The BIG MFP Flirt-down

Options
mjones6599
mjones6599 Posts: 129
Give the above poster your best-est flirty (not filthy, get your head out of the gutter) line.

And...go...

Replies

• WithOutPainThereIsNoGain
    Options
    I must commend you on your choice of profile pics; they really advertise your biological prowess. Your voluptuous figure, along with your fair complexion, tells me that you are healthy, and therefore would make a great choice for a breeding partner. I must ask though: How would you rate your ability to climb trees? I ask because, in the off chance a ground predator were to loom the horizon we could both escape via the trees without me having to risk my life in an attempt to defend you from said predator. If my instincts are correct, then I believe a biological pairing between us may be a practical and mutually benefitting affair. Would you be available for some light discourse?
    That is very good to know, since I could not possibly fathom being with a girl who cannot climb trees. This is going splendid so far. How would you rate your abilities is combat?
    Its rather difficult to say at this point, but I envisioned myself shooting things into enclosed spaces.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not looking to breed but i can climb trees with the best of them :laugh:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful face, your eyes burn deep in to my soul :flowerforyou:

haha
  • arainiday1
    Options
    thank you for the flower! you have a beautiful smile. here lemme buy you a drink :drinker:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    You *must* let me touch that flame red hair of yours, lovey!

(I...I dunno...that's all I got.)
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    your as beautiful as a Darkrose20
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    You're not my dad, but you can call me..mommy anytime! (spank!)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You sexy devil! :devil:
  • arainiday1
    Options
    are your legs tired? you've been running through my head all night :laugh:
  • arainiday1
    Options
    OMG im so bad at this btw
  • arainiday1
    Options
    ^ you scare me :huh:
    where do you come up with this stuff :laugh:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My mother always told me to put something away for a rainy day. So I kept my heart for you.
  • arainiday1
    Options
    aweee :flowerforyou:
  • arainiday1
    Options
    i'm still smh at the army men..... that was NOT what I meant by "adult toys" you know :bigsmile:
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    no picture...u must be shy?! Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?

I know I know....bring u a bucket haha
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    no picture...u must be shy?! Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?

I know I know....bring u a bucket haha

My dear..If I show you my face..I am afraid that I will give you a cardiac arrest. I don't like the idea of your heart beating too fast for me..

I don't mind to use my sensual lips to do resuscitation on such a gorgeous man like you..:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    The flirting is too much for me to take...the chemistry between you two is making me so hot...
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    In which case I would stroll over, place a cool refreshing drink in your hands. I would laugh just a little, then I would push my hair back off my face a little, just exposing the soft flesh of my inner wrist. "You look like you needed this..." and I would pat the sofa next to me enticingly "come, sit, and drink and lets see where the next hour takes us" and I would flash a little cheeky smile while looking up at you expectantly.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Hey gorgeous, how about you wrap your legs around my head, and I'll wear you like a feedbag?

Actual line I got in a club once.