Boyfriend & Boobies

Options

Replies

• nicmax88
    nicmax88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dropped weight and went from a full C to a small B. Gained weight, boobs stayed a B. Now trying to lose again and may end up with nothing!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Just break up! :drinker:
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    If he is true to his word about being behind you no matter what, then don't worry about the boobs!

Mine don't get bigger/smaller from weight. Any bigger and I'm getting a reduction, honestly. If who ever I am romantically with at the time has a problem with that, they can get steppin'!

Losing weight may bring confidence for you. But to be honest, if you are that uncomfortable with your body, I'm not sure simply losing weight and altering your breast size is going to bring you confidence. You need to learn to love yourself for who you are inside and out or you will never be satisfied with YOU.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My fear is that I WON'T lose my boobs! I have always been big-chested, but these DDDs gotta go! I think they will shrink some. I have already noticed that my cups no longer run over, if you know what I mean.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    boobies1.jpg
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'll probably get flamed for this but here goes:

He sounds like a good guy who'll love you no matter what but your perception of how he likes your new body may vary.

I had a friend in H.S. who had one boob that was an A and one that was closer to a C. She was extremely self conscious about it and it messed with her happiness. For her 18th birthday, her mother took her to see a plastic surgeon. The difference in her attitude after that was amazing. She smiled, laughed and felt great for the first time in her life.

The same people who criticized her for having surgery were the same ones who had just gotten their braces off! What I'm saying is this: If your boobs get smaller and/or sag and it messes with your self-esteem, there is a way to fix it.
  • explorationerin
    Options
    I was a 36G when i started, i've lost 24lbs and im still a 36G, ive lost 15.5 inches off my body and not 1 inch off my boobs. Think they are here to stay!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

He sounds like a good guy who'll love you no matter what but your perception of how he likes your new body may vary.

I had a friend in H.S. who had one boob that was an A and one that was closer to a C. She was extremely self conscious about it and it messed with her happiness. For her 18th birthday, her mother took her to see a plastic surgeon. The difference in her attitude after that was amazing. She smiled, laughed and felt great for the first time in her life.

The same people who criticized her for having surgery were the same ones who had just gotten their braces off! What I'm saying is this: If your boobs get smaller and/or sag and it messes with your self-esteem, there is a way to fix it.
    You're equating a malformation with someone losing a little boobage with weight loss? The difference between an A cup and a C cup is major. Any woman would be self-conscious about that.

I'm not flaming you, but your response doesn't address the OP's issue. At all.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yes they are her's
    and Yes she has to do what's right.

But that doesn't mean he is or has to be okay with it. He is entitled to his opinion and tastes.

I can tell you right now if my boyfriend got fat like- seriously fat- it would be over. I'm just completely not attracted to that type of life style behavior and body type.

If her boyfriend is disrespectful to her or leaves her because she loses her boobs as she loses weight, she probably is better off without him, anyway.

This 100%
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 34GG to a 34G (I think) so far. I married a guy who likes big breasts, but even he is on board with them getting back down to the point where they wouldn't put him at risk for carpal tunnel or a sprained wrist.
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    mine are gone :( and look terrible..... but I have always wanted fake titties so that's my plan after maintaining my goal weight for a year! Lol
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me glad I married a man who doesn't have overly specific ideas of what is and is not physically attractive.

Yup. My hubs always says "My favorite kind of boobs are the ones I'm allowed to touch".
  • johnsonb0921
    johnsonb0921 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42DD (at 240lbs) to 38D (at 185lbs), and damn happy for it! I can finally buy the cute, cheap bras off the clearance rack! :) But the saggage...oh boy. That warrants a big-ol' sad face for me ---> :(
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My husband's forever touching and cuddling my stomach because for some weird reason he loves it (and loved it even more when it was bigger).

Anyway, don't worry about your boobs. You have no control over whether they grow, shrink or stay the same so there's no point in stressing over it. Mine have shrunk a little 36E/34F to 32E/30F but they actually look bigger sometimes because the rest of me has shrunk a lot more.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Yes they are her's

But that doesn't mean he is or has to be okay with it. He is entitled to his opinion and tastes.

I can tell you right now if my boyfriend got fat like- seriously fat- it would be over. I'm just completely not attracted to that type of life style behavior and body type.

