Over 200 New Year New Me Part 36

Options

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Oh and about my ticker....I decided that for now I want to set small goals and milestones

My first big milestone is to get back to 185 which used to be my average weight. I would like to be there by the end of the year
    Second milestone is 170 which I would like to be by my best friend's wedding in May (Im a bridesmaid)
    Third milestone is 160 by my wedding in September

Fourth and most important- 150- my ideal weight
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    WOOO!! Hello 208 again! Barley...208.9 :laugh:

Jess.........-1.1.......... .52%
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Well as i expeceted no loss for me :sad: I am down .9 from last week but still .8 above my lowest ever so big goose egg for me today.

I am hoping TOM will come and go by next friday and maybe i will have a big loss.

Jess.........-1.1.......... .52%
    debra........0.0...........0.0%
  • purpleprose
    Options
    Jess.........-1.1..........0.52%
    debra........0.0..........0.0%
    Allison.....-2.2..........0.86%

I didn't make my goal for this weekend, but I am okay with that given the rocky week I had exercise- and weight-wise. I'll get it soon, I know that for sure!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    allison - wtg on 30 lbs

Jess - HOORRAY on the 208!!!! and you were right about the credit check. I guess what i was reading online was for a new "line" either brand new or adding a new line to existing account. We talked to at&t last night, she said they just check your credit with att not against the credit report.

Well this morning wasn't too fun...So i woke up at 4, they gave me these thigns that attach to serena and capture the urine...welll...she WOULD NOT let me put it on her, i tried and tried she was very persistant about this. So at about 4:20 i got her to come try and pee in the cup...she did some, i don't know if it is enough, i am going to call this morning and see...if not i still have to drive out there (30-40 minutes) to pick up more cups, as i am sure i can't use this one...

Not sure what i am going to do if i can't get enough in the morning...I wonder if they could take 2 days and combine them...we have to freeze them...i don't know...soo frustrating.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Nance......-1.5..........0.39%

Did this early because my weekend is filled with singing weddings/receptions and I may forget later!
    Countdown to Hallowe'en weight: -2.5
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Laila..........0.0..........0.0%

I am down a pound from yesterday but still over by 4 more pounds. I will do what I am doing and hope that by next week those 4 pounds and some comes off.

I can feel cramping...I think TOM is coming. Last month it was around this time. so I will hope for hte best..

Cris, thanks so much for your kind words made me a little teary eyed...I needed that:heart:

Jess, way to go seeing 208 two days in a row...you are flying by the numbers now...love your attitude:flowerforyou:

Allison, congrats for 30 pounds gone..YOU ROCK!!!

Deb, hope you get the answer you need to resolve the situation wiht serena...{hugs}

Nancy, you go girl being 2.5 pounds down from 10...have fun tonight :)

be back in a few...I aam starving :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Julie.........+:embarassed: .............0.0%

I saw 195 this morning. I mostly blame TOM. But I suppose I also need to blame guacamole, oreos, and not going to the gym at all this week (aka, myself).
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Cris-I take notes too!! I open a word document and go through the posts and type them there and then cut and paste!! LOL Only at work though. I'm so proud you pushed through and went to spin class! I think you have set yourself some great reasonable and very attainable goals!

purple-Sorry you didn't make your goal. I never meet my mini goals. Good loss this week!

Deb-Sounds like you had a rough morning to start with. Hope the sample you got is enough. Such a long drive to pick up more cups.

blue-Congrats on your loss this week!! Your staying busy but sticking with it!

POS ME-I'm so proud of you for sticking with your plan. My neighbor is coming over tomorrow who is very computer savvy to see if I can figure out how to get insanity to you. Be proud of your pound that you've lost. It's moving back in the right direction.

Julie-Guacamole...YUM!!!! I was craving that last night myself. I went to get some but someone ate it all. Kind of like the cookies the other night. My parents said they are just looking out for me when they eat everything. grrrr!!!

Well...looks like I got a hot date for my sisters wedding. Even more incentive to look hot!! :laugh: Mike's gonna come and be my date...Kind of nervous...I've never let my extended family meet a guy I'm dating, ever. Mostly because they are never down here. When I see them it's always in Wisconsin. I will have 6 Aunts and Uncles there plus Grandparents, my parents, friends etc...:noway: Mike and I have been dating on and off casually for about 5 months I think...4 or 5. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. No worries, there will be lost of pictures!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Julie.........+embarassed .............0.0%
    Meokk.......-2...........1.17%

This is very exciting for me - 2.2 lbs last week AND 2 lbs again this week after 10 lbs total in the past 4 MONTHS !!!!! Feels like my body is finally rewarding me for the summer dieting. AND as of this morning I'm at 25% body weight lost since I started living healthily. YAY !

Hope fully I can lose another lb or two this week because with all of the wedding related meals the following week I know I will gain. I want to make sure I am at 169 lbs on the wedding day (that's what I weighed on the day of the final fitting) or a lb or 2 under.

