Quickest ways to lose all credibility on MFP

Options

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    LOL I think I have lost all credibility on MFP but I honestly don't care hahaha I am still here losing weight and wish Ben and Jerry's was sold in NZ
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic is of your booty... Oh wait
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    kiss and tell
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Suggesting that there is such a thing as credibility on this board. I'm not complaining, because I am a 43 year old child myself, but this particular section of this message board is the most juvenile board I've ever seen on the internet. Which is kind of surpising, considering the practical nature of this site....but pretty cool.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    You don't visit gaming sites, do you? This one is about average I'd say.

I don't, the only video game I really play is Madden, and I barely play that anymore. But honest question....are most of the people on those sites actual juveniles?
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Suggesting that there is such a thing as credibility on this board. I'm not complaining, because I am a 43 year old child myself, but this particular section of this message board is the most juvenile board I've ever seen on the internet. Which is kind of surpising, considering the practical nature of this site....but pretty cool.

You don't visit gaming sites, do you? This one is about average I'd say.

I agree, sadly gaming sites really bring out the worst in people which is a damned shame. Besides sections like this on forums is for letting off steam.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Wannabe pancake recipes. Egg + Banana = NOT A PANCAKE.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Sounds pretty interesting though. I experimented with pineapple and green peppers in an omelette once, thought it would be like eating a Chinese omelette.

Pineapple doesn't go with egg at all, that is what I learned from the experience.
  • Operation_Shred
    Options

Also not tasty. Goddamn banana omelets.
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Showing your *kitten* in the eye candy thread!! :laugh:
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Hey, those cauliflower 'bread sticks' were pretty good. I don't even know Blue Bell, but I vote for Baskin Robbins.
    Bah none of these are the best Ice Cream - The best Ice Cream in the world is at Bar Vivoli In Florence, Barring that I opt for Ed's Ice Cream made just down the street from me and a close to the same quality option none of the big corporate stuff comes close
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Post some random GIF, completely unrelated to the thread.

Escalator_zps63d8eac2.gif
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hierarchy of icecreams:
    1. Braums
    2. Bluebell
    3. Not worth eating

Wow. You aren't a Texan at ALL, are you???

:happy:

I can assure you, I am most certainly not a Texan... though apparently my love of ice cream and gun collection seem to say otherwise...
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Showing your *kitten* in the eye candy thread!! :laugh:

Disagree! That is all MFP street cred right there!

I agree with you jtexas.

And the pic (although the *kitten* was nice) didn't match the hype.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Send a creepy PM that says something to the effect of..."you're really hot and don't look your age. DO YOU RUN?"
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    1. Being a moderator
    2. Suggesting your friends are special snowflakes and can eat whatever they want and not gain weight, because you know exactly how many calories they are eating because you hang out.
    3. Blaming a mod for getting a strike because you acted like a fool
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    raspberry ketones
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    This makes me laugh all the time, sorry. "Had a bad day, tomorrow is a new day." this person kept doing that until she gained all her weight back plus more, than deleted her account.