We should do a walk challenge.

Options

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    HI, I have walked for 6 miles today :happy: and been good with my food...even though i have been given a huge tin and a box of candy but have not opened them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YET!:devil:

Give away the candy! Don't let it tempt you.

Congrats on meeting and passing your mileage goal!! You totally rocked this challenge!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HI, I have walked for 6 miles today :happy: and been good with my food...even though i have been given a huge tin and a box of candy but have not opened them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YET!:devil:

Give away the candy! Don't let it tempt you.

Congrats on meeting and passing your mileage goal!! You totally rocked this challenge!

Thanks, Good advice.... I will try real hard to give it away (its a huge weakness of mine, :love: candy!!!) and I know its the sensible thing to do :sad: It will be such a good feeling when I have parted with it :happy: but for now i'm just looking at it.....

As for the walking!!! I have a dog so have to walk and its amazing how the miles add up especially as the weather has been so nice lately I tend to go a bit further!!! Its not so good in the cold and rain lol.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just passed the 1/2 way mark to my new goal of 50 miles walking. I feel good to have done this much, but sad that I had to lower my goal. :ohwell:

50 is still a lot of miles! And your halfway there! Way to go!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    As for the walking!!! I have a dog so have to walk and its amazing how the miles add up especially as the weather has been so nice lately I tend to go a bit further!!! Its not so good in the cold and rain lol.

Our dogs keep me walking, they've gotten so used to going now, they complain when we don't go (seriously just like stare at the door and whimper). :laugh:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    4 1/2 miles tonight. :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    10.5 walking miles this week!

I have to get movin' to hit my goal for the month, though.

Great work everyone!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Haven't recorded in a while. Got twelve more miles down!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    been sick all week- no energy- blah. Gonna have to move it next week to hit the goal!
  • barty
    Options
    Hi All, Had a good day today and walked for 6 miles :happy: but the weather outlook for tomorrow is a bit bleak!!!
  • bobbijomacknight
    Options
    My computer has been down for the last three days so I'm entering my total for those days. I have been running, walking and biking away!

Not sure why my ticker is not updating??
  • bobbijomacknight
    Options
    :explode: Still not working!
  • bobbijomacknight
    Options
    Hopefully now my ticker is working:sad:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Hopefully now my ticker is working:sad:

I see it! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MarisaParman
    MarisaParman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yea this is a great idea.. im new to this site and im now starting to work out. and i think just by increasing by a few miles a week for each person would be a good idea
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Got 5 more miles in, in the last couple days! Only 8 miles to go!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Ok I have the spreadsheet mostly updated, I will finish it up and post it tonight or tomorrow.

So far as a group we have logged over 1,000 miles! That is amazing!
  • barty
    Options
    Hello Everyone, 5 miles done today but very bad on the food front !!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    For the last 8 days of the week, I have to step up my miles. I started out strong and I have been so busy that I haven't gotten in many miles. I have been doing a lot of zumba lately though. But I will have to do on average 5 miles a week to make the goal by the end of the month. I WILL DO IT! I WILL NOT CHANGE MY GOAL. I set out to do this and I will push myself hard next week to make it happen!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    BARTY! wtg on surpassing your goal and still going! you motivate me.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Ok here's week 3 totals. I will do the next spreadsheet on monday Nov. 1 for the week 4/grand totals of the month. Please don't get rid of your tickers and make sure to keep them updated!

Let me know if you are missing or if your info is incorrect. Thanks!

Congrats to Barty for smashing your goal with a week to go! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

walkwk3.jpg