If her boyfriend is disrespectful to her or leaves her because she loses her boobs as she loses weight, she probably is better off without him, anyway.

This 100%
    and yet if a woman takes issues with a man's small penis it's okay for her to walk away from that instead of just love him anyway?

Way to much jump on the "love covers everything" band wagon. The reality is it doesn't.

If you don't find a certain thing attractive- it doesn't make you shallow- it makes you know what you like. No this is not a hard line- there is without a doubt a wide gray swath of what is acceptable on each side and what someone is willing to accept- but everyone has a point where they would no longer be attractive things wouldn't be so hot to trot.

That's a reality. I'm at least adult enough to admit that I could never be attracted to certain things. That isn't shallow- it's reality.
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    when i lost weight the first time, i was only 19 so my bra size actually went up (which was a magical power i wish i could bottle), but this time I'm less lucky.

for me, as i'm losing weight, i feel more confident being naked and my boob man is less worried about the fact that the girls are shrinking and more excited about the fact that they make appearances more often. =) i do plan on getting a boob job one day and that's a choice i am making for myself and it's always an option if you feel like it's the right one for you.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    his biggest issue was that he didn't want me to lose my chest!

He told me he'd be behind me no matter what I do.

Contradict much? I'm sorry, but if my husband said that to me, I think I would done a "Back the effin' truck up! YOUR issue with MY losing weight and getting healthy is having smaller boobs? Whatever happens to my boobs is gonna happen whether you like or not."

Having 2 children and breast-feeding DESTROYED my boobs and we both knew it was a possibility, but my husband never, ever told me he was worried about that. If he had, well, he may have slept on the couch that night. If anything, I am the one now that misses my old boobs. But here I go trying to work on my fitness, bb's be damned.
  • steampunk_pilot
    Options

You're equating a malformation with someone losing a little boobage with weight loss? The difference between an A cup and a C cup is major. Any woman would be self-conscious about that.

I'm not flaming you, but your response doesn't address the OP's issue. At all.

You are always so harsh on the forums. It's as though, if someone doesnt give the advice that you would give, you deem them irrelevant. It portrays close-mindedness.

I think that what he had to say was excellent and right on topic.

If the OP works really hard and reaches a level of fitness that makes her very very happy, but the lost size at the bust makes her feel sad or self-conscious - she does have the option for plastic surgery, which can give many people a happy ending they deserve. You shouldnt have to choose between health and boobs. You can get healthy and buy some new ones.

Many people have this as a reward for meeting their biggest goals and should not be poo-pooed on.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yes they are her's

This 100%
    and yet if a woman takes issues with a man's small penis it's okay for her to walk away from that instead of just love him anyway?

Way to much jump on the "love covers everything" band wagon. The reality is it doesn't.

If you don't find a certain thing attractive- it doesn't make you shallow- it makes you know what you like. No this is not a hard line- there is without a doubt a wide gray swath of what is acceptable on each side and what someone is willing to accept- but everyone has a point where they would no longer be attractive things wouldn't be so hot to trot.

That's a reality. I'm at least adult enough to admit that I could never be attracted to certain things. That isn't shallow- it's reality.
    You are introducing a sentiment that no one here has expressed, so I'm not sure why you think it's relevent.

Where did I say it was OK for a woman to ridicule or leave a man she claims she loves over something like that? Where did I say I would do so or have done so?

If you can find that quote from me, I might take this last post seriously.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    his biggest issue was that he didn't want me to lose my chest!

He told me he'd be behind me no matter what I do.

Contradict much? I'm sorry, but if my husband said that to me, I think I would done a "Back the effin' truck up! YOUR issue with MY losing weight and getting healthy is having smaller boobs? Whatever happens to my boobs is gonna happen whether you like or not."

Having 2 children and breast-feeding DESTROYED my boobs and we both knew it was a possibility, but my husband never, ever told me he was worried about that. If he had, well, he may have slept on the couch that night. If anything, I am the one now that misses my old boobs. But here I go trying to work on my fitness, bb's be damned.

So if your husband was honest and told you he had some concern that you might have some change to your breasts due to childbirth and you got angry, you'd make him sleep on the couch? I've never understood this concept. Jeez, if you get mad at him, maybe you should go sleep on the couch, you're the one with the issue. Or perhaps you should just sit down and have an adult discussion about your concerns and fears? What happened to communication?