The Five Foods That Lead To Belly Fat

Options
The Five Food Groups that lead to belly fat are the following:

1. Meats with lots of fat: Red meats, Pork, Sausage, Lamb.

Reason: Red meats, pork, sausage, and lamb are hard enough to digest, and because these are not lean meats, any fat that you consume from these meats will turn into fat quickly because your body cant burn it fast enough to avoid it turning into fat.

Alternatives: Lean meats such as chicken, turkey, and fish.

2. Foods and drinks containing high amounts of sugar: Donuts, Ice Cream, Candy, Cookies, Cakes, Soda, Juices (Minute Maid, Tropicana, Kool-Aid, Any Fruit Punch), Iced Tea, Coffee or Iced Coffee, Latte, Mocha, Starbucks beverages. Any beverage from Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme.

Reason: The reason that sugar is so fatty is due to the fact that the calories in sugar are the first to be stored as fat deposits around the body when they are consumed. These substances not only cause your immune system to break down, but they will actually be the main things that will cause you to gain weight and gain belly fat.

Alternatives: Fruits, Raw Vegetables, Peanut Butter, Meal Replacement Shakes, Protein Shakes, Protein Bars, Nuts, WATER, Herbal Tea.

3. White or Processed Foods: Flour-Based Foods (Flour Tortillas, Cookie Dough, Cake Mix, White Bread, Croissants, Dinner Rolls, Cinnamon Buns, Basically anything that can be baked that contains flour), Processed Pastas (Hamburger Helper, for example), Chef Boyardee Products, Campbell's Noodle Soups (yeah that's crap, too), Instant Oatmeal, TV Dinners, Top Ramen, Cup O' Noodles, Anything you can pop in a microwave and call "dinner," Potatoes, White Rice.

Reason: Any white flour, white rice, and white foods are usually refined to make the color more attractive, but the refining process removes all of the nutrients from the foods and leaves them with little to offer your body aside from empty calories. Those calories cannot be processed easily by the body, and thus they are turned to fat the minute you consume them.

Alternatives: Whole Grain Foods, Oatmeal, Wheat or Whole Grain Pasta, Corn-Based Foods (Corn Tortillas), Homemade Soup, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice.

4. Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Champagne, Rum, Whiskey, Well, anything that contains alcohol.

Reason: Wine, brandy, rum, and mixed drinks all contain high amounts of sugar as well, and, as mentioned above, sugar is the first thing to be converted by the body into fat. While a glass of wine every day is good for the heath of your cardiovascular system, drinking more alcohol is actually contributing to the deterioration of your body due to the fact that the muscle tissue is broken down by alcohol. You will end up losing muscle and gaining fat from drinking alcohol, so drink as little as possible.

Alternatives: Water, Herbal Tea.

5. Fried Foods: Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Pork Chops, Fried Potatoes or French Fries, Potato Chips (possibly the worst fried food you can eat).

Reason: Potato chips are the worst of the fried foods, as they are usually deep fried and rolled in MSG and other artificial flavorings as well. This doubles the damage to your body, as the artificial substances fill your body with toxins while the oil in the potato chips add fat to your body. It is best to avoid fried foods as much as possible, as they usually contain massive amounts of calories that your body is completely unable to process. Fried foods in general will not only will add to your belly fat, but these foods will also increase your risk of heart problems by blocking your blood vessels and impeding your body’s blood flow.

Alternatives: Pita Chips and Hummus, Other Cooked Chicken (Grilled, Roasted, Baked, Steamed, Sautéed), Sweet Potatoes, Corn Tortillas (yes, it's a lot healthier than potato chips).

Positive responses, please.

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    reasons: because I ate to much of something I had excess fat, and my body is genetically inclined to store it in my belly.

that's how I Got belly fat.

not because of red meats or white grains (how racists was that!)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Bioscience ftl.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Fat accumulation occurs from exceeding your energy needs over time.

It is not caused from eating specific foods.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Please stop.

ETA: These posts from you reek of both ignorance and arrogance, a double whammy of awfulness. Instead of taking the opportunity to learn from so many successful people on here so that you really can help your "clients" with better and more comprehensive information, you feel the need to make these preachy posts about how we're all doing it wrong. It just makes you look foolish.

Additionally, It's clear to anyone capable of thinking for themselves that all you're doing is regurgitating this nonsense in order to drum up clientele for your Herbalife consulting business which you promote all over your profile page. We've seen this type of crap on here before, and thankfully, the community here is intolerant of it.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

sugar is the first thing to be converted by the body into fat.
    Sorry
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/nutrient-intake-nutrient-storage-and-nutrient-oxidation.html
    FTA:
    "Carbohydrates can be stored as liver or muscle glycogen, under rare circumstances they are converted to and stored as fat."

Also, LOL at 5% bodyfat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    There's a reason why there's a lot of distrust from the public on personal trainers. This **** is one of the reason's why. You aren't a researching PT, you're a parrot for the fitness/diet industry who is just a sheep following misinformation that's been passed down for a couple of decades now.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Who is this guy? The bad info fairy?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So you're full of broscience, sell Herbalife, and claim your body fat % is about half of what it actually is.

And you have clients.

Those poor people.
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Good luck hawking Herbalife...
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Such nonsense
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    "3. White or Processed Foods: Flour-Based Foods (Flour Tortillas, Cookie Dough, Cake Mix, White Bread, Croissants, Dinner Rolls, Cinnamon Buns, Basically anything that can be baked that contains flour), Processed Pastas (Hamburger Helper, for example), Chef Boyardee Products, Campbell's Noodle Soups (yeah that's crap, too), Instant Oatmeal, TV Dinners, Top Ramen, Cup O' Noodles, Anything you can pop in a microwave and call "dinner," Potatoes, White Rice.

Reason: Any white flour, white rice, and white foods are usually refined to make the color more attractive, but the refining process removes all of the nutrients from the foods and leaves them with little to offer your body aside from empty calories. Those calories cannot be processed easily by the body, and thus they are turned to fat the minute you consume them.

Alternatives: Whole Grain Foods, Oatmeal, Wheat or Whole Grain Pasta, Corn-Based Foods (Corn Tortillas), Homemade Soup, Sweet Potatoes, Brown Rice. "

Lol white or processed foods lists processed foods as alternatives
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    This information is so bad.............................No one should ever listen to this guy. I suspect though, based on posting history, that he is just trying to collect a few uninformed people and extract some money from them. He will post drivel like this, the thread blows up, but he never returns to defend his points. Someone should report him and he should be banned.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    reasons: because I ate to much of something I had excess fat, and my body is genetically inclined to store it in my belly.

that's how I Got belly fat.

not because of red meats or white grains (how racists was that!)

*THIS*
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    bro-science.jpg

Eating too much carbs and sodium does.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I've had all of that in the past 24hrs...

Am I gonna get fat today? Maybe die?
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

I'm positive this is all not true.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    tee-hee.gif
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    No.

I love how the alternates are often basically the same as the original they just tend to be more filling. Please.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That rather restricts responses
  • usmcj80
    usmcj80 Posts: 58
    Options
    Yeah sorry man. My Belly fat is going away and I don't stay away from certain foods to get that to happen. I exercise, eat to fuel that exercise and I indulge every so often. There is no such thing as a specific food to stay away from to make your belly fat go away just good hard work. If you want to go against anything then wage a war against preservatives and chemicals at least that is more accepted as fact.