Women... Do's n Don'ts of men approaching you!

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Kik is meant to be for people not wanting to give out their number, or facebook, or email. Now it's just used for nudes feom randon people you barely know.
    Google voice.
    Free phone number, 500 texts a day per number to any number within US/Canada/Mexico.

:O I'm not showing you my nipples over google. D:
    dafk lol
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Is KIK the samething as Whatsapp?

Never used whatsap but KIK is basically the same as IM or Text messages I dont understand why you need another app on your phone to send messages. here is an idea text their them :0

Bad thing about these apps, you can't ignore someone...They always know when you're online

You can with Kik, and you dont know when someone is online.
    I think he means when someone reads your message, it switches to the "R" sign automatically.
    So, basically it's a give-away.

He said he doesnt know what Kik is. So I doubt it. :P
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

Never used whatsap but KIK is basically the same as IM or Text messages I dont understand why you need another app on your phone to send messages. here is an idea text their them :0

Bad thing about these apps, you can't ignore someone...They always know when you're online

Right!!! That drives me nuts, as soon as i log in to like Facebook there are like 3 or 4 people that instantaneously pop up messaging me to talk, im like shessh ive been online for a second have you been waiting for me online all day or something...smh
  • Sinisterly
    Options

You can with Kik, and you dont know when someone is online.
    I think he means when someone reads your message, it switches to the "R" sign automatically.
    So, basically it's a give-away.

He said he doesnt know what Kik is. So I doubt it. :P
    He did??? Jesus, all that sun must've gotten to me.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Right!!! That drives me nuts, as soon as i log in to like Facebook there are like 3 or 4 people that instantaneously pop up messaging me to talk, im like shessh ive been online for a second have you been waiting for me online all day or something...smh
    ...........that was my father.
    OH GOD, no. I did not want to talk to that man. I don't even consider him a father.
  • wheird
    Options
    Nothing ruins my day faster than people wanting to talk to me.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    I was always curious, if you really like someone and want more than a one night stand with them, what do you do when they try to lead you down that path of KIK and sexting? Do you ignore it and divert the conversation, or do you reply and come across as easy lol
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I was always curious, if you really like someone and want more than a one night stand with them, what do you do when they try to lead you down that path of KIK and sexting? Do you ignore it and divert the conversation, or do you reply and come across as easy lol
    Well, gee.. You have used the perfect thread for that question!
    -grabs popcorn and noms-
  • rockky83
    rockky83 Posts: 59
    Options
    Thinking i should download kik
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Thinking i should download kik
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get bluestacks and you can run it off your pc if your phone mangles it up, btw. Hahahahaha.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    -grabs popcorn and noms-

I figured, since the fluffy bunny was in the thread why not
  • wheird
    Options

Why should it not? Sexual attraction and intimacy are a natural part of relationships. If that is all it is, then there is an issue. But excluding it completely will make them move on most of the time.
  • fitnessbabe90
    fitnessbabe90 Posts: 122
    Options
    Worst: Whistle when u walked as if u are a dog or something.

Best: Saying hi and introduce self.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    -grabs popcorn and noms-

Oh, you were asking me? Well, I want to know the answer, too!! LOL
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options

IMHO (and with exp), you should wait if you're truly interested in someone. Guys (God love 'em) want the easy way, but will respect you more if you respect yourself and not go that route.

If you're interested in fun and nothing long term, do what floats yer boat ;)
  • wheird
    Options
    -grabs popcorn and noms-

I got dis.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    im curious what other girls do in that type of situation
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    -grabs popcorn and noms-

I got dis.
    Go on and preach haha
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options

Why should it not? Sexual attraction and intimacy are a natural part of relationships. If that is all it is, then there is an issue. But excluding it completely will make them move on most of the time.

Well I think you can flirt and have a good time to show interest to keep their level of interest. But banging or sexting on the first go round is going to get her no where long term.

I'm not saying you should wait until marriage but at least the guy needs to be emotional vested in her to want a relationship.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Well I think you can flirt and have a good time to show interest to keep their level of interest. But banging or sexting on the first go round is going to get her no where long term.

I'm not saying you should wait until marriage but at least the guy needs to be emotional vested in her to want a relationship.
    -takes notes-

Your brain. I like.
    This makes sense. Go on, more. I want to hear more.