Ohhhhh my.

Options

Replies

• Ranimalove
    Options
    I thought you were looking for support and ways to burn it off. I didn't realize you were looking for sympathy and shelter from the MFP bullies. Since I'm at work, I can't post an appropriate pic or gif, but....

<insert gif of Sheldon Cooper saying "there, there" and then singing soft kitty>

Excuse me? What is your problem? Is there any reason you need to be so rude? I wasn't merely looking for sympathy. I was looking for support and advice. And my response to the others wasn't meant to be rude in any way, I was simply saying that to me it is a lot so I didn't want to just brush it off. Please learn to not be such an *kitten* in the future.

Well damn.

You seem to be kinda angry there OP. May I suggest...more food? Always perks me right up.

I'm just not interested in sarcastic, smart *kitten* that's all :)

Then you should probably stay off the boards. :flowerforyou:

I have realized that and decided I will be doing that from now on.

And life too. :flowerforyou:

"And life too" what? I should stay off of life?

Anything to avoid the sarcastic smart a**es. :smile:
    '

Thanks for the oh-so-helpful suggestion, but I think I am going to stay 'on' life for now.

(See, I can be sarcastic too).

I was mainly referring to smart *kitten* on community boards on websites where I expect support rather than discouragement.

Yet you are the only one insulting and cursing, which by the way is against the TOS. Seems legit. :ohwell:

Because using little asterisks instead of the actual letters is so much better?

I think my straight forward approach is far better than your passive aggressive approach by using little icons handing me flowers as you insult me.
  • Ranimalove
    Options
    I also drink green tea plain but I also enjoy earl grey milky and sweetened the way you do. After running into the same situation, I now make it myself so I know exactly how many calories are in it (plus then I can make it as sweet or not sweet as I want). A plain cup of earl grey plus a couple tsp of sugar / honey / other sweetener plus some milk or almond milk is only about 100 - 150 cals depending on how much milk and sweetener you put. Earl grey almond milk tea is the best!

Good luck and enjoy!

That sounds delicious, the Early grey almond milk tea! Thanks a lot.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,100 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I referred to anyone specifically as an *kitten* or a smart *kitten*.

PatientBear and Achyra might disagree with you there.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    61427-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-Dzvp.gif

This is what I thought the thread was gonna be about.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I thought you were looking for support and ways to burn it off. I didn't realize you were looking for sympathy and shelter from the MFP bullies. Since I'm at work, I can't post an appropriate pic or gif, but....

<insert gif of Sheldon Cooper saying "there, there" and then singing soft kitty>

Excuse me? What is your problem? Is there any reason you need to be so rude? I wasn't merely looking for sympathy. I was looking for support and advice. And my response to the others wasn't meant to be rude in any way, I was simply saying that to me it is a lot so I didn't want to just brush it off. Please learn to not be such an *kitten* in the future.

Well damn.

You seem to be kinda angry there OP. May I suggest...more food? Always perks me right up.

Well that's gonna make life kinda complex for you, isn't it?

I'm gonna go head and stick with 'Needs more food'. But then I eat 1270 calories for dinner+dessert so what do I know?

I was referring to smart *kitten* on forums where I am expecting to receive support and encouragement, not the opposite.

Clearly, life is full of *kitten*.

Congratulations on your calorie intake.

Thanks. All it takes is not sitting on the couch all day combined with a reasonable deficit and you too can enjoy a life where a 300 calorie drink doesn't screw up your day!

That'll be 9.99
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    And all I get from this is I'm jealous I only get 900 for dessert cuz I'm a lazy *kitten*!
  • Ranimalove
    Options
    I don't believe I referred to anyone specifically as an *kitten* or a smart *kitten*.

PatientBear and Achyra might disagree with you there.

So be it.
  • Ranimalove
    Options
    And all I get from this is I'm jealous I only get 900 for dessert cuz I'm a lazy *kitten*!

I don't have any idea where you got the impression that I am a lazy *kitten* or that I was complaining that I only get 900 calories for dessert.

I still have not had dinner yet today, soo... yeah. And I am certainly not lazy.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Well damn.

'

Thanks for the oh-so-helpful suggestion, but I think I am going to stay 'on' life for now.

I was mainly referring to smart *kitten* on community boards on websites where I expect support rather than discouragement.

Yet you are the only one insulting and cursing, which by the way is against the TOS. Seems legit. :ohwell:

I think my straight forward approach is far better than your passive aggressive approach by using little icons handing me flowers as you insult me.

How about a gif?

tumblr_mv213yzoyY1r148vro1_r1_500.gif
  • Achrya
    Options

Well damn.

'

Passive aggressive flowers are not against the Community Guidelines.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing with a medium hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts. 320 calories! Live and learn.

OMG not to derail this post, but I did that too, only with a medium mint hot chocolate. Walking back to the office with a coworker after an offsite meeting, we decided to stop for hot chocolate because it was freezing. I was 3/4 through mine when I logged it. I finished drinking it because I had already gone that far (lol) and just figured I'd stick to hot herbal tea from now on (with 1 tsp sugar, no cream or anything).

But really, whyyyy does the DD hot cocoa have to be >300 calories?! They must use full fat milk and a ton of other crap. Ughh.

chocolate and full fat milk is crap? LOLZ! I hope you aren't serious.
  • Ranimalove
    Options

Well damn.

Well that's gonna make life kinda complex for you, isn't it?

I'm gonna go head and stick with 'Needs more food'. But then I eat 1270 calories for dinner+dessert so what do I know?

I was referring to smart *kitten* on forums where I am expecting to receive support and encouragement, not the opposite.

Clearly, life is full of *kitten*.

Congratulations on your calorie intake.

Thanks. All it takes is not sitting on the couch all day combined with a reasonable deficit and you too can enjoy a life where a 300 calorie drink doesn't screw up your day!

That'll be 9.99

Actually, I do not "sit on the couch all day". I work out every day, and eat a fairly healthy diet. I was just a little concerned over a mistake in my day and thought I might be able to find some support. Obviously I was very wrong.

Other than the small percentage of people with actually helpful advice. And again, thank you to all of you :)
  • Ranimalove
    Options

Well damn.

'

And if I use asterisks instead of actual letters in my 'swear' words, that's not against the guidelines either? NEAT.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Well damn.

'

You might want to review the Community Guidelines sonce you're in violation of them by attacking other users ( calling us *kitten* and smart *kitten*)

You inferred that the majority of the people responding are...which is still insulting.
  • Ranimalove
    Options

Well damn.

'

You might want to review the Community Guidelines sonce you're in violation of them by attacking other users ( calling us *kitten* and smart *kitten*)

You inferred that the majority of the people responding are...which is still insulting.

Well, I find pretty much everything you have said insulting too.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

I don't have any idea where you got the impression that I am a lazy *kitten* or that I was complaining that I only get 900 calories for dessert.

I still have not had dinner yet today, soo... yeah. And I am certainly not lazy.

Said I was lazy today not you. I only get 900 for dessert. I. I don't know how many you get.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling...try spending time on feet as standing burns more calories than sitting. Eat less before dinner time. You don't have to make it upto all the 300 cals....little bit helps too!
  • Achrya
    Options

Well damn.

'

And if I use asterisks instead of actual letters in my 'swear' words, that's not against the guidelines either? NEAT.

There actually is a rule against using symbole to bypass the profanity filter. So.
  • Ranimalove
    Options

Said I was lazy today not you. I only get 900 for dessert. I. I don't know how many you get.

Oh, then I sincerely apologize. I guess I mistook your response for a negative one due to the sheer amount of negativity I have been dealing with on this post.
  • Ranimalove
    Options
    I know that feeling...try spending time on feet as standing burns more calories than sitting. Eat less before dinner time. You don't have to make it upto all the 300 cals....little bit helps too!