How much have you lost, and how long did it take?

Options

Replies

• Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    46 lbs since May 2013. Had a few ups and downs and "breaks" in that time but... Getting there. c:

19 more to go to my first goal!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I have lost 38lbs in 14 months, still have about 40lbs to lose, then I will work on body recomposition. Sure, it's taken me longer than some, but I know that slow and steady is the way to prevent ever having to go through this again.
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    26 lbs since Dec. 6, 2013 (15 weeks) - 22 to go for my initial goal.
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    106 pounds in 11 months.
  • JudibugDesigns
    JudibugDesigns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 122 lbs since Feb 1, 2013...just over 13 months
    did a pretty even 10 lbs a month except for December when I lost nothing for some reason(and absolutely no cheating for holidays)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    59 lbs in 12 months
  • ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    110lbs, 12 months.
  • Lori_Harkins
    Lori_Harkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 114 lbs but it has taken me about 8 years to do it. I have about 20 more to go, and it has been the hardest to lose. I haven't bounced around a lot...but I have jumped up as much as 10 lbs a few times. It took breaking a LOT of bad habits before I could even start thinking about my diet. I envy those that have done it very quickly, but I believe this journey has been great for me. I have learned a lot of self discipline, and learned how strong I really am. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have lost 81 pounds in 37 weeks which is, as of today, 260 days straight logged on MFP. Started July 5th 2013 and still have a ways to go. I will get there, you can count on that!

Just do one day right and then do it again tomorrow....over and over again. :-)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost 116 lb from my heaviest weight of 307 lb and it has taken me about 5 years.

from 2008-2011 I lost 35 lb from walking a ton.

in 2012 I lost 10 lb from eating lighter without counting calories.

March 2013-March 2014 I have lost 71 lb by counting calories.
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    lost 90 pounds in 10 months

maintained a while

restarted lost 2 pounds since 3/13/14

Just don't give up
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've lost 39 lbs since December 2.
  • kmglennie
    kmglennie Posts: 40
    Options
    About 8 lbs so far since Feb 19th, 2014. My ticker is less because I signed up for MFP last summer when my starting weight was lower than it was back in February.
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    About 19lbs in 8 months. Slow and (somewhat) steady
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    It took me a year to lose 40 pounds. I'm now in my "healthy weight" range and taking it slowly to lose just a little more. It will probably take me another year to lose the last 5-10 pounds. I'm stopping when it feels right.
  • Jeannieclark84
    Jeannieclark84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 70 Lbs since Last April. I have about another 70 to go and I hope to be down to and hope to be there by next
    April. I have lost most of it by logging my food and walking.

3153899.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I joined a while back and did well then the emotional eating beast came up again and I finally had enough of the vicious cycle and so I started again ...28.8 lbs since Jan 1, 2014...long ways to go but well on my "weigh" :bigsmile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    I lost 138 lbs but it took me 3 yrs...115 lbs of those after joining mfp...now I am maintaining....calories in calories out is the key, it doesnt matter how fast or slow just that u do it
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    30 lbs since Sept 2013.
  • cderish
    cderish Posts: 1
    Options
    25 pounds since Jan 9/14....55 more to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!