Boyfriend has roadrage

Options

Replies

• gottahavefaith2014
    Options
    Come to think of it.... he has rage at the movies too. He will start fights if someone doesn't sit quick enough or if they walk in late. It's annoying, yes but start a fight?

Me thinks we have a troll. . . .

Yeah, I'm the troll. :rollseyes:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone take driving so seriously? Is anyone really going anywhere THAT important? I always drive 5 under the speed limit. Just leave earlier if you're on some sort of deadline or you're on your way to work. If you're getting off work why rush anyways? You're already off.

because I don't like wasting my life away sitting in a car behind a bunch of idiots driving slow in the fast lane or texting when the light is green instead of driving. Thats what roads are for, driving and getting to where you are going not relaxing and exting all your friends.

LOL I dunno. Move closer to your job. My commute used to be 15 minutes (6 miles) and it's about 30 minutes (15 miles) now. People force themselves in to a rushed lifestyle then whine when everyone doesn't want to go 900 miles an hour like they do. You're not going anywhere important. Settling down grumpy.

No need to go 900mph, but when the spped limit is 70 and the sign says "slow traffic keep right" and you are in the left lane going 60MPH you are an idiot. If you are at a stop light texting and not moving when it turns green you are an idiot. If you are on the phone and oblivious to your surroundings while driving then you are an idiot. See the pattern? People who don't want to drive fast don't bother me, wanna drive slow? fine, get the hell out of the way and drive slow.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Why? You want your BF to change but don't want to change and find a middle ground. This a public forum, can't take the heat don't post.

I'm taking the heat, I told you to get your macho *kitten* off my thread!!

I offered to drive! Read the entire thread big mouth!

Some one has anger issues. LMAO. You should join him in anger management . Therapists give discounts for couples with anger management issues.

I have internet anger with people who have no place in my topics.

people who live in glass houses.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    dumb question... does he have this rage (road and movie) when the 2 of you are not together? Like, maybe this is just a toxic relationship and you guys bring out the worst in each other? It happens.
  • gottahavefaith2014
    Options
    OP, your BF may have road rage, but it appears to me that you are afflicted with "forum rage".

ETA: Just read more of the thread. Seems I'm not the only one to take that diagnosis. You and he are a match made in heaven.

Thank you dear
  • gottahavefaith2014
    Options
    dumb question... does he have this rage (road and movie) when the 2 of you are not together? Like, maybe this is just a toxic relationship and you guys bring out the worst in each other? It happens.

Not a dumb question..... Not sure of the road rage but I know he almost got into a fight at the movies with his son there.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    He does not need to change ,stupid drivers need to change :smile:
    this
  • moosegt35
    Options
    It's easy to be angry at a complete stranger on the road..tell him to pretend it's his mom/friend etc. you would easily shake your head and just think...damn my mom sucks at driving etc. rather than go into a fit of rage wishing you had built in machine guns to take out the stupid drivers that can't get the heck out of the way ...it's the fast lane....move over or get run over...

I so wish it was legal to shoot people who do that.

I want to shoot him!!! Me, the passenger!

you hate him and want to shoot him. This sounds like a wonderful relationship.

this. We should all be so lucky as to find a nice woman like her. LOL
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options

Thread rage? :huh:
  • gottahavefaith2014
    Options
    It's easy to be angry at a complete stranger on the road..tell him to pretend it's his mom/friend etc. you would easily shake your head and just think...damn my mom sucks at driving etc. rather than go into a fit of rage wishing you had built in machine guns to take out the stupid drivers that can't get the heck out of the way ...it's the fast lane....move over or get run over...

Why thank you! :smile:
  • gottahavefaith2014
    Options

Thread rage? :huh:

Not really. Just annoyed. I'm a very calm person. Even when I call someone an idiot. I say it calmly.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    this

Uh no, sorry but you sound like you have the same issue. (I used to and I learned to control my anger, screaming at a bad driver will not make them a better driver and it just ruins your day not theirs. learn patience grow up stop insulting the OP who has a valid concern (Rage driven people are also more likely to become abusive to others)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he needs a good shrink fast before he kills some innocent people.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Well, I think my time here is done.

This place has proved a point to me and that is, there are so many losers in this world and I think they all reside on MFP.

I came looking for some support and got shot down. Any one who thinks road rage is okay, I hope you have it with the wrong person. Maybe it'll be me. I need to go buy myself that gun!

Those who were helpful. Thank you so much. I know what I need to do (I won't shoot him) :smile:

Good bye and good riddance :wink:

WTF? :huh:
  • moosegt35
    Options
    this

Uh no, sorry but you sound like you have the same issue. (I used to and I learned to control my anger, screaming at a bad driver will not make them a better driver and it just ruins your day not theirs. learn patience grow up stop insulting the OP who has a valid concern (Rage driven people are also more likely to become abusive to others)

Sounds like some mandatory driving lessons for idiots would help clear a lot up. The OP needs to worry about herself more than her BF talking about someone raging out and shooting someone as her hero.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Well, I think my time here is done.

This place has proved a point to me and that is, there are so many losers in this world and I think they all reside on MFP.

I came looking for some support and got shot down. Any one who thinks road rage is okay, I hope you have it with the wrong person. Maybe it'll be me. I need to go buy myself that gun!

Those who were helpful. Thank you so much. I know what I need to do (I won't shoot him) :smile:

Good bye and good riddance :wink:

That must be what attracted you. Birds of a feather.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Sounds like he needs a good shrink fast before he kills some innocent people.

Or get rid of his psycho GF sounds like a good 1st step.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    OP is gone...trollolololio
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

if you think for all men, then I'm screwed. I can't imagine wanting to be with someone I hated and wanted to shoot. Maybe I'm crazy....
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why this hasn't been suggested......

Just break up.

:flowerforyou:

I was waiting on this one too.:laugh: