Over 200 New Year New Me Part 37

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Sorry you're busy Julie, enjoy that special power of NOT having to answer your phone and screen voice mails. Is there a chance you could just e-mail people back so you could cut stuff down even more?

Happy Anniversary lstpaul! I often forget to get my hubby stuff too. I'm sure you'll come up with something great for Saturday.

Checking in from yesterday...
    Cals - Over! 2151!! YOWSA! Went to a wine tasting with a friend I hadn't seen in months, then we went out for Thai for dinner. I SHOULD have cut my pad thai in half and had half for lunch. Key word = should! All that wine made me hungry!
    Water - Not enough. 48 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - Had a really lovely time with my friend Tara. Wore a new dress...felt super hot! (The picture below is not so hot...I have no idea how people take such great pics of themselves!)

712001_3430.jpg
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Sorry you're busy Julie, enjoy that special power of NOT having to answer your phone and screen voice mails. Is there a chance you could just e-mail people back so you could cut stuff down even more?

Happy Anniversary lstpaul! I often forget to get my hubby stuff too. I'm sure you'll come up with something great for Saturday.

Checking in from yesterday...
    Cals - Over! 2151!! YOWSA! Went to a wine tasting with a friend I hadn't seen in months, then we went out for Thai for dinner. I SHOULD have cut my pad thai in half and had half for lunch. Key word = should! All that wine made me hungry!
    Water - Not enough. 48 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - Had a really lovely time with my friend Tara. Wore a new dress...felt super hot! (The picture below is not so hot...I have no idea how people take such great pics of themselves!)

712001_3430.jpg
    very cute elmox!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Julie - sorry about super busy work...I am there too...i have deadlines coming out my rear end..Luckily my phone doesn't ring too much..

ELmo- You look great !!!!

Lstpaul - Glad you got a new closing for the farm house !! happy anniversary !! I haven't gotten hubby anythin gin years, but he doesn't really get me anything either :smile: or at least for the last several years, seems we never had any money...he did bring me home some flowers this year (on our 10th ) then we went out to dinner and stuff.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    yuck ... I thought turkey dinner at the cafeteria sounded good on a cold, grey day... I'm just very sleepy and stuffed now. Will have to choose dinner carefully tonight - am going out with a friend.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    hey girls,

I have about 5 minutes to myself and want {{{wave hi}}}} to all my weight loss sista...another busy day for me. I am not sure if I will be back later.

check in
    calories, under by 100
    exericise, walked (all walking no running today) it seems like my body is retaining water from all the running I did yesterday so I walked for an hour and burned 600+ calories
    proud, with my hectic life( these past couple of weeks) ..I am still trying to do this weight loss thing.

have an amazing day!

xoxo
  • Positively_Me

712001_3430.jpg

You look unbelievably:bigsmile: amazing:flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Lauren: You look awesome and I LOVE the boots! Congrats again!

lstpaul: Congrats on getting a closing set for the farm. So exciting! Here's to hoping it all goes smoothly! :drinker:

I'm going to dinner tonight with a co-worker and we're having Mexican. Not the best thing to have the day before weigh-in, I know, but I'm going to get the grilled tacos instead of delicious fajitas (because I overeat) or enchiladas (hello, sodiumfest!) and I'm going to attempt to eat half the amount of chips and salsa that I normally eat. If I do that and drink water, or just one beer, all should be okay. I'll drink extra water tonight to make up for it and I have a lifting workout to do as well. I really want to be able to record an actual loss tomorrow!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Lets see if I can post a picture today.

At the game last night dressed up like crazy people! I need to go back and catch up on posts. Haven't felt like chatting today. Sorry. Feeling better though!
    551122_2473.jpg
  • Positively_Me
    Lets see if I can post a picture today.

At the game last night dressed up like crazy people! I need to go back and catch up on posts. Haven't felt like chatting today. Sorry. Feeling better though!
    551122_2473.jpg

That's a cute pic...
    what wrong? you know you can always vent here( that always seems to helps me when something is bothering me). Sending you a viral hugs:heart:

btw, who won yesteday's game...Giants or Rangers..I was voting the Rangers because I didn't like the Giants when they were playing the Phillies...
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    I'm not sure what's going on but I'm showing a loss this week. It's stuck around for 3 days so I'm taking it!!

Jess.....-1.1............ .53%

Laila-I'm feeling better. Just being a girl and getting into my head too much about Mike. Our "day of fun" didn't quite got like I had planned and I was a little bummed to say the least and then just got into my head. I'm feeling much better today. Got a full night sleep. Feel very refreshed. Just been overwhelmed with a bunch of family in town and not able to be in my routine. But that should change starting this weekend. Can't wait! Thank you for caring! I really appreciate it. And the Rangers lost the first two games. :sad: No good!!