I'm with you cold weather gals - when I live in LA it was hilarious to see people wearing hats and scarves in the "Winter" - it was only 65 degrees :laugh:

Jess - happy for you having a hot date!
    Pos Me - WTG on the Shred, I promise the weight will drop, it really will !
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Meokk - WTG on loosing another 2 lbs..You are going to look great in your wedding dress...when is that last fitting ...or did you already have it??

Okay i know yall probably could care less about my urine sample issues with serena but i am releived, i called and talked to the doctor who talked to the lab and they said it would be more than enough!!! So excited...now the trek at lunch ..ugg..oh well.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Heather....0.0..........0.00%

No loss again, but I'm okay with it. I'm back to 186.6, so getting there.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    jess, thanks so much, I think I need more cardo and less straight training (sp?) because jillan has me doing weight every single day. and I feel so weird doing the video w/ no weight especially when she says.."I am no joke..when I say you will se result..I am not kidden" well I do feel like I am getting tighter, my clothing does seem looser, but the scale is an evil devil..for motivation. that is why I started walking/jogging/running too ( I love me some cardio)...

Meokk, congrats to another 2 pounds loss...please please send pictures..I am sure you will look amazingly hot on your wedding day :wink:

Deb, glad you don't need another sample..hopefully soon wil come relief:heart:

I was thinking of getting the Reebok easy tone for walking and doing my workouts in...do you think they reallly work for toning? I need to have some kinda toning in the bootie since I have none...
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Cris and Jess: I totally take notes, too! Otherwise I'd never remember what I want to say to everyone.

Julie: I tend to go to work with wet hair, too. I have no time for drying my hair when I could be sleeping instead!

The forecast for this weekend is 80 degrees and sunny! So unseasonable for a Minnesota October but we'll take it! I'm so excited. I have a ton of stuff to do tonight with packing, one more trailer training session, picking up food for the weekend, cleaning out my car, working out, etc. Yikes!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Under by 60
    Sodium: Over by 1267
    Water: 130 oz!
    Exercise: ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 3 with the boyfriend.
    Proud: That both the boyfriend and I are back on track with the exercising!
  • cris20056
    Options
    Jess- Congrats on seeing that 208 again!!

Allison- WOOHOOO! CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG 3-0!

Deb- glad that you dont need another sample, hopefully they can determine something from it!

Posme- I dont know how the shred works, do you have to do it EVERY day? Could you maybe do one day cardio (jog, walk,etc) and one day shred? Maybe that will help?

Meook- You are simply AMAZING!!! Please please please can we see you in your dress?! If you dont show us Im gonna pout!

As for me- I saw my 202.8 this morning and I can smell Onederland again. My Halloween goal is 195 so uhm yea...I hope I get like a huge loss soon! 7.8lbs to go. TOM is still lurking so Im hoping to lose some more once its fully gone.

I decided on chik fila for lunch but I got a diet soda (trust me thats a big win!) and NO FRIES! (HUGE WIN!) So my lunch was 430 calories, 17g fat, 1300 sodium (ok ouch), 39 carbs, 7 sugar, 31 protein....so not too shabby

Be back later to chat, work has been super busy!
  • purpleprose
    Options
    I'm so thrilled to have hit the 30-pound mark. I don't know what it is about those numbers that end in 5 or 0, but they seem to mean more to me than the pounds in between.

I also completed week 8 of C25K today! I still can't imagine actually running 30 minutes, but I couldn't imagine running 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 25 minutes, or 28 minutes either. I just gotta go into that run with a whole lotta confidence that I can make it!

Will check in with everyone after I get my paper written.
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Heather....0.0..........0.00%
    Cogirl.......-2.5.........1.01%

I have 1 week from today until my 1 year anniversary. I am needing a swift kick in the pants as all my will power has gone out the window!

Things are still busy... and I am heading back home to visit my grandma next Friday. So, i will check in when I can.

TTYL
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Allison - you are on FIRE!! WTG!

I'm home sick today - my head is pounding with a sinus headache. Ugh. The good part is that I needed some down time really badly, so even though my head hurts. I got to sleep in three extra hours and am now spending some quality time with my DVR. I realized I haven't checkd in for the past two days, so here goes.

Wednesday:
    Cals - Over like WHOA = 2034. Ended up essentially eating two dinners - met w/friends and did apps, etc, but then realized that food had no substance, so I got a happy meal on the way home. Yum...chicken mcnuggets! Anyway, over over.
    Water - 112 oz
    Exercise -None
    Challenge - 3 servings
    Proud - Eh.

Thursday:
    Cals - Over. 1742 = went out for beers and dinner w/Jonathan.
    Water - 88 oz
    Exercise - None
    Challenge - 2 servings
    Proud - Eh

I'll weigh in later today. Congrats to our losers!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    OK OK, I'll put up some photos.....don;t have any of me in the dress yet but do have a good one of the dress on a mannequin.
    Somebody has to tell me how to do it though OR I know how to put them in the profile pictures.....

xoxo
  • cris20056
    Options
    ITS NO IN YOUR PRIOFILE YET THE LAST TIME I CHECKED!!!!

But there is another pic of you! I hadnt seen before. I totally pictured you as a brunette for some reason...hmm