chubby or skinny

Replies

• JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Doesn't matter to me
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    If I can pick her up at least a couple inches off the ground and her boobs are bigger than her stomach we're good to go.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    i was all prepared to answer, but then I saw you said "honestly"... so....
  • I have more of an issue with height than weight. I like a man who makes me feel tiny, which is just my personal preference. Weight wise I guess I would be more inclined to go for a guy who is slightly over weight wise than slightly under on that premise. I married my husband who ticks all my boxes (not just the physical ones which are the first things I would happily have compromised on) and he's a foot taller than me, broad shouldered and when we met he was clinically 'obese' on his BMI but with 10% body fat. He is a bit more 'cuddly' now after eating all my cooking, but still just as sexy and his arms still make my knees weak!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    everyone has a preference. i prefer skinny.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    When I was single, I dated men anywhere from 5'3" and 120 pounds to 6'5" and 270 pounds. I married someone in between with developed muscles.

If I were single again.....

Is this person nice with good teeth and manners?

What's the education level?

Can he or she carry on a decent conversation about the things he or she finds interesting? Can I learn something from this person and freely share my knowledge?

Is the person adventurous in the bedroom?

We all have different priorities. While looks do play a role, these things above are more important to me than chubby versus skinny.

What she said.
  • I'm rather fond of the chubbier guys, but I have dated all types - from chubby to skinny to muscular. Its more about personality and attitude for me than anything else.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    My hubs was chubby when I met him and started dating him, skinny when we married, and is chubby now. I've always been a bit more attracted to bigger guys, but honestly, it has little to do with chubby or skinny and much more to do with other things like humor and intelligence, kindness and integrity.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

It would be nice if we could have a thread where some woman didn't feel the need to come in and insult other women's body types.

I guess that's too much to ask.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

It would be nice if we could have a thread where some woman didn't feel the need to come in and insult other women's body types.

I was thinking the same thing. It gets a little old, doesn't it? Imagine the outrage if there were body shaming directed at the overweight in every thread.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member

:huh:

Seriously?

Why can't people just be attracted to what they like without having to be mocked/shamed for it? "lolz you like skinny chicks, bet you just can't handle a woman with curves!!" Really?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Is he educated, kind and cuddly? Because that's really all that matters :-)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

I was thinking the same thing. It gets a little old, doesn't it? Imagine the outrage if there were body shaming directed at the overweight in every thread.

It really does get old. I'd be against the latter as well. It's arrogant and makes the person doing the insulting look so, so petty.
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Need some meat on those bones
  • DamianaKitten

You are probably right. I've never understood body shaming. I've been overweight for a long time and so many people feel that means they have a right to comment on my weight. When I was skinny, I got mocked for that, too.

If I had to guess, I'd say it comes from body image issues of the person doing the the shaming/mocking. I used to mock skinnier girls, because I hated my own body. I don't anymore because it's stupid.

• you sound like a real peach.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

Seriously?

Why can't people just be attracted to what they like without having to be mocked/shamed for it? "lolz you like skinny chicks, bet you just can't handle a woman with curves!!" Really?
    What about skinny chicks with curves? ;-)
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Yes. I would.
  • DamianaKitten

Seriously?

What about skinny chicks with curves? ;-)

They're a myth. ;) You can only have curves if you're overweight, so that way you can say "that person just can't handle all these curves."