Texting in Movie Theater

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know next time someone needs a bad *kitten* at a kid's laser tag party. You can really show everyone what's up.

Wow you must be like 7 feet tall all muscle. Are you in the WNBA or something???

Not that big. But signifcantly bigger than you. Which is why all your "You're going to have to make me!" talk is making me laugh.

As a guy, you're probably bigger than me too. Which is why I asked how exactly you'd make me do something. Do you get physically threatening with a girl?
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I'll let you know next time someone needs a bad *kitten* at a kid's laser tag party. You can really show everyone what's up.

Wow you must be like 7 feet tall all muscle. Are you in the WNBA or something???

Not that big. But signifcantly bigger than you. Which is why all your "You're going to have to make me!" talk is making me laugh.

Well the point of my paintball/CCW analogy/story is I don't let anyone touch me. Ever. Im not afraid of you nor any man of any size who has not forged their ability to point a weapon at a target, aim, and shoot accurately at distances for AT LEAST over a decade of experience and THOUSANDS OF HOURS spent honing that ability like its second nature to the point where if it came down to a confrontation it would be like a walk in the park for me to headshot up to 3-4 people with just the reflexes of my wrist and trigger finger in like a 2-3 second span. I have helped win local tournaments and everything. Its just like another round of PB to me. It would be like a game I have been training my whole life to play and a game most criminals can't afford to even play or practice for.

Also I squat 350lbs ATG and am built like pure steel. Not that I would ever fight in general. Haven't been in a fight since high school (nor a shootout lol)

But your toughness is adorable ;)
  • summertime_girl
    Options
    As a guy, you're probably bigger than me too. Which is why I asked how exactly you'd make me do something. Do you get physically threatening with a girl?

Never. But you really should put away your phone during the movie.

So how are you going to make me do something? Serious question. You've said over and over you'd "make" someone do something. How?
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options

You keep throwing me off on this thread....Different picture each day!
  • Merryelleh
    Merryelleh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    exactly . before the movie fine. but during the movie, why waste all that money it costs to see it in the theatre. the bright screen and the buzzing is a distraction. turn it off and enjoy the movie. as for the text rage....shooting someone? really? comeon!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    *kitten* it! I'm just going to get hot and heavy with my date in the back row! That way we won't get upset that we're missing the movie and we won't be bothered by the person texting. Since we are in the back row, we aren't bothering anyone, and we get the thrill of beign all pervy. Win/win!
  • nutellabrah
    Options

So how are you going to make me do something? Serious question. You've said over and over you'd "make" someone do something. How?

If I politely ask you to put your phone away during a movie and you rudely refuse?

I could get an usher. But what I'm more likely to do is say things to you that make you leave the theater.

You've exposed yourself. Thank you for your time.

Stay classy ladies ;)
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    *kitten* it! I'm just going to get hot and heavy with my date in the back row! That way we won't get upset that we're missing the movie and we won't be bothered by the person texting. Since we are in the back row, we aren't bothering anyone, and we get the thrill of beign all pervy. Win/win!
    So....what are you doing Friday???;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I really want to know how Nutella thinks he's actually beaten Marines and SEALS. I really, really, really want to know this.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    For the love of God, stop texting in the movie theater. If you have to look at your phone, get out of the room. I don't know about anyone else, but my eyes immediately go to your screen instead of the movie screen since it shines in the dark.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    my eyes immediately go to your screen instead of the movie screen since it shines in the dark.
    Exactly.
  • summertime_girl
    Options

If I politely ask you to put your phone away during a movie and you rudely refuse?

I could get an usher. But what I'm more likely to do is say things to you that make you leave the theater.

So verbal humiliation. Got'cha. And I'm the rude one. LOL! You're funny.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I really want to know how Nutella thinks he's actually beaten Marines and SEALS. I really, really, really want to know this.

Because he's a bad-*kitten* with a paintball gun! He even said that had he been in the theater during the Batman shooting he'd have taken the shooter out. With his paintball gun.

He said he's also an awesome head shot. With a paintball gun.

I get it. He has a billion years experience shooting paintball guns. Cool. Sure it can help with accuracy but there's minimal kick and they're lighter than a real gun. I'd like to see him hold a revolver in one hand and fire it and see how accurate he is.

ETA: He also says he squats 350 lbs and is "built like pure steel" so in addition to being able to take out Navy Seals and Marines he also thinks he's Superman.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    So....what are you doing Friday???;)

Making out with you in the back of the theater!