• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hi, my day off today and I did 5 miles then ate chocolate :sad:

I did the same--and had pizza!!:cry:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Oh well. You won't die. At least we're being heart healthy by walking! I can't wait to see how many cumulative miles we've walked.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    I know..I'll live.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Su 3.5
    Mon 3.5
    Tues. 1.90
    I can't update my ticker until thurs or fri.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Another early morning, another 3 miles. Tomorrow is my day off from running, I'm sleeping until 6:15... cant wait!!
  • bobbijomacknight
    Options
    Just checking in since I haven't in a couple of days....still getting in my miles. I have another 8 miles over the last few days.:smile:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    2.4 walking miles...I will update my ticker including my goal at the end of the week. My miles have been low this week because of vacation. I am still counting gym machine miles as well as walking miles, but I have not been to the gym in almost a week.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Got 5 more walking/running miles and hitting the gym tonight (will update tomorrow).

I'm on a roll and up to 27 miles!

Can I just say how nice it is to focus on miles? I feel so accomplished every time I update my ticker!

You're all doing great, keep up the good work!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, and another 5 miles walked today :smile:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Got 4 running miles in!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    this chicks a walkin!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    no walking today, but I will walk tomorrow.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, Yet again 5 miles walked today but a rubbish binge eating day :sad: !!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I've stopped walking outdoors, since I got lazy. I've got a few miles to add, but I can't remember how many.

I was planning to pull my treadmill back out of my closet, since this weather is really weird, but first I have to clear out everything that's in front of it. And I keep going out during the day, so it seems like I never find the time to do it. :ohwell:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Hello, Yet again 5 miles walked today but a rubbish binge eating day :sad: !!!

6.5 miles yesturday, and 6 today..I also had a bad eating day..worked my butt off so I can have the calories to eat pizza and I did. Don't let it get you down..nobody is perfect. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Oh geez you guys are kicking my butt. I did 3 miles today. I really think I might have blacked out or something, cause it felt like I hadn't walked in forever. lol
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sooo... I did bad. The alarm went off at 4:30 and I rolled over and went back to sleep. I will get my 3 miles today if it kills me so I added it to my ticker. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I've done that before, added the exercise first, so that way I knew I HAD to do it later lol.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Got 2 miles in today! woot woot