softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Yes. I would.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options

:huh:

Seriously?

Why can't people just be attracted to what they like without having to be mocked/shamed for it? "lolz you like skinny chicks, bet you just can't handle a woman with curves!!" Really?
    What about skinny chicks with curves? ;-)

They're a myth. ;) You can only have curves if you're overweight, so that way you can say "that person just can't handle all these curves."
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    When I was single, I dated men anywhere from 5'3" and 120 pounds to 6'5" and 270 pounds. I married someone in between with developed muscles.

If I were single again.....

Is this person nice with good teeth and manners?

What's the education level?

Can he or she carry on a decent conversation about the things he or she finds interesting? Can I learn something from this person and freely share my knowledge?

Is the person adventurous in the bedroom?

We all have different priorities. While looks do play a role, these things above are more important to me than chubby versus skinny.

What she said.

YES!!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I like a guy with a nice weiner

tumblr_miynnffmVR1rqmhveo1_400.jpg

dog and he remembers how I like my coffee :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Seriously?

Why can't people just be attracted to what they like without having to be mocked/shamed for it? "lolz you like skinny chicks, bet you just can't handle a woman with curves!!" Really?

They're a myth. ;) You can only have curves if you're overweight, so that way you can say "that person just can't handle all these curves."

Oh yes! And Marilyn Monroe at 5'5" and 118 pounds was a modern-day size 16, too, right? :laugh:
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options

It would be nice if we could have a thread where some woman didn't feel the need to come in and insult other women's body types.

I guess that's too much to ask.

I was thinking the same thing. It gets a little old, doesn't it? Imagine the outrage if there were body shaming directed at the overweight in every thread.

Meh, I've been heavy most of my life and the people who've always done the teasing are skinny. I say let the skinny people have it. They deserve to feel what it's like. Maybe they'll actually develop a little empathy from it.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

:yawn:
  • DamianaKitten
    Options

Seriously?

Oh yes! And Marilyn Monroe at 5'5" and 118 pounds was a modern-day size 16, too, right? :laugh:

Obviously. :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

Seriously?

I don't exist! Just kidding, I'm not skinny. I'm fit, with curves. :wink:
  • DamianaKitten
    Options

It would be nice if we could have a thread where some woman didn't feel the need to come in and insult other women's body types.

I was thinking the same thing. It gets a little old, doesn't it? Imagine the outrage if there were body shaming directed at the overweight in every thread.

Meh, I've been heavy most of my life and the people who've always done the teasing are skinny. I say let the skinny people have it. They deserve to feel what it's like. Maybe they'll actually develop a little empathy from it.

What a sad view of the world.

If you were skinny, you'd know that they get mocked for it, too.

Having empathy for your fellow human has nothing to do with body weight.
    Options

Wow, really?!? You don't think we got it, too?!? You don't think that people told me I should eat a cheeseburger or forced to eat a sammich?? Screw that! No ONE should be tortured for their weight. No one!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh yeah. People talking behind my back insisting I must be anorexic was so lovely.
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Seriously?

I love curves. Curves are mandatory! But seriously, anyone of any body shape can be sexy, confident, and attractive. But you have to be that way in your mind. I love a lady with confidence and someone who can rock what they have.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have always gone for the chubby or athletic women. I just find I am not usually as attracted to the skinny women.
  • jimmason20
    jimmason20 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chubby Fo Sho!!!
    Options
    starting to realize this thread was a gateway to skinny bashing and body shaming.
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    All these men are LYING LYING LYING. No one wants a fat girl, Chubby is a fancy word for a gross and fat . Chubby still means fat and nasty. It's just a nice way of saying it. Just like "unfortunite looking" is a nice way of saying one is actually as ugly as homemade sin.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

That's a very sad generalization. So because a few thin people teased you, all thin people should be teased now? I can tell you it doesn't feel very good to be told you need to eat a cheeseburger for being too thin. Especially when you can't eat one because you have a bowel disorder. Everyone has his or her own story sweetheart. Don't judge us all based on a couple of cruel people you came into contact with.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    All these men are LYING LYING LYING. No one wants a fat girl, Chubby is a fancy word for a gross and fat . Chubby still means fat and nasty. It's just a nice way of saying it. Just like "unfortunite looking" is a nice way of saying one is actually as ugly as homemade sin.

I hope to god you're being sarcastic.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Wow.