We should do a walk challenge.

Options

Replies

• bobbijomacknight
    Options
    I got another 5 miles in today walking, jogging and biking.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I got in 8 1/2 miles today! I'm so happy! I was being all mopy this morning & afternoon because I gained weight even when trying hard to watch what I eat and all this walking...that I just became a PIG...and ate like 2500 calories...but I was able to burn enough to get back into the green! YAY!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi All, today I have walked for 3 miles and have eaten more healthily !!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Crossed 2.6 miles today, and they're starting to add up. :happy: The thing I love most about going for walks is passing the same people in the park as we do our respective rounds.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Missed my two yesterday. Too much life in the way. Going to try to grab them today and go easy tomorrow so I don't have an epic fail at the 5K on Saturday. :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling WAY under the weather so additional workouts have been out. I'm still walking to work (but getting rides home since it's been raining!)

I got another 3 walking miles in yesterday + 10 previous = 13 miles so far! I have to "step it up" if I want to hit 75 this month!

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!
  • barty
    Options
    Hello all, Walked 4.5 miles today and have just done a Zumba Class so feeling Good :happy: ate well again today so back on track :smile:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I lied. I walked 3.2 miles yesterday! And 5.5 today. It was the nicest weather!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I got in 5 miles today. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    No "official" walk today for me. Walked around at the fair, but wasn't sure if I should log it or not, since I wasn't walking the entire time. lol
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 21.5 miles. :smile: Hope everyone is well!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Clocked another 3 walking miles + 13 previous = 16 miles so far!

I'm going to hit the gym tonight if I feel well enough (I've been battling a never ending head cold)! I'll be sure to log those miles if I get anymore.

Doing great, everyone! :drinker: <---water, DUH!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Ok, everyone post your totals for the week (so far this month), I will add them all to my spreadsheet after work and post it probably tomorrow.

I have 4 miles logged for the last week, and I plan to get another 1-2 tonight. I feel like a slacker compaired to everyone who is rocking this challenge so far. Gotta step it up next week and catch up to all of you! hehe
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    I will post my total by 7-8pm EST. I'm going out walking in a little bit.
  • barty
    Options
    Hi, Its been a beautiful day today and I managed 7 miles so really happy with that :happy:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    at 14.5. I'm loving that I am focusing more on miles this month than calories and pounds. And let me tell you- my body has really been changing in the last week. Super stoked- thanks ladies for the great thread!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    7 miles tonight..just added it to my ticker. 45 miles in all. Not too bad. Could pick it up if i want to meet my goal.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Shorter day today: 3.6 miles.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Got 3 miles in today... for a total of 7 so far. I'm a slacker but I'm getting there :laugh:

I've been updating the spreadsheet as people post their weekly totals, still have quite a few people who need to post their updates.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1.84 hilly miles...does anyone know if you can update ur ticker from another computer besides the one it was originally set up on?