What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Deviette wrote: »
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    ...err, MFP? That particular kitten is a perfectly good British term for a ditch and/or wall, often used to mark boundaries in the middle ages. In Scotland the word is used extensively to refer to walls, particularly drystane ones. Just so you know.
    Hahaha, the best thing is there will be a bunch of people who will desperately want to know what that kitten was now! :lol:

lol rhymes with bike
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    xisxn6rjaay7.jpg
    Posted my first shirtless selfie of my life today and felt good about it!

Congratulations! Not only is your transformation fantastic, you seem also to be blessed in the loose skin department so call it two NSVs?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I have been struggling with my fitness/eating. I decided to make a health jar, When i walk a certain amount of eat well or go to the gym that day or whatever goals i set get done ill transfer a stone into the big jar. A Physical reminder of the work i put into my wellbeing :D Happy i got to make a craft and happy to have something new to focus my energy into to get me back on track. Going to get a different color stone specifically for good eating days, Will hold me more accountable on my main struggle to not have a sad amount of stones in the jar :p

ln83hwc15uaw.png

This is a cool motivation, I really like the idea of transferring the stone for reaching a goal/W/O, etc.

We all have down days, my work has been crushing my soul for weeks now and I find it hard to hit the gym as well.

I wish you luck and the best success.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    I have been struggling with my fitness/eating. I decided to make a health jar, When i walk a certain amount of eat well or go to the gym that day or whatever goals i set get done ill transfer a stone into the big jar. A Physical reminder of the work i put into my wellbeing :D Happy i got to make a craft and happy to have something new to focus my energy into to get me back on track. Going to get a different color stone specifically for good eating days, Will hold me more accountable on my main struggle to not have a sad amount of stones in the jar :p

ln83hwc15uaw.png

This is a cool motivation, I really like the idea of transferring the stone for reaching a goal/W/O, etc.

We all have down days, my work has been crushing my soul for weeks now and I find it hard to hit the gym as well.

I wish you luck and the best success.

Thanks :) Im hoping to add it into my daily routine. Things like walk 10k steps...if i hit 16k it will motivate me to do 4k more. I may eventually get stones in different colors for all my problem areas (food/gym mainly lately) So i have an extra push to do those or face the sad lack of that stone color xD Im motivated by stuff like this, Plus i really missed crafting :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!