So this was something new today

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No, we have the same equipment.

The only Locker Room problem I have is when mommies bring their toddler’s and change Dookie Diapers right next to me on the bench, when we clearly have a big counter top in the bathroom, ugh!

The bathroom is more appropriate, not to mention more hygienic for changing and disposal of soiled Pampers, I think:grumble:
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The gym I go to has a women's locker room, men's locker room and a coed locker room. As I have read others saying I honestly don't mind if anyone is gay, lesbian, bi...and so on or if we all shared the same locker room but there are just things you don't do in a locker room. I am at the gym to workout and use the locker room to shower and change not to have any sexual contact of any sort. I mean I personally would feel a bit awkward if someone was gawking at me but if you want to look so be it as long as you try and make a pass or touch me I am fine. People now a days are so homophobic or prejudice that it is just plain ridiculous. Like I read someone else say just because Im bi doesnt mean I am a rapist and will automatically throw myself at a sexy women or man for that reason. I have self composure and I would hope that others do too!
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The gym I go to has a unisex locker room and individual bathroom/changing/shower rooms. You don't change in front of anyone. Problem with the people who are uncomfortable--Solved.
  • ebimprov
    ebimprov Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't like jerks in the locker room- straight gay or otherwise. Share the space, shower and change and move on.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Coed sauna, coed changing room, with little cabins to switch out of clothes but coed showers, for the pool I use with my daughters. IDGAF.

nakedness =/= sexualness