calories from fruit

Options

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I tend to flip out if I go over on calories from an apple, however, take no issue what so ever going 1,000 over on fine German beer.

But I still count them.

You'll never get an accurate TDEE if you don't.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Are you guys being mean again?

In to read later.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    You guys need to calm down. :/
    The answer is log your fruit.
    So we're all happy.
    No need to be rude or feel attacked.

truth.

however when people are being rude it is hard not to feel attacked. : )

see now this might be mean but I am so out of this pity party. No one was mean, they told you the truth and you took it as mean, that's on you.

Welcome to the internet where not everyone will agree with you and there is not specific font for sarcasm, rudeness, or being mean it's all on you and how you interpret it.

thanks.

The person who made one of the comments sent me a message and said sorry for being a di** - so clearly I am not just over reacting.

I am new to forums so I had no idea people where so harsh.

go and join the mean bus, if being horrible to people brings you so much joy I feel very sorry for you and the people around you.

In my life I fill it with joy and happiness and nice people.

you haven't seen harsh...

and don't feel sorry for me I have more joy in my life than you know and if you think I am mean hold onto your hat, cause if you stay on the forums and react like this everytime people don't agree with you or sugar coat their responses you are gonna get flayed a lot...

<<<<trounces off to join the rest of the mean people aka those who don't sugar coat stuff....much more informative place to be anyway.

I am not going to stay on them

because of people like you.

**** it.

People went out of their way to be nice to you. No one was rude. You just got all whiney because you didn't like that you didn't hear, "Oh honey, you don't need to log it. You're doing everything perfectly. Have some cake."

You got real support. Good advice that you should follow. You called that mean and focused on the one person saying you were right. That's what you were really after.

Yes, people can be snarky. No one here was. People really tried to be helpful and nice and still you pulled the "Everyone's mean I'm never posting again!" card.

Hell with it. Unleash the gifs.

thanks.

not interested.

join the que of people who get fun out of negativity.

Screw it, time for funny gifs!!!! We tried people...we tried...

Animal+Attack+Gifs+(10).gif
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Probably the right decision, though I get the feeling that won't be your last post...

I wish you luck.
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I wish I had never asked, and its a shame as I wont be posting for advice in the future.

You never asked for advice just peoples opinions, you could be drinking 500 calorie smoothie, yet you say you don't log that.

Stop being so defensive about peoples opinions and log your fruit and your smoothie.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    v5jog6.gif

You'll know when the scale doesn't move whether you should start counting it or not.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

cranky-pants-funny-pants1_zpsa2e5c603.jpg

I WANT THOSE PANTS.... where are they from?!?!?!?!?!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Ask Rocbola
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    v5jog6.gif

You'll know when the scale doesn't move whether you should start counting it or not.

STAP wif your logic and things! This shouldn't make sense ever
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    My thought is that no one gets fat from eating too many fruits and veggies. It's all the other processed foods and fatty oils that cause you to gain weight and be unhealthy. Fruits and veggies are like cheat items in the way that it doesn't matter how much you eat.

THANK GOD !!! some one who thinks the same way as me !!!!

: )

Woo Hoo!!! Validation!!! Carry on!!

Seriously, though, log the fruit and the smoothies!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Just read the first page. Seems that the advice was positively pleasant.

Sorry OP comments were honest and in the main polite and concise.

I think in future your best option when needing confirmation that you incorrect opinions in not logging fruit are actually correct - contact Rocbola.

Soz.

Good luck with your onward journey (log the fruit).
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

they make HANGRY PANTS too..... i want them even more......
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options

Yes.
    Must have.
  • marianneread
    marianneread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log everything. As everyone has said, without it you can't really see how many calories you consume and achieve the deficit you want to lose weight. I also think if you don't log the good foods like fruits and vegetables and meet your calories with the other things you eat, you're missing the opportunity to make healthier choices with your calories, to eat fruit INSTEAD of a less healthy snack, not in addition to. For me it's about making lifestyle changes I can maintain, but everyone is different and you need to find what works for you. Good luck!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Esty I believe...you can get smarty pants, hangry pants, bossy pants, big girl pants or a customer saying or just take a pair of pants to a silk screener...
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I log my fruit and veg because I know how quickly it can add up.
    Yesterday: 227 calories from fruit (strawberries and an orange)
    Day before: 276 calories from fruit (strawberries and a banana)

In 2 days I ate just over 500 calories in fruit alone. That's more than 1/3 of my daily allowance.