Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Dani: That is awesome! Good for you! My goal is to be able to run a 5K, so you are so inspiring to complete it!

Thank you so much! I am glad to inspire someone in any way. :flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Not logging a weigh in today... had a stressful/emotional week.... and def did not eat the way I should. I also started a little weight training Saturday (still sore) so I know that'll start to mess with the scale too! I need to keep reminding myself it's not always about the number on the scale... and I didn't gain this overnight I won't lose it overnight.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    With the weights I have so far, we lost 35lbs last week!!!

You girls are amazing!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Whoo, weighed in at 132.6!!! Great job all you other ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    168.7 :-) (probably dehydration from bikram yoga but I'll take it!)
  • emilysparey
    Options
    210 for me this week. reached my second goal :)

what i love about this group is how u can see your progress over an amount of time. i dont know about anyone else but seeing it in black and white infront of you tends to make me happier with how far ive come...i dont tend to count how much ive lost in a certain amount of time i just concentrate on whats left to lose.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    what i love about this group is how u can see your progress over an amount of time. i dont know about anyone else but seeing it in black and white infront of you tends to make me happier with how far ive come...i dont tend to count how much ive lost in a certain amount of time i just concentrate on whats left to lose.

Me too! I get so caught up in how much I have left, that I forgot how far I've come. :flowerforyou:
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    145 again. arg!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    145 again. arg!

Hmmm...are you eating enough??
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good evening lovely ladies,

I have lost 1lb this week taking me to 153lbs. Haven't lost weight for quite a few weeks so I am very happy with this.

Hope everyone else is doing great!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: A teeny tiny loss for me this week! Had a very naughty week, but with 2 months until my cousins wedding, I am more determined than ever to shed this weight...been out and bought a fantastic supply of healthy fruit and veg, and I'm aiming to get back into the mindset that helped me lose 38lbs!

Good Luck Everyone

New weight 154lbs
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    174.4 for me so definitely pleased after over indulging for birthday this weekend!! Congrats to all the lovely pin ups this week!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I bought a pretty dress instead! This store was awesome, they sell all pin-up style dresses! I walked in and the lady just looked at me and started grabbing dresses that made me look super hot! I spent way to much but feel amazing in my new dress. I am actually going to keep getting it taken in as I lose weight!

Let's see pictures!!! :drinker:

Will do! I am out of town this week, so I will post them next week!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options

I'm the same way. I love that we have this group to keep us accountable. Seeing my tracker moving is also really motivational!
    Congrats on your second goal! Today, I reached my first goal 4 days early!

Have a good and healthy week!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I can't WAIT to post this weeks chart!! In 4 weeks we've lost more than I weigh!!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies I posted briefly earlier to get my weight loss logged so didnt have time to share my exciting news until now.... I'm going to a black tie ball on 8th October so needed to find a super hot dress to wear. I had the day off work today so went shopping with friends this afternoon and found the perfect dress which for me is a big deal - I don't wear dresses! You've all inspired me so so much so I just went for it AND I've dropped a dress size!!! I can't tell you how happy that made me! Well actually in that particular shop I was down two dress sizes but to be fair their clothes usually come up a little bigger than normal so I'm counting it as one size down from before!!

The conversion of my weight into kilos is normally how I think of weight and I'm finally out of the 80s which is the first time I can remember being this small!

Just wanted to share that with you all and thank you so much for all the inspiration and motivation!
    Nam x
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Congrats on hitting your 2nd goal.
    It makes it so much easier and less frustrating to break it down into mini goals and then you feel so good when you attain one.
    :flowerforyou:
    Dani
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Yeah ladies!! Great job!! So proud of all of you!! I hit 158 this week. Thankfully. This weekend is the wedding so I'm sure I'll see that fluctuate because I could use a few beers!! LoL. It's been a hard few weeks at work and I'm looking forward to a get away weekend with hubs. It's been since January since I've had a day with JUST him!! :-) Can't wait. Best wishes and lots of motivation to all this week!! Keep up the great week. And as always...great job on the chart Rach!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ladies I posted briefly earlier to get my weight loss logged so didnt have time to share my exciting news until now.... I'm going to a black tie ball on 8th October so needed to find a super hot dress to wear. I had the day off work today so went shopping with friends this afternoon and found the perfect dress which for me is a big deal - I don't wear dresses! You've all inspired me so so much so I just went for it AND I've dropped a dress size!!! I can't tell you how happy that made me! Well actually in that particular shop I was down two dress sizes but to be fair their clothes usually come up a little bigger than normal so I'm counting it as one size down from before!!

The conversion of my weight into kilos is normally how I think of weight and I'm finally out of the 80s which is the first time I can remember being this small!

Just wanted to share that with you all and thank you so much for all the inspiration and motivation!
    Nam x

That's awesome!!! Make sure you post pics afterwards! :flowerforyou:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks! Feels like you just made this group! lol