Cris Update: Just wanted to give y'all an update. Talked to Cris yesterday. She is actually in Florida right now for a wedding. She will be back soon.
  • lildebbie
    Well not a great thing to report on my weigh in this morning. was 2.1 lbs up still...I decided to change my ticker...I hated looking at that 75 lbs and it hasn't been that for 2 weeks now :sad:

debra...+2.1............0.0%
  • Positively_Me
    debra...+2.1............0.0%
    Laila.....-2.2............1.09%

I didn't expect that at all. My muscles had/have been retaining water do to all the running/walking/treadmill/elliptical I have been doing. however, I can feel my clothing fitting much better, so I will take my 2 pound loss. The bad part about walking is every single time I walk for more than an hour (continues @ 4.5 mph) I get blisters on some of my toes (pinkie(s)) and yesterday was the back of my left foot. I am not sure if it's the sneakers I am using or could it be my socks.

Jess, glad you are feeling much better:flowerforyou: and congrats on your weight loss...YOU ROCK!!!
    glad Cris is OK too...
  • Positively_Me
    I can finally say I AM ONEDERLAND....I have been wanting to say that for the last 3 months and today it finally happened. I am on a weight loss high...I don't want to see 200 ever again. I will stay on track, no matter what. I still have one more pound for my Halloween goal..I think I can do it.

Thank you all for all your encouragement, motivation, and inspirational pep talks...I could have never done it without my weight loss sista of the traveling pants:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Jess............-1.1............0.53%
    debra.........+2.1............0.0%
    Laila...........-2.2............1.09%
    Allison.......-2.9.............1.16%
  • lildebbie
    I can finally say I AM ONEDERLAND....I have been wanting to say that for the last 3 months and today it finally happened. I am on a weight loss high...I don't want to see 200 ever again. I will stay on track, no matter what. I still have one more pound for my Halloween goal..I think I can do it.

Thank you all for all your encouragement, motivation, and inspirational pep talks...I could have never done it without my weight loss sista of the traveling pants:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

WTG !!!!! That is great to see you in onderland
  • Congrats on all the losses, ladies!

Jess - WTG on losing even during the chaos!

Deb - good move updating your ticker. I think that'll be some motivation to get back into the swing of things.

Laila - congrats on making it to onederland!!

I just ignored my alarm earlier and decided I didn't want to go to the gym. I'll go to yoga later this afternoon or walk through downtown this evening, but just didn't want to get out of bed!
  • HeatherMN
    Jess............-1.1............0.53%
    Heather......0.0.............0.0%
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    WAY TO GO LAILA!!!! I'm so happy for you!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Jess............-1.1............0.53%
    Heather......0.0.............0.0%
    Julie............0.0.............0.0%

No loss but no gain either which blows my mind. I was up 3 pounds earlier this week and now I'm back down to 195.4 (which is still up 3 pounds from my lowest but it's what I've been hovering around all month because I've been eating crap).
  • HeatherMN
    Congrats to those of you who lost this week! The scale showed a GAIN this morning after seeing it go down, down, down all week. But, I know I stayed within my calories for the week (one day over, but the rest under to balance it....zigzagging!!) but the sodium content was a bit high both Wednesday (Chinese) and last night (Mexican). For myself and my ticker, I'm keeping my 184.0 because I know if I drink enough water to flush it out, I'll be right back there by Monday. I will not accept the 187.0 the scale showed this morning...ridiculous!

Jess: Cute pic. Sorry your day didn't go as well as planned with Mike. I know whenever I get super excited for something, I build it up too much in my head and am disappointed. Now, I just expect things to go OK and anything better is super fun! Hopefully getting back to your routine will help once all of the family leaves. Thanks for the update on Cris.

Laila: Welcome to Onederland! I'm so excited for you! As far as the blister problem, I'd recommend buying some running socks that are moisture wicking and preferably without toe seams. That should help. I know wearing cotton socks when I'm walking a lot or running gives me blisters, too.

Allison: Nice job on the loss and having a plan for exercising later today. I'd sleep in, too...I'm so not a morning person!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Under by 270
    Sodium: Over by 1641
    Water: 82.9
    Exercise: ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 3
    Proud: That I've completed 30 days of ChaLean Extreme!! I'll be taking progress measurements/pics between this weekend and Monday.
  • lildebbie
    Just looked at my history and freaking been at this weight now for over a month :sad: I had been doing soo strongly since may and it just dissapoints me that i ahve done soo poorly. I know it is noone but me to blame :sad: SInce probably mid-september, i have been splurging way too much, not logging cals alot and several periods of no working out. I got to kick my but in gear...I started really good this week, had good workout everyday, under my cals everyday (well but yesterday - but under maintian probably).

I guess i should be happy that the 9 lbs gain as of monday was only down to 2 lbs this morning....I am soo tired of these 240's I want out !! I have too much weight to still loose to be stalling out now !!!
This discussion has been closed.