The Five Foods That Lead To Belly Fat

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful information...just wish my daughter could read this...she is a fitness instructor and you could have such a great input to her..please check her out on facebook Psyko Fit With Kelly.....would love to get this article to her...thank you

Please read the rest of the comments in this thread. The OP's information is 100% BS.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm positive that the only way you will keep me from wine and lamb chops is by prying them from my cold, dead hands.

If it was the last red wine and lamb chops in the world - I would get them off you. :smile:
    I beg to differ; they would be mine, all MINE!!
    recipe-image-legacy-id--336_11_zps8491f25c.jpg

guys- no need to argue- I ate them all last night already.

can't fight over it now!!!!

(I did have red wine and chops last night- god my bf really does love me!!!)
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful information...just wish my daughter could read this...she is a fitness instructor and you could have such a great input to her..please check her out on facebook Psyko Fit With Kelly.....would love to get this article to her...thank you

Nooooooooo, make it stop.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I'm positive that the only way you will keep me from wine and lamb chops is by prying them from my cold, dead hands.

If it was the last red wine and lamb chops in the world - I would get them off you. :smile:

I think this kind of post is unnecessary!!!

Next you will be telling us you finished the bottle!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options

My honey brought some home the other day, and thanks to this post I think they'll be hitting the grill this weekend.

Thanks OP!! ^5!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    It's subjective and not objective info. Don't subject your daughter to learning from people who's main goal is to SELL product and BS.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options

I think this kind of post is unnecessary because eating lamb makes me ill, so therefore lamb is a 100% bad food for everyone and I'm going to write a bunch of books and articles about the Lamb Industrial Complex and how Big Lamb is coming for your children and you should all get off the lamb teat and make sure you're on the Lamb-Free Diet here buy my supplements and drink my juice.

Besides, goat is tastier.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Do you not want your daughter to be successful in her chosen profession or something? It seems odd that a parent would want to supply information to their child that would completely destroy her credibility.

ETA: Nevermind, checked out her page. Carry on. She can post it next to the one about foods that make your hair stop growing.
  • brookemart81
    brookemart81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Who is this guy? The bad info fairy?

Haha THIS^
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

I think this kind of post is unnecessary because eating lamb makes me ill, so therefore lamb is a 100% bad food for everyone and I'm going to write a bunch of books and articles about the Lamb Industrial Complex and how Big Lamb is coming for your children and you should all get off the lamb teat and make sure you're on the Lamb-Free Diet here buy my supplements and drink my juice.

angry_mob1_zps2ca0ce81.jpg
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    You know what doesn't lead to belly fat? Herbalife. Which the OP sells, by the way.

Actually, the guy's whole profile is an ad.

So yeah, I'll totally take advice from someone whose thread title matches the tagline of annoying banner ads.

Raspberry ketones, anyone?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Positive responses, please.

OK. Positively STFU.
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    reasons: because I ate to much of something I had excess fat, and my body is genetically inclined to store it in my belly.

that's how I Got belly fat.

not because of red meats or white grains (how racists was that!)

AMEN to that!:drinker:
  • rob043055
    rob043055 Posts: 18
    Options
    nice post. Lots of good information. Thank you!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

We don't get goat much in the UK - now goats cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmm - again with red wine (if there's any left)
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options

angry_mob1_zps2ca0ce81.jpg

I love you all.

NiCvZyN.gif
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I think this thread needs more "bad" food gifs...

Lots more...

tumblr_n0lt07h0xi1rrqglzo1_500.gif

steak_cooking.gif
  • deniselove1042
    Options
    You just listed my fav. foods, esp. booze. What am I going to do without booze?
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    nice post. Lots of good information. Thank you!

Please don't take advice from this post. It's is not good information at all.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Thanks.. I always wanted to know what was at the end of those ads, but never have the patience to sit through it. Now I know. Curiosity abated. :drinker: