100 pushups. Here we go.

Options

Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Day 3 Max = 40

I think I'm going to repeat this one on Friday. It was a huge struggle and I had to take some LONG pauses to be able to finishe the reps. :angry:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Man I am so proud of you guys.

I am such a lagger. I feel lame everytime I see this thread because I wanted to do it, but I dropped out so early. :frown:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Never too late to start again! Get back in the game! :flowerforyou:
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ughh can't get past week 4 day 1. Today was my third attempt at column 1. It asks for max 16 on last set and so far I've managed 12 max :sad: Oh well, try again Saturday.
  • gillleeman
    Options
    I have noticed my stomach and waist has really tightened up since I've been doing these exercises though :bigsmile:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 3, max = 30
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Never too late to start again! Get back in the game! :flowerforyou:

OK Week 1 day 1: Here I go.

2, 3, 2, 2, max: 11
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Welcome back :) I am ashamed to realise it's taken me nearly 4 weeks to reach week 2 day 3! doesn't seem to be hindering me though by spreading it over a longer period as I am still making progress and am approcahing being able to do double what I could to start with. Bit worried about next week though as on my max test it would move me up to column 3 :noway:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    I think that's the point of this challenge anyway... not that we can reach the max number of pushups on the set days or even do 100 pushups at the end of it. Atleast for me, if nothing else, I just want to get stronger! And there's no doubt that this program is helping us do that! Whether we do the program to a tee or just do what we can, if we are pushing ourselves to do more than we would have been doing otherwise, we have succeeded! :happy: Kudos to us! :drinker:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Repeated..... Week 4, Day 3 Max = 40

Still just as hard to get through! Week 5 will be interesting! Have a great weekend all! :drinker:
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    week 4 day 1- 26 max, with the first 6 of each set being real pushups not knee pushups
    weee
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Shoot! Forgot to do my "test" yesterday so I could start week 5 today. I will test today and start week 5 on Wed!
  • gillleeman
    Options
    STILL struggling on Week 4 day 1! I seem to be getting weaker and only managing 10 (max) on the final set. Last week I was at least managing 12 (max). Oh well I shall continue trying. Well done Jamie on getting through week 4, good luck with week 5!

Fitbot that is awesome!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Did my test yesterday, max 7...starting today.
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    week 4 day 2- 28 max
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    week 1 day 1

7 last set
    27 total
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Week 5, Day 1 - max 35 (barely!) SO hard! I had to pause a few times to complete that set! :grumble:
  • jamie1888
    Options
    Week 5, Day 2 - max 40

I'm having to take a couple of pauses to complete the max set. But, I'm just going to keep going and see what happens! I know I've already come a long way.. I think I could only do 17 straight on the initial test! :smile:
  • yvonnej1
    Options
    Jamie, you are doing so well with this, amazing progress, you should be proud
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump