Twelve year old nephew stronger than 30 yo boyfriend??

Options

Replies

• Leslien25
    Leslien25 Posts: 46
    Options
    excuse me if im wrong.. but if you actually love your boyfriend why do you care? does he treat you well? jeez leave him alone.

I do love him. I was concerned about him when he lost wrestling and arm-wrestling to my smaller 12 year old nephew, who i now know is an athlete and has wrestled and done the mma with his uncle for a couple of years. I thought my boyfriend and had an issue with his strength. Now I know it is my nephew who is not normal in a good way) as he is strong for his age and size because of being athletic and what not.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Hilarious post. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Leslien25
    Options
    Hilarious post. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for stopping by and contributing to the discussion!! Though I have missed the comedy in the post.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    This thread just will not die.... :laugh:

If you don't like this thread, and your intentions are to ruin this thread with middle schoolish behavior and insults, why do you come here. Why is it your hope this thread dies. You just ignore this thread, but obviously something about it excites you and it isn't the topic. Its like being on a play ground where the person who thinks he is the funniest person bull's (cyberbullies in this case) and his horde of followers go along with it.

I'm confused:ohwell:

Still upset about the man card comment I see...
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would be more concerned that he actually cried because of it!
  • Leslien25
    Options
    I would be more concerned that he actually cried because of it!

He didn't actually cry. I meant it looked like he wanted to because he was so embarrassed. :laugh:
  • Leslien25
    Options

If you don't like this thread, and your intentions are to ruin this thread with middle schoolish behavior and insults, why do you come here. Why is it your hope this thread dies. You just ignore this thread, but obviously something about it excites you and it isn't the topic. Its like being on a play ground where the person who thinks he is the funniest person bull's (cyberbullies in this case) and his horde of followers go along with it.

He never lost his man card. Not upset here. :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

The problem is that MFP doesn't have an "unsubscribe" feature...so every post brings it back to the "last 25" list.

So the only way to make it disappear from view is 1) everyone stops posting on it (which clearly you are not going to let happen), 2) it rolls to a new part after 20 pages, or 3) it is mod locked/nuked.

Personally, I'm looking forward to either of these outcomes.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Then what the hell is the point of this entire thread?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Can't lose what you never had
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

No, but you can always buy a new one:

http://officialmangear.com/man-card/authentic-man-card.html
  • Leslien25
    Options
    I'm not going to take the post down, and I cannot really stop people from posting...unless it is a truly ugly response, then I can have the mods do it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'll just leave this pretty picture here...no reason.

Pansy_large.gif
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    lol

ETA: Were you expecting something else? Does your s/o know you posted this (albiet anonymously)? Maybe I don't know much about how weak a 30 year old can be and how strong a 12 year old can be, but I do know that in his shoes I wouldn't want folks to know about it. Clearly he was embarassed. Every relationship is different, granted, but I think it's relatively standard to expect that something truly humiliating about your s/o shouldn't be aired publicly. I think the real question here should be with your boyfriend, and on if he wants to stay with you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    He does something where he performs different exercises. He's tones and all. Now if he could just strength train more, or maybe my nephew is strong because I read where wrestlers like gymnast have really strong upperbodies.

Well I'm glad he's tones and all. That's important. More importantly how big is your b/f's you know what? I mean there has been much detail about his age and 155 lbs status, but if you are getting advice of the "JUST BREAK UP" variety, you really should factor in this key detail to your decision. Me personally I would not care if an 8 year old girl could out situps my S/O as long as he was hung like Tommy Lee and had some stamina to go with it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    lol

ETA: Were you expecting something else? Does your s/o know you posted this (albiet anonymously)? Maybe I don't know much about how weak a 30 year old can be and how strong a 12 year old can be, but I do know that in his shoes I wouldn't want folks to know about it. Clearly he was embarassed. Every relationship is different, granted, but I think it's relatively standard to expect that something truly humiliating about your s/o shouldn't be aired publicly. I think the real question here should be with your boyfriend, and on if he wants to stay with you.

He doesn't know about it. He's online posting how a ten year old wears a bigger bra than OP.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    No, it wasn't made up. My nepenthe arm-wrestled and wrestled my boyfriend and won. Competitive yeah. After reading some of the comments and doing some research on wrestlers (not WWE because it is not wrestling) I understand now kids who wrestle are stronger than kids their size and age, or people who wrestle in general are strong for their size.

Actually, WWE is professional wrestling so don't go dissing it. Your nephew does olympic wrestling which is a different style altogether.

AEkw9.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1342675031693
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Wow, its like conversing with a bunch of junior high school students, not that all junior school students use affronting language to get peoples' intention.

Tell your boyfriend not to come in here then. One of these junior high students might kick his *kitten* again.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Wow, its like conversing with a bunch of junior high school students, not that all junior school students use affronting language to get peoples' intention.

Tell your boyfriend not to come in here then. One of these junior high students might kick his *kitten* again.

Sers OP you and BF gotta stop hanging around with Jr. High kids. People are gonna start to think things.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    If my 12 year old cousin was able to bring my husband to the point of almost crying I probably wouldn't ever talk about it. In fact I think I'd make them both swear a blood oath to never speak of that crap again.