My Experience with Dr. Oz Detox/Cleanse Smoothies

Options

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I think the main point is here is that your body already cleanses for you
    if your body didnt detox itself... well you would be dead. just sayin :glasses:

Yes and the chemicals that are not cleansed from your body naturally cause illness and disease like cancer. I'm not advocating a detox for weight loss purposes only pointing out that the human body does not effectively detox itself.

TRUTH
    Please name ONE toxin. If this is the truth like you claim, then obviously you must know. Come on, name one. Just one.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Why did you even post your experience? You're not helping anyone. Those that follow blindly won't fix their real problem. It's a band-aid on a wound. You knew there would be a lot of drama. Sounds like you were just really bored. Well, I expected more gifs, but the butthurt was too much tonight. Good luck!

Skip the gimmicks and read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Because she has a right to post HER experience as much as you had the right NOT to read it...MAYBE you all MISSED the part where she said she was sharing her experience..NOT RECRUITING PEOPLE TO DRINK THE BIG BAD MEAN OLE VEGETABLES!!!!!

Oh, now your knickers are all in a twist, and you are yelling at people AFTER you chastised us all for not being warm enough. It would be funny, if it weren't so damned predictable.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    cookie_monster_waiting.gif
    tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    waiting.gif
    41435-seymour-waiting-for-fry-RZ9W.gif
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Wow, man, do you all need to pile on? I actually agree with you but your self righteous pestering of this woman is the exact doctrinaire attitude you don't like about dr. Oz. repeatedly saying "please repost the results" is transparent and snarky. There's no warmth to it. How about "that's good, but I don't ink it wil help in the long run". ?

Actually, she is successfully practicing a CBT weight loss technique in which you build up willpower and dieting prowess.
    She is also giving herself, briefly, that feeling of lightness we all have on a good day.

Show some manners and support for the person, if not the technique.

Wut?

Nice bikini. *leer*
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Why did you even post your experience? You're not helping anyone. Those that follow blindly won't fix their real problem. It's a band-aid on a wound. You knew there would be a lot of drama. Sounds like you were just really bored. Well, I expected more gifs, but the butthurt was too much tonight. Good luck!

Skip the gimmicks and read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Because she has a right to post HER experience as much as you had the right NOT to read it...MAYBE you all MISSED the part where she said she was sharing her experience..NOT RECRUITING PEOPLE TO DRINK THE BIG BAD MEAN OLE VEGETABLES!!!!!

still waiting for you to identify the toxins that your body does not naturally cleanse itself of…..

ezo66v.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wow, man, do you all need to pile on? I actually agree with you but your self righteous pestering of this woman is the exact doctrinaire attitude you don't like about dr. Oz. repeatedly saying "please repost the results" is transparent and snarky. There's no warmth to it. How about "that's good, but I don't ink it wil help in the long run". ?

Actually, she is successfully practicing a CBT weight loss technique in which you build up willpower and dieting prowess.
    She is also giving herself, briefly, that feeling of lightness we all have on a good day.

Show some manners and support for the person, if not the technique.

Wut?

Nice bikini. *leer*

Nice stomach. Would lick, if I wasn't afraid you'd call the cops.
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options
    LOL...you had someone else send me a PM...LOVE the IGNORE feature!!!
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

A detox can help clear wayfarin from you system much quicker than allowing your body to process it naturally. At least it helped my brother out.

Three days was all he could take...things get kinda liquid. But felt significantly better after.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

still waiting for you to identify the toxins that your body does not naturally cleanse itself of…..

and the wait continues…...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Wayfarin.

A detox can help clear wayfarin from you system much quicker than allowing your body to process it naturally. At least it helped my brother out.

Three days was all he could take...things get kinda liquid. But felt significantly better after.

isn't wayfarin a blood thinner?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    LOL...you had someone else send me a PM...LOVE the IGNORE feature!!!

so no answer? Way to come in here and post about toxins and then ignore the questions posed to you..

all credibility is lost….
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Isn't that a medication?
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options

Yikes! This kitten's got claws! :laugh:
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Yes sir. If you ever get a blood clot that's what you get prescribed. It's rat poison
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Isn't that a medication?

yes, it is a bloodthinner I believe..it is also known as cumadin…
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

wat? I searched up wayfarin and got nothing, but I got results for the prescription medication WARfarin. Is that what you meant?

1386219736255.png
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Yes sir. If you ever get a blood clot that's what you get prescribed. It's rat poison
    so your saying your body does not naturally expel this?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Interesting, in that warfarin is not a toxin. It's also got a half life of about 40 hours, which means it's mostly out of your system in about 3 to 4 days. So I would say your brother feeling better after 3 days had nothing to do with any mysterious "detox."
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Interesting, in that warfarin is not a toxin. It's also got a half life of about 40 hours, which means it's mostly out of your system in about 3 to 4 days. So I would say your brother feeling better after 3 days had nothing to do with any mysterious "detox."

the search continues….
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wayfarin.

Yes, your body would clear out the warfarin on its own. But the antidote is Vitamin K which is found in dark leafy vegetables
    So the effects of warfarin might be minimized with a mega vegetable cleanse.

Not really a cleansing of toxins though.
This discussion has been closed.