve with whatever low carb items you like: sour cream, gauc, more salsa, low carb wrap, maybe some soy beans or black beans! :love:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Savery your chicken recipe sounds yummy.
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    Thanks Marie! It's one of my fave ways to eat chicken! And it's just so yummy with fresh homemade salsa and some hot peppers picked out of the garden!!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Yummy!!!! That recipe sounds so good! I think im gonna try it tomorrow for lunch! Thank you for sharing! :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi My ffirst day on this french diet I lost 3.6 lbs. I know it was a lot of water for I pee allday and night. But I take it anyway I can, It went find yesterday. I had about 60 carbs it all came from cottage heese and non fat milk. So did a lot of sodium. Be going to grocer store in the morning. Will check sodium out on cottage cheese. and greek yogurt, I love drinking the milk. The chicken wasn't bad either. I will stay on this till Saturday and then will be adding some veggies everyother day. I had cottage cheese, non fat milk, and grilled chicken yesterday. Today it will be the same until Saturday morning when i start adding veggies every other day, I eat some od thw premited whenever I felt like eating, I tried to order his book but amazone do not have any, But there is a lot of information on the internet, Will be reporting in again tomorrow,

:heart: Marie
    Sept. 27:heart: SW 2 05.1,
    Sept 28 :heart: Cw 201.5 lost- 3.6
    Sept 29 :heart: CW 200.5--lost 1 lb
    Sept 30
    Oct. 1
    Oct 2
  • saverys_gal
    Options
    @ tammie: hope you enjoy the salsa chicken!!

@ Marie: Wow! Another pound down?! That's fantastic!! *does the happy dance* :bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sept. 27:heart: SW 2 05.1,
    Sept 28:heart: Cw 201.5 lost- 3.6 :heart: :heart:
    Sept 29 :heart: CW 200.5--lost 1 lb Total lost 4,6:heart::heart:
    Sept 30
    Oct. 1
    Oct 2

lost 1 lb this morning Yipppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty easy yesterday. Alot better than I thought it would be. But looking foward to some vegies Sat.

Here is my menu for today.
    Breakfast : 1 cup coffee, 2 glasses of non fat milk, 2 glasses of ice water:drinker: :drinker: . 1/2 c. egg beaters
    lunch 1 1/2 T oatbran in 1/2 cup greek yogurt. 1 multi vitamin 2 oz of lean meat. 2 glasses of water 2 glasses of tea.:drinker: :drinker:
    Snack: 1 to 2 glasses of non fat milk, glass of water::drinker:
    DinnerWill make the foil pkg of chicken sort of like Savery did. I can only used spices, sugar free jello with 1 T greek yogurt
    Bedtime snack: 2 glasses of non fat milk, Glass of water::drinker: .
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yippy another lb. that make 5.6 since Monday.Yeah I broke the 200 mark.

Sept. 27 SW 2 05.1,
    Sept 28 Cw 201.5 lost- 3.6
    Sept 29 CW 200.5--lost 1 lb Total lost 4,6
    Sept 30 CW1 99,5 lost 1 lb, Total lost 5.6 lbs
    Oct. 1
    Oct 2

I am so please with this diet Here ia my plan for today, breakfast: 1,2 c greek yogurt , 1 and 1/2 T oat bran mixed in with yogurt 1 sl. ham with 1 sl fat fee cheese roll up. 2 glasses of water vitamin pill.
    Lunch.. chicken baked in foil. 1/2 c cottage cheese Peobable same as lunch.

Snack: glass of fat free milk.

I am looking foward to some veggies Saturday, Will be my 6th day on the attack plan After saturday Will get veggies every other day That is call Cruise day, I wont get ant fruit till I reach my goal.l.
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    Way to go Calicat!!!!!!!!! 5.6 lbs gone is amazing! Keep up the good work
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: Thanks tammie, You are getting pretty close to you goal. that is wondeful I hope to be there one of these days,

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Sept. 27 SW 2 05.1,
    Sept 28 Cw 201.5 lost- 3.6
    Sept 29 CW 200.5--lost 1 lb Total lost 4,6
    Sept 30 CW1 99,5 lost 1 lb, Total lost 5.6 lbs
    Oct. 1 CW 199.4 Gain .4 lb
    Oct 2
    Oct 3
    Oct 4