Replies

• SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Nutella is crack. I'm a crackhead.

That is my life right there.
  • rogerhartford
    Options
    I find if you put Nutella on rice cakes, the AVERAGE calorie count per mouthful is greatly reduced which in turn makes it a reduced-calorie food. Perfect.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Nutella = Marmite (its a Love/Hate thing).
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Anything I can mindlessly eat out of a jar with a spoon is dangerous to have in the house. I have to hide the stuff, though it is sinfully good on graham crackers.
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Nutella is to the French what peanut butter is to the American until recently, for some reason it all switched around. The French are now crazy about PB the same way the American are about Nutella. I grew up in France, so I know and I love Nutella but when I moved years ago, to the US it was not available yet and I discovered PB. I love them both in small quantity. Every body's tastes are different

This is how I first discovered Nutella. Went to France when I was 16 and they have the stuff in hotel dining areas like we have those jelly packs for toast. Thank you France :)
  • Michelle2W
    Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nutella taste like chocolate frosting, with a hint of burnt peanuts....gross!!!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hey, anything mankind can do that makes it acceptable to eat frosting on toast is OK by me.
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have never tasted it. I don't want to taste it, just in case I find that I like it.
  • Mr_Steve_V
    Options
    Never had it before. Guess I just stay away from it.
  • yewbic
    yewbic Posts: 37
    Options
    Nutella is like one of the few sweet things i actually like... I just had some, spread a tablespoon of it over a warmed up whole wheat pita bread and rolled it up :)

i have this thing where i toast a blueberry bagel, spread a tablespoon of Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter (which is made from like coconut oil and crushed up gingerbread biscuits), then marble in half a tablespoon of Nutella, and then drizzle the top with like a 1/2 tsp of honey, lol.... i love it :) it's a little high calorie (400 cal) so i only make that once in a blue moon.
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I feel so... so... so vindicated!
    I've tried those also and hated them, I guess that seals it, I'm just not a Nutella sorta guy.
    Maybe I'll start a support group! LoL

ha! same here...I saw those and thought "meh, don't like those either"