Boyfriend & Boobies

Options

Replies

• steampunk_pilot
    Options
    So if he really liked her boobs, she lost weight, and they are saggy now, and they can't afford the fix, what's your answer?
    That's my question.

the same as it has been from the start. they'll figure it out TOGETHER.
    THIS

wtf kind of question is that?

what if something on him eventually sags?

GUESS WHAT? WE ALL SAG EVENTUALLY.

JFC

<3
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Apparently, you just leave him because he isn't up to your standards anymore.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

:huh:

ETA: It's amazing how different the above question seems when it is fully quoted instead of nitpicked and the answer replaced with one that totally changes the whole point of the original quote.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You know what's funny- is the hair comment came up- and I was thinking about it- I had a half shaved head when I met mine.

And it's continually been "short" our entire 3.5 year relationship- of varying lengths.

He's a long hair dude - long and red- is his "type" but I'm neither of those things- and pretty much as long as my butt's good- the hair is a side thing.

I cut it and dye it at will- it's an accessory- like my shoes- and I honestly don't care what he thinks- because there are ways to manipulate it- and he doesn't mind as much as he used to think. I cut/shave without asking and when he shows up a week later- there it is. I think he likes the fact I don't keep it the same and since I have a good stylist- it works and it makes me smile- and if I'm smiling- he's smiling.

Which just goes to show- finding someone who works with the person you and has the same kind 'gray area' is more important than the details it seems.
  • steampunk_pilot
    Options

that's why i was beating my head against a wall. cause everything has to be so black and white. It cant be simply that every couple is different and should communicate. Its that it's all or nothing, love or not, attracted or not, no grey area allowed. that's neither fair nor reasonable in an emotion-based discussion.

the answer to this original question is clear.

You might lose some boob. So talk to your man. Tell him that youre concerned that if you do this - you will feel really great about your body but you might lose some boob. Ask him to have your back anyway and you promise to keep communication open as you shrink in size and increase your health and happiness. And let him know that you are working on increasing your strength too, just in case that helps.

For all she knows, he may not notice any change by the time she gets to a place where she wants to stop.
  • rml_16
    Options

ETA: It's amazing how different the above question seems when it is fully quoted instead of nitpicked and the answer replaced with one that totally changes the whole point of the original quote.
    I wasn't nitpicking. I was making a sarcastic comment about things said earlier in the thread.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    So if he really liked her boobs, she lost weight, and they are saggy now, and they can't afford the fix, what's your answer?
    That's my question.

the answer should be: if he loves her, it won't matter. Just as, if she loves him, and he loses some physical attribute she likes, it won't matter.

We all lose our looks in the end.
  • steampunk_pilot
    Options

I wasn't nitpicking. I was making a sarcastic comment about things said earlier in the thread.

BECAUSE HELPFUL.
  • steampunk_pilot
    Options
    That's my question.

the answer should be: if he loves her, it won't matter. Just as, if she loves him, and he loses some physical attribute she likes, it won't matter.

"If you loved me, you'd ____________"

is the most manipulative selfish sentence ever invented by a woman, and I apologize on behalf of my gender.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    That's my question.

is the most manipulative selfish sentence ever invented by a woman, and I apologize on behalf of my gender.

that really makes no logical sense in context with what I said. it wasn't manipulative. People don't get married when they're young and then just cut the cord when they get old and gray. That's not what love is about.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    That's my question.

Oh, no need.

In this thread I learned penis size matter more than love or looks. And here I've always been told it was wallet size.
    Well, I guess I better go plan that surgery.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Well, actually it makes perfect sense in light of some comments made earlier in this thread.
  • rml_16
    Options
    In this thread I learned penis size matter more than love or looks. And here I've always been told it was wallet size.

Careful. Too big is scary! (At least it was when I was 16 ...)
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    They're your boobs not his. Take care of your body.....He'll be ok if you end up with smaller boobs.

ehhhhhhhh That's not 100% true.

Yes they are her's
    and Yes she has to do what's right.

But that doesn't mean he is or has to be okay with it. He is entitled to his opinion and tastes.

I can tell you right now if my boyfriend got fat like- seriously fat- it would be over. I'm just completely not attracted to that type of life style behavior and body type.

I can barely stand how he is now because he is the epitome of skinny fat-he is massively squishy- but he has some really amazing qualities that makes me want to be with him- but I honestly hate what his body looks like. It's awful. And guess what- that's my choice and my decision to stay or go based on that.

Well at least you aren't shallow. That's true love right there.

:laugh: :drinker: Sounds like a winner!!
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    You do know that love is a choice, not an emotion? It is a choice that committed couples make every day. Day after day. It really is a wonderful thing to not be at the mercy of people's whims.

cant it be both, or is that beneath yall?

Love being a choice means it is both, by definition. :ohwell:

but you just said it was one or the other.

Maybe committed couples who fall in love and fully feel that emotion, make a decision together to nurture that emotion and evolve together so they will have a successful relationship.

I feel like love is an emotion and relationships are a decision.

So for the OP, her man loves her and they have decided to continue their relationship - just as they will decide what they think of the boobs/no boobs when they cross that bridge.

In the meantime, she should not allow this fear to keep her from trying her best, because the fear is not based on imminent pain or suffering, so i wish the best for them both.-

I think you misinterpreted what I said. But I'm not invested enough in this conversation to elaborate. :drinker:
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    That's my question.

Oh, no need.

That and not being squishy fat. You're not squishy fat, are you??
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    It's simple...men like sex. If he dislikes your smaller, firmer, perkier boobies, then utilize your new found strength & STAMINA to convince him otherwise. Problem solved.
  • melissaf1990
    Options
    i lost 63 pounds a while back, and am trying to lose another 20, and my boobs are only half the size now, but it was worth it :)
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Lots of crazy up in here quick!

keep-calm-and-get-to-the-CHOPPA.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Greytfish
    Options

Oh, no need.

Clearly, it's both. :laugh: