Women... Do's n Don'ts of men approaching you!

Options

Replies

• vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    "Hey gurl, you got Kik?"

I've actually got this exact quote from someone here ;)
    Lol.
    One time I added someone to kik, those messages went STRAIGHT to the gutter... Within like five seconds.
    I went quiet o.o

I had never heard of kik until this site. Had similar situation as yours..
    Shut it down quick!
    Like.. Seriously graphic messages.
    I was like WAAATTT? Lmao.

Totally Sin. What the eff was he thinking!?
    @RIH I guess if playing like that is your thing, great. But there was no asking... Just flashing...
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Pointing out something they like about me or something im doing, shows genuine interest. I prefer Guys that can make me laugh instantaneously or show genuine connections over guys who make it apparent that they are looking for a one night stand

Worst:

Sexual conversation starters like "You look like a girl who knows how to swallow" Unfortunately most guys use this when trying to talk to me

-Cheesy Pick Up Lines..."Hey babe, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, Hi Im Dan"... Makes them look dumb for not coming up with something better than a cheesy pick up line
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Oi...that's a tricky one, and probably everybody has different ideas...but I'll do the best I can for what I would want:

1. Don't stare at my boobs. You would think this would be obvious...but, well...
    2. Make a joke...hey, I know it's tough just to walk up and talk to somebody, so let's break the ice here, eh?
    3. Get in at a good number of conversational exchanges (if you can, mitigating circumstance, etc) before you ask for the digits/date.
    4. Flattery will get you everywhere, but don't be over the top about it.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    "Hey gurl, you got Kik?"

I've actually got this exact quote from someone here ;)
    Lol.
    One time I added someone to kik, those messages went STRAIGHT to the gutter... Within like five seconds.
    I went quiet o.o

I had never heard of kik until this site. Had similar situation as yours..
    Shut it down quick!
    Like.. Seriously graphic messages.
    I was like WAAATTT? Lmao.

Totally Sin. What the eff was he thinking!?
    @RIH I guess if playing like that is your thing, great. But there was no asking... Just flashing...

Every guy asks me if I have Kik im like do they do this to every girl or am i just the lucky one who has to deal with this **** :/ I had an account for like 5min till i realized what they intended it for and then I deleted the account and never looked back
  • rockky83
    rockky83 Posts: 59
    Options
    Is KIK the samething as Whatsapp?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The heck is a whatsapp...
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

Never used whatsap but KIK is basically the same as IM or Text messages I dont understand why you need another app on your phone to send messages. here is an idea text their them :0
  • rockky83
    Options
    social messenger
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    social messenger
    Oh jeez, another? lol..
  • vasairiah
    Options
    Pointing out something they like about me or something im doing, shows genuine interest. I prefer Guys that can make me laugh instantaneously or show genuine connections over guys who make it apparent that they are looking for a one night stand

^agree. Making me laugh is key. Especially if they can do it without being cheesy.
    But honestly I think a simple, "Hey, I'm Kent, how are you?" Is better than a cheesy line.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

^agree. Making me laugh is key. Especially if they can do it without being cheesy.
    But honestly I think a simple, "Hey, I'm Kent, how are you?" Is better than a cheesy line.

Agreed :)
  • rockky83
    Options

Never used whatsap but KIK is basically the same as IM or Text messages I dont understand why you need another app on your phone to send messages. here is an idea text their them :0

Bad thing about these apps, you can't ignore someone...They always know when you're online
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Bad thing about these apps, you can't ignore someone...They always know when you're online
    Get google voice, then.
    There, fixed it for ya. Free. Just don't use it to call, it uses your plan minutes.
    (Comes with a free phone number).
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Kik is meant to be for people not wanting to give out their number, or facebook, or email. Now it's just used for nudes from random people you barely know.
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Best: make eye contact but not creepy, starey eyes
    Worst: have a conversation with my breasts

Unless he's hot...then he can talk to them all he wants...wait, wat?

But what if your boobs are the most interesting part of your personality?

They're not. Take my.word for it ;)

If men said to me "Hey! Big-chest lady", I will definitely walk to him, grab his shirt and throw him to the floor

Please show respect :bigsmile:

Unless he's hot. Then its anything goes. :)
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Kik is meant to be for people not wanting to give out their number, or facebook, or email. Now it's just used for nudes feom randon people you barely know.
    Google voice.
    Free phone number, 500 texts a day per number to any number within US/Canada/Mexico.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

You can with Kik, and you dont know when someone is online.
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Kik is meant to be for people not wanting to give out their number, or facebook, or email. Now it's just used for nudes feom randon people you barely know.
    Google voice.
    Free phone number, 500 texts a day per number to any number within US/Canada/Mexico.

:O I'm not showing you my nipples over google. D:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can with Kik, and you dont know when someone is online.
    I think he means when someone reads your message, it switches to the "R" sign automatically.
    So, basically it's a give-away.
  • vasairiah
    Options
    Google voice.

^agree. Preach it!